Old 12-23-2005, 04:48 PM   #91  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Woo HOO! Way to go Ellen! It is so windy here. It's 50 degrees but who wants to get blown away. Glad you got to go for a walk.

I got my shopping done, and now its working on cleaning my house for the rest of the day and babysitting my neice and nephew. My sister and her husband attempted to go shopping with them but as is the way of the little short people they drove their parents nuts. So here they are...relaxing at my house.

I still have to buy some groceries for dinner on Sunday but I can get that done later.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 05:44 AM   #92  

Default Good morning

Goodmorning Ladies,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,.. mine was very nice. but know its time to start getting back into real life...

Well I just jumped on to say goodmorning and hope everyone is doing well.. I will check back a little later.. and just to let you know i did horrible with my eating and drinking water.. but i am going to start again... still have a fews days before the new year...LOL....

have a great day ladies...Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 10:29 AM   #93  

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! I did not gain after the BIG party at my Aunt's house on Sat. but I had my Parents and brothers and sisters here for Christmas day (very relaxed whew) and did not keep a good eye on what I was eating so I gained a pound, but I know I am much better off.

DH hwas home yesterday and he took us out for breakfast, then we went bowling. Then we went back to my parents and fixed my mom's computer. Dad made spagetti (whole wheat) then we went home and put the kiddies to bed. I know I gained hte weight because I did not get enough water in the last two days. So I am going to push the water today and see if I can make up for the gain. I need to start exercising again. DH should be home early so I will try to get some in a little later. Have a great day Ladies!
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 10:58 AM   #94  
Focus on the Process

Morning (yawn)
Christmas went okay. I didn't gain anything. Thank God! Kayla was sick Christmas Day so it was kind of laid back. She's been down for the last 3 days now so we spent most of it at my MIL's house and then came home.
Now its time to get my life back in order along with my house. The aftermath of Christmas...
What did Santa bring ya? Nothing here, but my hubby bought me some sweatshirts, a king-size plush fleece blanket and some Tinkerbell jammies. The kids made their usual haul. We have such a large family to deal with. Grandparents, aunts. We cut down on the number by drawing names but they still get a load. Tiana's dad (now on my death list ) bought her an electric guitar-and an amp...Wasn't that just the nicest gift? (NOT)

Gotta go, this house isn't gonna clean itself and I have to take Tiana for her pulmonary test at 2. They want to check and see if she needs her meds changed for her asthma. Talk to you soon.

~chris
Old 12-28-2005, 09:14 AM   #95  

Default Good morning

Goodmorning Ladies,

Well for the past couple days i havent felt to good... this cold is kicking my butt.. but it will go away... me and hubby got the house back in order on monday.. tree out the door decorations packed away... everyone laughs at me because i get everything done usually the night of christmas or the next day... I just cant stand having everything hanging around after that... anyways... i am so proud of both of you... you did great for the holiday season. me not so good but thats ok... I have been working on putting this 20lbs on since march..LOL.... but i will start taking it off in january.. The year 2005 has been just not so good for me.. but i am trying to look forward to 2006... anyways,, I hope you ladies have a great day.. i will check back later.. Carly...
Old 12-29-2005, 10:46 PM   #96  
Focus on the Process

Sorry I haven't checked in...my computer wouldn't load the pages for 3fc. Grrr. We cleaned out our closets in the bedroom. We're going to tackle our rooms one at a time and get some of this clutter outta here.

I haven't done too bad for my eating and I actually exercised yesterday. I set the alarm to exercise today but the alarm went off and I was passed out again in less than 5 minutes. I am not into mornings.

Kayla is finally starting to feel better. She's been sick since Christmas Day. I am sure she had the flu. She was vomiting, headaches, fever, coughing, stuffy nose, and congested chest. Classic symptoms huh>

Carly, hope you're feeling better. And Ellen, you haven't checked in for a couple days either. Hope things are going well with you. Check in and let me know how you gals are.

~chris
Old 12-30-2005, 06:29 AM   #97  

Default Good morning

Goodmorning,

Well I am feeling a bit better ... we had some cold thingy go through my house.. cant call it the flu and cant call it a cold... very strange... kicks your butt though... but anyways i am feeling better and going to start drinking my water again.

I am going to try and fit in some exercise this morning lets see how that works.

Chris.. sounds like you are doing wonderful.... just try not to hit the snooze button...lol...

