Old 12-27-2005, 02:00 PM   #46  
Flower Fan 86

Hello Xer! I would not have been able to stay away from the fudge. Life is way too short to not have some chocolate now and agian!

Had a great Christmas. Mat bought me a diamond tennis bracelet and earings. My friends say he needs to keep it up.

Going to get some cleaning done today. Going to go shopping as well. Love the after Christmas sales!

Have a great day everyone!
Flower Fan 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:39 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Hello Gang!! Gees Fudge and Diamonds...what more can a girl want????WOOHOO

Eating is good, exercise is great, water is great and I'm going to be going to bed really early!!Lol

Xer...The Sony is a good camera...mine is a canon with all hte bells and whistles...Yours will be great for what you want to do with it.... Read the manual and learn how to use the Auto settings..those are the best!

Have a great week everyon..tomorrow is HumpDAY!!
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 09:30 PM   #48  

ok ...eating sucks today..water was amazing...exercise sucked...it's raining..work is really messing up myschedules...the messed up on my paychq by 300$ this is getting frustrating...

Sorry to vent..

I don't wanna go near scales until after New YEars!!!

Hope to see everyone tomorrw!!
Old 12-29-2005, 09:26 AM   #49  
Egy Kis Lany

Well, ladies, instead of just dropping off the edge of the earth here I will say that I don't have enough time/energy during the day to handle another thread. (This is part of me trying to be accountable for all aspects of my life, not just what I eat.)
I wish you all the best and I'm sure that you'll see me (and I, you) posting around on other boards.
In my leaving, I'll let you know that the Discovery Channel has a body health challenge that's all free and includes online meal plans, fitness routines, and an 8 week membership to Bally's for free (it's for a certain time period, though, starting mid-January). I hope that it can be of some use to you!
PhysDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 10:17 AM   #50  
Flower Fan 86

I understand PhysDom. A person can get way to busy with so many things that you have to put a limit to what you can get done in a day.

Have been doing well with my eating. I went for a four and a half mile walk yesterday. Going to do that today as well. With me not working this week I have got to stay on top of myself.

Have a good day everyone!
Flower Fan 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:27 PM   #51  

OK gang...I won't be on after tomorrow nite for a few days cuz of company..but I will try to get on New Years day ...of course I ain't even bothering with eating and such..but water and exercise were great today!!

HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYY NEW YEAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2005, 05:34 AM   #52  
Xer
What a dork.

Well, today, or yesterday rather, was my official weigh-in day. Down 1# from last Friday. I shouldn't be disappointed because Christmas was in there, but still I feel as though I should have lost at least two. I think maybe I need to work on eating a bit more.. and I know that I need to add some exercise in there. I'm having a little problem with the eating more feild because I've recently switched over to being a vegetarian and, well, getting enough calories from fruits and vegetables can be hard sometimes! Lol. Though, I do love noodle dishes, and those do tend to be full of calories! Hehe.

Got my hair cut and colored! I swore I would never go over to black, but somehow I found myself doing it anyways. =P This is my first time in forever having bangs! I want them to part to the side, but since my hair is so used to parting down the middle, they're being difficult. LOL

Happy New Year!
Xer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 07:26 AM   #53  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Morning ladies

I'm too scared to mention a figure but i've put on looooooooaaaaadddssssss of weight, some of it is TOM most of it is due to the wheat i've eaten over the holidays but i've been sooooooo bad!!!!

I'm back at work on the 2nd Jan and that's when i'm back on plan....there is way too much nice stuff left in the fridge to start today. Although i will try to keep off the wheat...it makes me feel sooo ill!!!

Hi Xer - welcome aboard, we can all jump back on the wagon together!!! I think santa brought us both the same camera...sony cyber-shot 4.1. jit's a real dinky little thing....and seems easy to use...haven't read the book yet, just played around with it!

well my kids need lunch so i'll be off

will pop in again tomorrow

Have a good new years eve....Cheers!!!
Tulip-Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 09:01 AM   #54  

Hi Xer!! The pic looks great...the dark hair brings out your blue eyes!! And at least you lost!!!! I gained...so SHHHHHHHH and be HAPPY!!

