Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 02:05 PM   #46  
GmaTo8

Hello ladies,

Em - (as in "Auntie Em from Oz) the details about how I lost the weight are in the thread "How I lost 85 pounds". Kind of lengthy, but people often tell me it's inspiring, so hopefully you will get something from it. I think this is an excellent time to begin healthy eating. If you can make it through the holidays, you can make it through anything. If you wait until later, you may have even more to lose. That being said, notice that I began January 24, lol. How often should you weigh? Once a week is good since there can be so many flucuations throughout the week. Btw, I'm getting my cards done. If you want one, please PM me your addy, ok?

Marti - you mentioning the Biggest Loser made me wonder - have you ever watched the show I Lost It? It's on the Health channel, or Discovery. Lots of stories about how and why people lost. Very inspiring!

Susan - did you throw away the sandwiches?? Can you say Food Poisoning??? Or how about Back Door Trots? Hershey Squirts?? Your life makes me nervous at times, Susie!!

Ellen - if you're reading this, I just want to say I miss you and hope you'll pop back in.

I'm staying in today and trying to keep warm. Had a good visit with my sil Sarah on the phone. She's a jabberbox like me, lol, and I love her phone visits. Her DGS Zane will be staying here for a few days after Christmas.

What's going on in your corner of the world?
Old 11-30-2005, 04:01 PM   #47  
RosieKate

Hershey squirts? Ewwww

Well, that's ONE way to lose weight :snicker:

Welcome EM! I live in SW Portland, where you may end up if your DH stays w/ Intel.... I also did the cloth diaper thing w/DS....I have an interest in simple living or voluntary simplicity...sounds like you do, too. Do you have fave websites? I enjoy simpleliving.net (for the forums) and pathtofreedom.org

Again- Welcome

Hi to everyone else!

Old 11-30-2005, 05:59 PM   #48  
I wanna be a page 5 girl

I will write back soon, I promise - but I have a question.
How do I change the weight loss on my bar without changing the whole bar?

Thanks gals,
Katie
Old 11-30-2005, 07:08 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

Oh, lets celebrate!!!

They sent ASSistant home! Bout time.

She came in at 1:30 and I admit I was a smart mouth and said "cutting it close Karen"

She goes "why should I come in early, you don't want me too"

You don't need to be belligerent Karen. Supervisor wants to meet with us and talk.

"I don't want to talk with you."

"Supervisor wants to talk with you Karen. I will meet you back there" and I leave.

I talked with supervisor and said "either she needs to go home or I need to because I have had enough of being disrespected." So, he went and got HR lady who happened to be in the building for a meeting and she came in and we talked and agreed to send her home with pay. Assistant comes in and starts yelling saying "I am going to bully" blah - I just wave her off and she goes " I am tired of her" and I go "I am tired of you too" and waved my hand like a fly and she stands up and HR lady stands between us and talks to her.....

Anyway in the end she left in a huff. Course she had to do her shift notes and I think she slammed down the phone because it was all apart........lol

WhatEVER.........3 months of ****.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:57 PM   #50  

Height: 5'1"

I'll post more after work....

EM--Just go to your edit siggy and change the weight you want changed. It will automatically adjust.

Talk to you all later tonight!
Old 12-01-2005, 07:44 AM   #51  

Height: 5'1"

Getting Full....Head on over to #153.
Closed Thread