Old 01-13-2006, 02:01 PM   #1  
banned

Default A Few Good friends #12!

Hello,this thread is for all of you that want to post daily with a great bunch of people. As we strive to obtain our weight loss goal we turn to each other for advice,support and motivation!! we also provide jokes,quotes giggles,a shoulder to cry on and a place to vent! I hope you all enjoy being apart of " A FEW GOOD FRIENDS"! Good Luck and Welcome!
come join us and make this the year you resolve to the weight!!!
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #2  
banned

weve got so many new friends that i thought a new thread was a good idea....i hope you dont mind wendy
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:03 PM   #3  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Awww I thought I'd be first to post Diane...lol. There ya go posting twice now.
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #4  

Default hi guys!!

Congrats Wendy on getting to 139!!! Way to go!!!

Colaz - about 2 years and some change. We're better now, but I've been pretty bummed about it all day. I'm hanging in there. Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to head to the gym as soon as I get a chance - I'm stuck doing work now for one of my bosses!! Then I will head over and kick butt.

Hope everyone has a good 3 day weekend! I'll be back online Tuesday.

Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:20 PM   #5  

3-day weekend? Why 3 day? OHHH! MLK day...we don't get Monday off, but it is still a holiday in my book!

Wow Lisa, 2 years. Never been in a serious relationship...the most for me is two dates and I've only done that with about 2 guys. I'm going to end up being one of those old ladies that never gets married with 20 cats in her house! sounds good to me though! lol

So, I thought I'd try to avatar thing. It's from Disney with my mom last month! Gotta love Mecko (sp???)
Old 01-13-2006, 02:50 PM   #6  

cute pic, Colaz!

I don't get Monday off either. I wish I did, I feel like I need an extra day!

Someone asked me how long me and the BF have been together - about a year and a half, now. He just moved in over the Christmas break - EEK! We were both excited about it though, and since he travels most of the time, we still haven't gotten on each other's nerves, so I am glad for that. He is a great guy and I am pretty much just waiting for the bling to come along..... LOL
DivaLaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:56 PM   #7  

Ah Diva how exciting! So, doesn't sound like too long before you'll have a ring??? That sucks that he travels most of the time, but at least you get to spend time together during the weekends.

Ok, so I've got about an hour before my independent study. I just finished cleaning up a bit. I have some errands to run before, butn ot much else.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:09 PM   #8  

Have fun with your independent study class, Colaz!

Diane, sorry to see you are having an off day - anything you want to talk about? Maybe I can suggest something small to you or anyone else who may feel down - I have a slip of paper taped to the top of my laptop screen that declares "I am too blessed to be stressed!" It doesn't make everything go away, but at least it helps me keep things in perspective sometimes. I am a visually motivated person, which is why you guys are such a big help for me too.

Wendy, ah 139......those were the days! LOL You go girl, you're leading the charge!

Guys, I have a monster headache that I can't get rid of, so if I disappear briefly, it's because I am driving home in search of drugs!
DivaLaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:05 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hey ya!! So???What's everyone doing???I am going to have lunch(at 3:00 in the afternoon)and workout around 4:00! Diane is actually in the lead I think,What are you at now Diane???
My dad is taking Ryan out to McDonalds for supper so I can have salad or something and not have to eat his leftovers!!! It will be nice to have an hour to myself! Maybe have a bath!!Although I will probably miss him terribly and be watching out the window for his return!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:38 PM   #10  

Default i'm back

Hey guys-

Colaz - yeah, relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be. LOL! Just playing. Actually 2 years isn't that long for me. I was with my ex-husband for 8 years! Obviously that didn't work out though!!

I did well this week, exercised 4 days. I did 7.5 miles on the bike and treadmill today!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Keep up the good work!!!

I'll be back on Tuesday, so don't think I've forgotten about you all.

Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:20 PM   #11  

Hey all,
Diane good Idea with the new thread ,It was about time!! How are you !! Thanxs 4 the Happyb-day languages It was fun actually trying to say them!!!

-CONGRATS ON THE 139 wendy.WOW!! How exciting you are soo close!!

Well, today was a crazy day but , i managed . Just stopped by to say hi!!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:56 PM   #12  

Wendy - well done on 139. if i were that slim i'd be doing a great big happy dance

andrea = dianne? i get confused on who everyone is LOL

yes colaz i love that pix. really cute and it looks like you're having fun hehe

i'm ahead of everyone here in NZ. it's midday saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy but I slept so late I am only just having breakfast. I took a pill last night to help me sleep but I overslept. Still I must have needed it. Anyway off to have my breakfast anddddddddddddd try to relax but i am getting very p/o at my keyboard. it misses some keystrokes and repeats others. no idea why but it drives me MAD!

back after breakfast
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:00 PM   #13  

Smile Q10

i think someone mmmmmmmmmmmmmmentioned CoEnzyme Q10??? can you pls tell me more about how it helps your motivation?
Old 01-13-2006, 06:35 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I'd like to know too!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:37 PM   #15  

hehe i've been reading up about it. mixed results according to clinical trials but it has so many uses and i've struggled to find good info on using it for weight loss

of course i'd do better if i zipped up my mouth
last night i was feeling stressed out and anxious, tired exhausted etc so i chowed down on bread and sugar. not good