Old 12-28-2005, 12:38 PM   #31  

Just wanted to say I hope everyone's holiday went well and Happy New Year.Hope to talk to you all again on Jan 1st.
Vonne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 12:46 PM   #32  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

My holidays were great! I had Christmas be the day to splurge and have still lost weight doing it!! So I'm a happy camper!

How about everyone else?
sabriena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:08 PM   #33  

Congrats Sabriena, that's great keep up the good work! I didn't gain or lose so I'm pretty happy too. I'm really getting motivated now all the temptation is out of the way.
Vonne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:29 PM   #34  

Hey ladies....we just started an April Fools mini challenge over in the support forum.....If you all are interested there are lots of really great people over there with the goal to lose by April Fools Day. Weekly weigh ins on Fridays and weekly challenges for everyone....and of course tons of kind words!

Hope to see you over there, if not, good luck with your weight loss!!!!

Ciao Chicas!
candoitby06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 06:06 PM   #35  

Id like to join
ABurns27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 07:22 PM   #36  

Well, my parents left today after a brief (4 day) and hectic visit. I got some breaks from my kids, which felt nice! Exercised tonight--still eating mroe than I should. Going to my WW meeting tomorrow for some reinforcement!
Elanajel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 10:14 AM   #37  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Hey everyone!!!!!!

I am back, I hope you all had a great Christmas. I have got to catch up on the thread but almost time to get started. I am off to look at a thead mill today, I have a bike but DH would rather use a thread Mill so off we go....hoping for a boxing day sale.

Kim
Hockeychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:11 PM   #38  
shabna

Default Hi everyone! in desperate need of a buddy

Hi Everyone,
I am 25 F and 178 Lbs. And it looks worse because I am only 5' 2". I am tired , I am tired of setting goals and wanting to getting in shape. I am extreme emotional eater. I am sad I eat, I am bored I eat. And my biggest weakness is carbs. Especially rice. I need a buddy. I also need some advice. What do you guys would be a good short team goal and time line for that goal. I want to get to 120 pounds. Thats the right weight for me. I hope I get there in this life time.

Tell me what you all think

Shabna
shabna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:13 PM   #39  
shabna

Default I need some support

Hi Everyone,
I am 25 F and 178 Lbs. And it looks worse because I am only 5' 2". I am tired , I am tired of setting goals and wanting to getting in shape. I am extreme emotional eater. I am sad I eat, I am bored I eat. And my biggest weakness is carbs. Especially rice. I need a buddy. I also need some advice. What do you guys would be a good short team goal and time line for that goal. I want to get to 120 pounds. Thats the right weight for me. I hope I get there in this life time.

Tell me what you all think

Shabna
shabna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 02:30 PM   #40  

Smile Good Afternoon

Hi Shabna,

Welcome to the group. Don't feel bad about your weight, you came to the right place. Like you I am an emotional eater, esepcially mid-afternoon when I'm bored or the kids wnat something, my downfall is anything sweet. For my first goal, I am to lose 10 pounds, because if I tried to lose the whole 70 I want to lose, it just sounds undoable. But 10 pound increments is doable. My mini goal to myself is to stop drinking pop, it's been in the house since Christmas and I'll drink it instead of my water, so my goal is day by day.

Hope this helps, and good luck, if you need a buddy you can lean on me.

Well gotta go, good luck to everyone starting their wl journey in the next few days, I'll be thinking about you all.

Always,
Dawn
DawnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 04:54 PM   #41  

Unhappy I can't believe it !!

Hello all, Today I when out to buy a scale have not owned one for years now, I know why I did not owe one............ Anyways I get on it thinking it will be at 220 right? 234 WOW that is the highest weight I have ever been at. So this year will be a year of work but it will all be worth it............ So lets stick to this and be BIG LOSERS and see it all come off..... To All B/C I need it........
Debby
My_Year_2oo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 05:54 PM   #42  

Hey, I would like to be a part of this group, too. My name's Erika and I am 19. I have been trying to lose weight for the past two years. I started off being around 185-190 pounds, and currently, I am around 160 (though my lowest, about a couple of months ago was 152). I am eager for the new year to start and to lose the rest of this weight! (My long term goal is 130 pounds).
erikatheloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 06:57 PM   #43  

Hi everyone, I'd love to join the group, I wqas planning on getting started on the !st Jan anyway. I need the support so this will be great!
Happy New Year all
imabriton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 07:38 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 266/225/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi. I am starting fresh in 2006. I have been dieting way too long and I want to make a permanent change so that I can finally win this weight loss battle once and for all. I have been yo-yoing for years, but in the last few years I haven't gotten past losing 10 and gaining it back. So, I really have to make some real permanent changes. I am starting a blog at http://2006weightlossfix.blogspot.com so I can keep my self motivated and accountable. I hope that it will help to keep an online journal so I can visually see my progress.
MelodyAM75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 06:52 PM   #45  
I can do this, I have to!

S/C/G: 220/211/120

Default Me Too!!!!

I wanna join too! I am 5' 1" on a good day (really 5' but I'm in denial) I weigh 220 and want to get down to 120. How will this work? Like support for each other or will it have more structure. Just wondering, I'm new to this site and fairly new to the message board world. I am really so ready to be done with the weight issue. For lots of reasons, which I won't get into now, there will be plenty of time for that later. Like I said, I'm SERIOUS and will be here tons (except for when I'm exercising). Here's an issue I need advice on: As you can tell from my signature, my 2 oldest are cheerleaders (competitive, not affiliated with any sport team) and between practices and tumbling classes we are home VERY little during the week, and I have such a hard time figuring out what we can eat (hard to find healthy - while not super expensive - fast food) let alone finding time to exercise. Any thoughts? I should probably add that I am a single mom, so I have no other option than taking them myself or taking the baby with me. Thanks
ooelsworth is offline   Reply With Quote