Old 01-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

I played hooky from work today...feels sooo good...I do that once a year...just for me...it rained here and it's icy...

Water is good, food is good, exercise? yeah right...

But I did get my housework done!lol

Tulip...we're NEVER past Hot Clothes...We just change our Version of HOT as we get older...10 years ago it was mini skirts and sexy silk blouses for me..now it's a really nice dress that shows a bit of leg via a slit, or some really nice pants with a sparkly top that shows my shoulders and my back...It's all in what your version of Hot is!!

See everyone tomorrow nite!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #92  
Confirmed Scales Addict

why are they two of my last message???

Anyhoo - today i did something really bad

I bought some really super duper all singing all dancing scales, they were a bargain down from £44.99 to £13.99 It was too good a bargain to pass up...well i set them up and i truelly wasn't going to use them, but then i did!!! and the worst of it is...i'e only lost 3/4 of a pound in a WEEK I am so cross with myself it's unbelieveable!!!

oh well tomorrow is another day!
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 05:15 PM   #93  
Confirmed Scales Addict

oh dear i've just lost my post, I submitted my reply and nothing's come up??? It was the one where i confessed too!!!

I'll give it a while and see if it re-appears..if not i'll have to confess again!
Old 01-18-2006, 05:29 PM   #94  
Confirmed Scales Addict

A - ha it turned up...did'nt see spashes post either so it must have been having a silly half hour!!

oh well - my secrets are out and you have a few more posts from me that you expected!!!

see you all tomorrow (so to speak!)
Old 01-19-2006, 03:23 AM   #95  

SINGING SCALES??? What will they think of next...and Actually Tulip..the weigh in doesnt' count...you were only checking to make sure they worked!! So you are still back on track!!lol

Still sick..one more day off work...but eating has been good...water soso..exercise next to nil!!
Old 01-19-2006, 11:58 AM   #96  
Xer
What a dork.

Hm.. well I knew the 171 wasn't going to last long! Lol. I need to stop weighing myself so much! Since tomorrow is our weigh in day for our contest, I'll just do really well today and weigh in tomorrow.. and then no more scale until next Friday. Think I can do it?

Two days until my boy comes home! I'm so excited.

That sounds like an awesome deal for a new scale, Tulip! I wouldn't get too discouraged, though. Did you check your weight with your previous scales? They may be a little different in what they tell you you weigh and that could be it. And even if it's not, oh well! Still doing awesome.

I've gone for an hour walk the last few days with my friend. Been a good way to relieve stress from finals, but so far I've done good on mine! I'm thinking that my exercise is going to go back downhill for a while once my boyfriend is home. The only way I can think to change that is if I get up early and exercise then.. but I've NEVER been able to get out of bed early! LOL
Xer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:52 PM   #97  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Thanks splashes.. i knew i could rely on you to give me the truth.....I wasn't weighing myself..just checking the scales...and they are much higher than my normal bathroom scales actually....nice try Xer!!!!! lol

I know your hearts are in the right place splashes and Xer, but i need to face up to reality...I am... and i quote my new scales...Overfat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) i Am trying soooooooooooooooo hard to keep on target!!! failing that i'm ready for throwing in the towel and living off my new cook book my bestest friend has just bought me..."cafe cakes and biscuits" wot do you think?????
But probs i won't

C u all tomorrow

PS - didn't answer anyone's mail.....Xer... if your boys home you will probally not want to eat and be love stuck....enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Splashes - You weren't sick, you told us you played hooky........ you owe it to me to enjoy it!!!!!!!!!! I am living my single life through you......make it count splashes!!!!!!!!!!!! stand proud girl - do something we're all proud of but not brave enough to admit!!!!!!!! lol ENJOY YOUR SICK DAYS!!!! ROFL!!! LOL
Old 01-20-2006, 05:54 PM   #98  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Just read my last post and I DO APOLOGISE!
Old 01-20-2006, 07:31 PM   #99  
Flower Fan 86

Howdy Everyone!!!!!

I get my divorce in two weeks!!!!!!!!!

I am not getting as much as if we would have gone to court but this way I am not waiting another year to get it over with. He was so mad after the mediation that they had us leave five minutes before they let him go.

Have been doing bad in the eating. Need to get the chocolate out of the house. I need to stay off the scale. My weight is fluctuating and depending on what it states depends on how my day goes. Can't let it control me.

Going to the high school basketball game with my girls tonight. The older daughter has a volleyball tournament on Sunday so it is going to be a busy weekend.

Talk to you all soon!
Flower Fan 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:17 PM   #100  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Yeay for Flower...two weeks will just fly past!! How are you going to celebrate??? Enjoy the basketball game.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend, I am eating well and water intake is great...and i didn't weigh myself today either...yay me!!

I'll pop back in tomorrow
Old 01-21-2006, 09:16 PM   #101  

WOOHOO One more week and Xer's BF comes home..2 Weeks Flower is Single again!! And WOOHOO..Tulip is living her single life thru me....Hmmm that's kinda sad Tulip...considering I don't have a life!lol But now I have motivation!! Must get in shape to have good stories to tell Tulip!!lol I was a good girl and made it back to work!lol

I've been eating well...lots of water...good exercise..walkign home from work and walking the dogs!!

I'm puttin gup a fence for my friend tomorrow...more exercise outside!! WHOOHOOO

LOL See everyone tomorrow nite
Old 01-22-2006, 02:01 PM   #102  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Sunday evening and my food has been GREAT water on target. I made a very sweet apple hand cake today to take to church.....everyone loved it and guess what????????? I didn't have any of it....in all truth i'ts probably a tad too sweet for my liking but hey, i resisted and that's the main point right??? lol

Well we haven't heard from Xer since Thursday (by my date - different from yours) she's probably grooming herself to perfection.....hang on, i've just checked the dates again....two days from thursday makes.....Saturday..ogh well were not gonna hear from her until B/F leaves...enjoy yourself Xer....see you soon

Leanne - where are you girl??? this is a mighty long run your on?!! lol

Come on Splashes....make it exciting, I've been with hubby 20 years next month!!!!lol
Old 01-22-2006, 07:22 PM   #103  

HAppy Anniversary TULIP!!! That is sooo nice to hear...20 years!! WOOHOOO...what's an applehand cake? All this wonderful sounding food I've never heard of before...makes me wanna go to England just to eat!lol

Food has been awesome, water good Exercise good...My mind says go buy taterchips...my body screams NOOOOO so I haven't caved in!! YAY me!!

Will be going to go for another walk with the dogs tonite while the nice mild weather holds out...

I think Xer is working off some calories with the BF!lol...

Leanne prolly took a wrong turn on one of her Marathons and got lost!!!

See everyone tomorrow!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:59 AM   #104  

Hello everyone!!!

Had a great day yesterday...got lots done and went out for a vegetarian lunch with a friend. It's just been way too nice out so I'm taking advantage of it while I can. Lots of walking yesterday.

Eating is great, water is great, Will be walking alot today too!
Old 01-25-2006, 06:33 PM   #105  
Made my Goal weight!

Hey everyone I am still around...just quite busy...myboys are in school on opposite days which means I have to get em all up and ready and out every day, plus take my hubby to and from work, run and weight train, it leaves very little time for me to get on here...lol...oh well...I would miss it if it wasnt like this eh?
Alright, time to get the troops ready for bed...

Update on my progress...
I have started a new "fitness model" training and nutrition program...I am currently in week three, I am VERY happy with it and can already see some huge differences in my body...cant wait to see what I will look like in a few more weeks..

Hope everyone is well, I am still a scale addict so I will be here now and again for some much needed SAA therapy...lol...
Latah
Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote