3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Mom's Losing Weight... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/67867-moms-losing-weight.html)

chrily 12-07-2005 12:16 PM

Carly, I never heard of either Kefir or the diet. I am staying inside today and getting some homework done and housework. It's below zero outside and I prefer being warm

Michelle-I like the new site better. Good job! My doctor said my bloodwork is fine. The numbers that were off can be caused by just eating the wrong thing right before the test. He explained it all to me. MY dizziness though, he said if it doesn't get better to go to my regular doc and have my ears checked out. I might have something with my inner ear. It's strange because it only hurts every once in awhile. BUt this morning I woke up with a rockin headache again. My face feels absolutely packed and my nose feels all swollen inside.

I didn't do good at all yesterday. The kids made me about blow and so I took it out on myself and ate. I swear stress is gonna be my diet enemy.

Breaks over. I gotta get back to my homework. I have to take my accounting test tonight. I was going to take it tomorrow but I get my sister's kids for the night. Her husband is out of town on a job for the week.

~chris

carlytaz 12-08-2005 05:37 AM

Good morning

Michelle- Thank you for the information... because I would have been going crazy trying to figure out what kefir is... well maybe i will try it.. I do like yogurt.. How are you?? how are the eating habits and exercise going???

Chris- I am sorry you are not feeling well.. I hope today is a better day for you.when my kids get me stressed out i do that eating thing also, I am trying to work on not being an emotional eater..but to date hasnt worked yet..:)
it was pretty cold here yesterday...hopefully today is a little better.

Well I need to get some stuff done before my day starts... I hope you ladies have a great and productive day.. I will check back later.. Carly

MichelleRae 12-08-2005 08:53 PM

Hey there ladies :)

Carly you'll have to tell me whether you like kefir or not. I love the stuff! Eating habits have been good so far but exercise is sporadic at best lol I promise after the holidays it will be better! lol

Chris I really hope you are feeling better. I get worried about you!! I'm glad that you like the new site design I couldn't find one that I was pleased with but I finally settled on the current format :)

Not too much going on here just getting ready to go to bed. Just finished my homework and the kids are kinda getting settled down lol their a couple of maniacs I tell ya!!

Well off to shower!
Michelle

chrily 12-08-2005 09:12 PM

Hi gals,
My day is winding down...sort of. I did my day of work, did all my picking up and dropping off of the kiddies, and now I'm just babysitting until 10 tonight. My sis is working and her husband is on an out-of-town job in Missoula.

I still have a headache today. I swear. I wonder if its a sinus infection or if its just my allergies. My doctor called about the x-rays on my foot, but since I wasn't home I'll have to call him back tomorrow to find out if there is anything wrong with it or if I just have a "defective" foot. :D

I sucked on eating today. I started out with good intentions but by the afternoon I was jittery and shaking and then I binged, so obviously, I didn't get enough protein this morning. I dread going to the clinic for my appt tomorrow. I feel like a kid who got an F on their report card and has to show it to their parents. I'm sure you both can relate. I'm gonna go get some more homework done so I can take my tests this weekend and get them out of the way. TTFN...check back in the am.

~chris

carlytaz 12-11-2005 09:03 AM

goodmorning

hey ladies,

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.. mine has been ok... need to get some stuff around the house done today.. didnt do anything yesterday.. me and hubby were over my boss' house all day.. hubby is setting up wireless networking for them. and is have a few problems. but he will get them all worked out.

has everyone finished x-mas shopping... not me i have a layaway on for my daughter that is all.. tight year.. but thats ok.. we will get through it.. anyways.. no more complaints..

things are going ok.. in general.. well i will talk with you ladies later have a wonderful day... Carly

chrily 12-11-2005 11:09 PM

Carly, I still have half of my shopping to do. I've hit a brick wall as usual with trying to figure out what to get everyone. Plus, my luck, I drew my BIL Carl for a present this year. HE is awful to buy for.

Not much happening this weekend. Just preparing for some final exams. We got our Christmas tree up. My husband taped it with the video camera. I was horrified to see my size. I'm definitey kickin it in the bootie from now on and being serious about this. How embarrassing!

I'm going to snuggle down in my bed now. My legs are achy and I'm just tired as all get out. Talk to you guys in the morning...or afternoon.

~chris

carlytaz 12-12-2005 05:54 AM

hello everyone

Hello Chris,

well we went and found a tree yesterday... it cost 15.00 ... but let me tell ya it looks just a good as the 30.00 dollar trees we usually buy.. i was very impressed.. my kids picked it out together .. first time ever they didnt fight..

me and hubby spent most of the weekend over my boss' house .. hubby was having trouble getting his networking done..
we went out for a bit yesterday and picked up some stocking stuffers for the kids.. still havent gotten there gifts ... my daughters are on lay away which we will get off friday.. then over the weekend.. just go and get the boys stuff.

anyways, its going to be a nice christmas for the kids.. me and hubby are waiting for the new year to do anything for us.. because we are trying to sell the house. we figure lets try and get out of debt ya know.. which really makes us happy.. so anyways.. i have chatted enough i hope you have anice day.. i will check back later..Carly

chrily 12-13-2005 07:43 PM

Carly, you get up way too early girl. $15 for a tree. Around here, $30 is the cheapest. I would kill for a cheaper tree. Things are pretty tight here too and just got somewhat tighter today. Sears put Kelly on flextime because there isn't any work so he doesn't work until Saturday. Nothing like an extra little money pinch around the holidays.