Ellen.. where are you>??? hope all is well??

have a great day ... carly
Old 12-30-2005, 10:06 AM   #98  

Sorry Ladies, I have not been in in a while. I have had this cold/??? and it has really wiped me out. Plus DH and I found out that the engine in our truck was dying and we had to get a new car. I have not been good at all and I am just getting down on it. I am hoping next week will be better. DS goes back to school so I have to get up anyway, so it will make it easier to get the exercise in. Well I have a busy day of cleaning to do~We are having a couple of friends over for New years eve.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:34 PM   #99  
Focus on the Process

I didn't hit the snooze button this morning...I slept until 9:45! I never get to to that but it felt soooo good.

I have a bunch of cleaning to do today too. Kelly is sick but he went to work anyhow. If he misses 3 days in a 90 day period, they get written up. This would have been his 3rd day, so he braved it and went. God knows, I won't have. He's got "the works" and he says his body is just killing. Plus they gave him an out-of-town route today. THe jerks!

Just had to stop in before all the "festivities" for the day start. I get the pleasure of going to the clinic to pick up a card for Tiana so I can get a discount on her new inhaler. Go to the pharmacy. And then go to post office to mail my brother in law's Christmas present. Yep, I know...it's very late. I'll blame that on Kelly. Then he threw the address away for me so I have to call my Mother in law and get it again.

Check back later...

~chris
Old 12-31-2005, 06:48 AM   #100  

Hi!
I saw your group & wondered if it's too late to join in.
I'm just getting started.
I'm getting a divorce & piling the pounds on.
I need a support group.
I have 3 boys.I have 2 pug dogs.
I'm not sure which program I will be following.I have Richard Simmons dvds,a month supply of nutrisystem meals & WW tools.I just need to get started!
That's my story in a nutshell.
Angie
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 10:59 AM   #101  
Focus on the Process

Hey Angie, of course you can join in. THe more the merrier. My name's Chris. I'm a 34 yr old mom of 3 girls. They keep me busy. Sorry to hear of your divorce. That has got to be one of the hardest things to go through. When I got divorced from my first husband, I just wasn't me.

We'll do anything we can to help you. I have some Richard Simmons dvd's too. I love his stuff. I also have the Walk Away the Pounds dvds. I love those too. Exercise is my hardest thing. I have rheumatoid arthritis and my feet have a tendency to kill on most days. Don't get me wrong, I can exercise,just can't do too strenuous of exercise. I don't do too bad. I am currently working with a weight loss doctor at the hospital. I've been hovering around the same weight for a year and I'm trying to get the rest of it off of me. I have been kind of lax about it...AGAIN! I'm working out the kinks of it all and hopefully soon, will have it all under control.

Glad to have you aboard. Post as much as you want every day. I check in here a few times a day, except on Monday and Thursday when I work. TTFN.

~chris

Hi Carly....and Ellen....Wake up you two!!!!!
Old 12-31-2005, 11:07 AM   #102  

Default Good morning

Goodmorning Ladies,

Ellen... Sorry to hear you are not feeling well... Hope all is better today.. I am starting anew on monday... myself.. i totally fell off the wagon the last couple months as you know.. so starting monday back to real life... its a new year and hopefully a new me.. ya know..

chris... sorry Kelly is sick.. its just going around... hope all is well soon in your house also.. you are my hero i think so far you have done the best through the holidays... keep up the great work..

Angie... glad to have you join us... we try to support each other and get each other motivated... we all slip and fall.. but we seem to get right back up and get going.. well they do... me as of lately have really been off the wagon.. but that is all about to change these ladies will kick my butt into shape ... they dont let you get away with to much... ..so if its a group of support you are looking for well i think you came to the right one..

well everyone have a healthy and happy new year... Carly
Old 12-31-2005, 05:08 PM   #103  

Welcome Angie! These ladies offer a ton of support.

I did not do to badly, but Monday I WILL exercise. catch you all later
Old 12-31-2005, 05:48 PM   #104  
Focus on the Process

I've been doing great with eating today. I haven't exercised yet but I've been cleaning since this morning. I got the tree down, the decorations all put away, the living room put back in order, the kitchen cleaned and Nicole's room organized along with 4 loads of laundry...and I cleaned out my Tahoe.

I think that may count for some exercise. I swear...this will never end. My sister called this morning, and her little boy is sick and running a fever. She had Tiana overnight with her daughter...so I guess our house has been exposed again....ARRGGHHH!

I better figure out what the dinner plans are for our New Year's Eve night. Thanks for all your support and I'll check ya in a bit.

~chris
Old 12-31-2005, 10:16 PM   #105  

Sorry your house seems to be sick. There are some very nasty colds going around lately. (I saw a ton today at work) Quiet night here. Jusn me and DH maybe we will have some wine. Catch you all in '06