A Few Good friends #11!

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!
    come join us and make this the year you resolve to the weight!!!
  • Hi Diane! Pretty quiet around here!! What's up?
  • I hope everyone is out there exercising!!! I might be going to a movie tonight with an old friend tonight,Maybe,well see,I haven't made up my mind yet! I am not exercising today or tomorrow,starting fresh Monday!
  • whats up wendy?!

yes i was out exercising and then went to dinner. am gonna go lift as soon as it settles.

have fun at your movie!
  • [B] you guys.... i did it!!!!!! i fit in a 6 swimsuit![/B]
  • I'm jealous!
  • Me too!! But , congrats!! that is a deal!! I hope everyone had a good day !!
    I know I did!!! I went shopping for food that is !! It was actually fun!
  • lol you guys!

cmon wendy youll get there soon! and jaz.....good job!!! stick to it and youll get there too! i didnt do so well but i never do on saturdays.(((((( ))))
  • I feel like I pigged out today,but the funny thing is that I really didn't.I guess I'm just bloated(circle days) and feel huge!
    I didn't go to a movie tonight,decided to stay home and play with Ryan,he's more fun anyway!!
    G'night ladies!
  • hi wendy!!!
    i def pigged out last night but today im on the arrow til dinner and then i have pizza and tomm its over.
    hi jaz whats up, girl! thur right? (i hope!)
  • Good Morning Girls!What's going on?? I'm not doin much today as usual! I'll be around!Happy days!
  • hi wendy!!!!!!

ditto.... not doin nada!
  • Is it ever quiet around here these days......
  • looks that way doesnt it?