I did good yesterday with eating and did almost great today, with the exception of the cupcake that smiled at me so I ate it and its cute pink frosting. :D

I'll check back tomorrow. I have some free time coming up. I'm taking my last final test tonight and NO SCHOOL UNTIL JANUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I aren't exchanging gifts either. We can sort that part out after Christmas when funds might be a bit better.

~chris

carlytaz 12-14-2005 05:23 AM

Good morning

Chris- I am so happy to hear that you will have some free time.... you are so busy all the time.. does this mean you might take a little extra care of yourself...

sound like you did good with the eating... I have done so so.. everyday try a little bit harder to do a little bit better ya know.. I have been drinking my water which is a good thing..

exercise is something i just have not gotten myself motivated to do... I use to love to exercise some years ago.... wish I never gave it up ... but i did so when i start again... its going to be a big chore ... but i believe well worth it..

well have a great day... i will chat with you later.. Carly

chrily 12-14-2005 10:57 PM

Carly, other than working today, I have enjoyed my time off so far. I actually read a REAL book on my breaks today instead of a textbook. Hows that for an accomplishment????

I did good with eating today except for del taco. Hubby wanted to meet for lunch so that is the only toxic crap I put in my body today. I did good at dinner and for breakfast so hopefully that evens its out.

Next on my list of fun is to figure out and stay focused on getting some exercise. Not my strong point. Like my avatar says, I am an chronic exercise avoider. :D

I better get the kids to bed. I have to work tomorrow and I'll be standing all day in the printing room. So I need to get some extra rest. Talk to you tomorrow.

~chris

carlytaz 12-15-2005 05:37 AM

Good morning

Goodmorning ladies,

Chris- I am happy that you finally had time to do something that you really enjoyed..you didnt do to bad with the eating ... i did very poorly... yesterday was just a sugar day.. ya know.. someone brought me chocalates for the holidays... them i recieved some little cake things... was a really really bad eating day... hopefully i can get better today.. but the holidays are almost here so after that.. i think will make things easier on us... I know we should have will power but i just dont...lol...

anyways.. I have been drinking water though...

jesdenm its very nice to have you come join us... so what is your healthy life style like... as you can see mine needs some work...LOL...

have a wonderful day ladies.. keep up the great work.. Carly

chrily 12-15-2005 09:15 AM

Hey Christine, welcome! Of course you can jump in. I have to get ready for work, otherwise I would do my LOOOONNNNGGG introduction for ya. ;) But anyhow, my name is Chris (short for Christina). I'm a mom to 3 girls: ages 12, 6, and 3.

Carly,
Step away from the chocolate...The holiday season has got to be the worst. Try eating more protein. I am sooo serious. It really works good. I haven't even craved candy for the last couple days.

Ooo...gotta get to work. Talk to you both later this evening.

~chris

carlytaz 12-16-2005 05:37 AM

Good morning

Hey Chris....

I know you are right ... everyone has been saying eat more protien... I guess that is what i will do... I have been drinking my water thats a plus...

well have a great day... will chat with you later... Carly

upswife 12-16-2005 08:53 AM

Hi all~do you mind if I join your little group?

Here some info about me~I am 27yo I have three Kiddies (5yo son, 3yo daughter and 2yo daughter). I have been trying to lose weight for about a little over a year. I lost track a little over the summer, but I have recommitted myself at the end of november. I am counting calories and trying to exercise at least three days a week. I am also trying to drink between 64-96 oz of water a day. Oh, I work part-time too, so that can mess up my eating a little.

YOu seem to be a great bunch of ladies. :carrot:

chrily 12-16-2005 10:53 PM

I'm assuming upswife means your married to a UPS man? Or am I wayyyy off.

ANyhow, Welcome! I'm Chris, mom of three girls (12 yrs, 6 yrs, and 3 yrs). That's enough to keep my hands full and nerves shot. LOL. I also work part-time for my dad (in a candy warehouse). That's some of my problem. I also have rheumatoid arthritis. It's under control but its always there and ever present in my life. Sorry I did post sooner but my computer would not let me on the site. Darn thing!

Carly, Hey girl! Serious...eat more protein. Way to go with the water...(too you too, upswife). I have such a hard time getting enough in a day. I know I need it too. Way too much. I guess I'll have to get the ol water bottle out and make sure I drink at least 6 of them a day.

I gott check on the rest of my junk on the computer. I need to see if any of my grades have been posted yet. Talk to you tomorrow. Hopefully I can get on earlier than I did today.

~chris