Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #16  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

Sounds like everyone is doing great with their challenge. Today was my third day of meat, cheese and eggs. Jump starting this low-carb deal and trying to get the sugar out of my system too. So far it's been fairly easy, only some cravings for sugar. BUT tomorrow I can start on my green stuff. Going to stay around 20 carbs a day until I reach my goal weight.

Have a good evening everyone!!
Old 01-05-2006, 07:27 AM   #17  
Carol

Good Morning everyone.

Bad food day yesterday. But I am right back on today. I refuse to let a little slip get me down. It sounds as everyone is jumping on the weight loss band wagon around here and so I know I am in the right place to keep me on track. I can do this with you!!! and your help...
Old 01-05-2006, 09:26 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 196/150/150

Good morning ,

Carol - it sounds like you've been thru a heck of a year. My thoughts & prayers are with your mom

Carol/Sherry - I'm with you gals in the I lost this before & have regained it cycle. Stress is a weightloss saboteur. I lost 65lbs (hit goal of 150 in July/03) & in 2004 way too much crap happened in my life (not all bad, just stressful) and since then I had regained 46 of it (and now relost 21 of it LOL). You can do this!!

Debbie, how did you find sticking to MEC? I've often thought of doing it as I've heard great of great success with it, but I can't stand eggs unless they're in things like mock danish, omelets with sweet cheese filling, etc .

Mel, Trina - good for you gals getting in your exercise!!

CJ - one bite...good for you! You're stronger than I would be. I think if I took one little bite of chocolate at the moment, I would scarf down that & anything else chocolate in the near vicinity in a matter of nanoseconds . I feel way better without all that sugar in my system too. I don't feel groggy all day anymore (I even used to nap everyday & I sometimes fell asleep while reading to my kids !!) I have way more energy now!

Kiki & Gonna - hope you are doing well!!

Yesterday I got in 120ozs water, stayed OP (18.5g carbs despite having 4 cups of joe), am almost in all of my 16's (one of my 16 jeans still doesn't fit) & exercised for 75 mins (4 different video's). And, this morning I am down another pound .

Hope you all have a GREAT day!!!!!
Old 01-05-2006, 12:36 PM   #19  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Stacie... WTG with your water intake and excerise.

That is a real problem area for me. I do like the favored water though. I LOVE Diet Mt. Dew, another addiction I guess...LOL. But I bargain with myself...drink 2 glasses of water then reward myself with a soda. Things we have to do!! Eggs aren't my favorite either, but I do love meat and cheese.

Carol...Glad you have joined us here. We can do this together. What plan are you following?

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Later...deb
Old 01-06-2006, 07:31 AM   #20  

Cool My Challenge

AS ALL OF YOU KNOW I AM FALLING BACK INTO THE OLD HABITS. MY CHALLENGE WILL TO BE TO GET INTO THE NEW HOUSE IN FEBRUARY AND TO DRINK ALL WATER AND WATER AND WATER STARTING TODAY I WILL LIMIT MY SODAS. EATING RIGHT AND EXCERCISING WILL HAVE TO COME IN STRIDE DUE TO WORKING ALL DAY AND THEN GOING HOME AND WORKING ON THE HOUSE I USUALLY EAT SOUP OR A BOLOGNA SANDWICH IM SO TIRED AFTERWARDS AND THEN 2 HOURS LATER IM DEAD TO THE WORLD. SO I WILL WATCH WHAT I EAT DURING THE DAY AND MAKE SURE I EAT AT LEAST 3 HOURS BEFORE BEDTIME AND I WILL START EATING BREAKFAST AGAIN THAT IS A HARD ONE FOR ME TOO. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND SORRY TO BE RAMBLING.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #21  
THINKING THIN!!!!

The scales were my friends this morning.

I'm down 5 pounds, just in the first week back low-carbing. Now if I can level off to 2 or 3 pounds per week, I'll be happy.

My weekly challenge.

Staying OP...7 days
Drinking water...3 days
Excerise...2 days
I need to work harder in 2 areas.

SO....TODAY I drank 64 oz of water!!!

Have a good one girls!!
Old 01-13-2006, 07:23 AM   #22  
Carol

Well today is another day. Fell off the wagon big time this weeks so as of today.... Day 1. I am going to try the low carbing again. I haven't done that in a long time but I love meat, cheese and eggs so hopefully I can stick to it. Water & exercise are two bad area for me as well that I will have to work on.

Congratulations Debbie. Your doing great. Hopefully I will catch some of your inspiration you have!! Keep it up!!!

Have a great day ladies!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 03:10 PM   #23  
~*Dreams Can Come True*~

S/C/G: 238/240/130

Height: 5'4

Hey everyone! This challenge looked like too much fun to not be in, so I'm joining ,too! I started my diet the day after I turned 18, November 22, and so far I have lost 9 pounds! By Valentines Day, I am going to shoot for a 15 pound loss. I am going to really push myself to drink 7 glasses of water every day and excersize at least 3 days a week. I got a gym pass for my birthday, but now I'm payin the $25 monthly fee, so I need to use it!!! Good luck everyone with your goals! By January 1, 2007, every single one of us is going to be sooo proud of ourselves and eachother!!
Old 01-16-2006, 10:01 AM   #24  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Congrats to all the losers this week!!!!

Welcome jen.. I have just recently joined here too. Looks like you have a good start losing for the new year. Get out there and use that gym pass.

Down 3 more pounds this morning!!! Total of 8 pounds since Jan 1st. I also measured...15 1/2 inches...UNREAL!!

I had a virus over the weekend with eating zero carbs, that may have helped with my lost.

My weekly challenge.

Staying OP...7 days
Drinking water...4 days
Excerise...3 days {walked}
I need to work harder in 2 areas, but better than last week.

Last edited by DebbieA; 01-16-2006 at 10:09 AM.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:04 AM   #25  

Monday weigh-in (2nd weigh-in):

Down 5 lbs!! A total of 7 lbs GONE FOREVER!!!!

Great job Debbie!! Good job ALL loosers this week!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2006, 10:11 AM   #26  
THINKING THIN!!!!

WTG Sherry!! You are doing great!! We must have been posting at the same time.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:21 PM   #27  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Well .... a big rah rah - hip hip horray! for all the losers in here this week!

Alas - for me, I stayed the same! No loss - no gain! Maybe next week!

Welcome Jen! Looks like you're on the right track already - keep up the good work. Please do come and join us also on our chit chat threads!

Well ... just wanted to "check in" ... Keep up the great work everyone!

Love, CJ
Old 01-18-2006, 08:50 PM   #28  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default I'm in!

Sure guys, I am in for this challenge, this is just what we need.

Since I got in late into this challenge and January is almost over, and there are only about 5 weeks left, than I want to lose say 8 pounds by by the end of February. I have already lost 33 pounds so far and hope to keep on going.

I will also faithfully exercise, drink my water and stick to my program. This has to be the year I do this. We can ALL do this.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:43 PM   #29  

Monday Weigh-In:

Down 2 more lbs!!!!!!!! Total of 9 lbs. since Jan.2nd!!!!!

Ok...Who all are loosers this week?????!!!!!
Old 01-23-2006, 08:04 PM   #30  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls!!

Wtg Sherry and CJ!!!

And to all the LOSERS this week!!

I'm down 3 more pounds this week too!!
Total of 11 pounds since Jan 1st.

I didn't do very good on my water or excerise last week.

Trying harder this week though!!!
Closed Thread