Tulip I hear on about being on the BandWagon in January!! I'll be joining you!!Lol

Just wanted to slip on before the New Year!!!
Old 01-01-2006, 04:23 PM   #55  
Xer
What a dork.

Happy New Year everyone! My resolution is to become a fit and healthy vegetarian. =) I don't usually worry about achieving my resolutions after the first couple of weeks.. but I think this is one I can really do and for once I really want to strive to do it.

Down a pound this morning. I probably shouldn't have weighed myself, but I'm happy to see a little more progress. I'm catching up on you, Hotsplashes!

Thank you, Tulip! I think the camera's cute. Hehe. It's been getting a lot of use out of it! I should really read the booklet more closely.. I just skimmed over it so far. The double flashing thing when it takes pictures is kind of confusing me. I think that's to prevent redeye?
Xer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #56  

Happy New YEar's Everyone!!!!

I won't even go into eating and such...but I had a nice holiday and I'm happy.

Zer!!! Another Pound!! WOOHOO what a great way to start the New Year...I don't make New Year's Resolutions....I make a "List of Things to Achieve" for the year. I feel to restricted by calling it a "resolution"....I know it's just a psychological thing,....but tht's just me!Lol

Have a great year Everyone!!!
Old 01-01-2006, 06:34 PM   #57  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Hey something just happened with my screen and i've lost my last post???

another thing, when i last posted xer's picture wasn't there and now it is!!! wow my puter is playing me up!!!

anyhoo

Happy New Year to you all

food better water terrible exercise good

One more day of the holidays left then it's back to work...I'm going to post daily so hopefully i'll stay on plan!!

until tomorow
Old 01-01-2006, 09:04 PM   #58  
Made my Goal weight!

Default Hey Hey Hey

HEY ladies

Sorry for being MIA for so long

I am back...had great Holidays, but SOO glad to be home, eating and living like normal.

Hubby and I BOTH decided that we would take 2 weeks off working out and training over the holidays...and basically indugle in whatever we wanted...which was great...I had a great time...although EVERY DAY the pair of us struggled with the realization that we LIKE working out, we LOVE how we feel and how we look and how taking a break from it was HARD HARD HARD...needless to say I am over it and ready to get back to the GYM in the morning.

SO I hope everyone had wonderful and eventful holidays

Leanne
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 05:53 AM   #59  
Confirmed Scales Addict

Yeah Leanne nice to hear from you!!!! - glad you had a good holiday. ours went by in a blur of good food, good wine and a little else!! hence the high numbers at the bottom of my page!

It is the last day before going back to work tomorrow...so I'm heading for the kitchen in a minute to cook up a batch of healthy soup to take to work with me. I have got less than 6 weeks before our skiing holiday , so have to loose this extra weight otherwise my salopets (sp?) won't fit me!!

I'll call in again tonight to let you know how well I've done today!! I'm planning a long walk with the dog later, so that's a good start!!
Old 01-02-2006, 09:23 PM   #60  

Hellooooooooo Everyone!! Hope the new years has started out good for everyone.

Leanne!! wonderful to hear from you again!! We thought you were MIA...that you didn't love us anymore!lol

Tulip...where do you go skiiing in England?? Or do you go up to "Eddie The Eagle's" little ski hills in Scotland?lol You'll fit into your whatever salopets are...we call them skipants or snowpants here in Canada!!Lol

Xer where are you hiding? you and I have a challenge!! we both gotta get to that wonderful weight!! My goal is to be there by Memorial day!(Victoria day for us Canadians!lol"

I'm not even going into eating and everything...but I got lotsa water in..got this wonderful tea from a friend at work...Chocolate Spice...made with Carob instead of Chocolate...it's like a Chai tea..but darker...and stronger...I make it really strong in half the amount of water..then add 1% milk...sooooooo yummy and low in cals and NO SUGAR!!

Take care everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow nite!!