Old 11-22-2005, 05:53 AM   #31  

Default Good morning

hi Chris,

wow... that is alot of money... man things are so expensive.. but at least she is getting taken care of.. and that is what counts..

I think i will make that crustless pie tonight..sounds very good..
well tomorrow is my last day at the office... i will be getting my home office all set up tomorrow and friday... I think its going to be a nice change to be home working instead of having to get up and out the door so early.. i know the only thing that is going to be hard.. is the fact that when you have your work around you 24-7 you are expected to do more...lol.. but hey thats ok.. work is work it has to be done.. will just have to learn to balance myself..

anyways,,, tonight i have to clean my house so tomorrow i can finish baking everything and start cutting up some of the veggies to make it easier for thursday morning.. I am hoping for a very nice thanksgiving... I will be spending it with my gram so that is always wonderful...

well have to get ready for work... i will check back later... carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:13 AM   #32  

Default Good morning

goodmorning ladies,

well,, today is my last day at the office yippppppyyyyy .... i am hoping this working at home thing is going to work out.. we can only try right.. but at least this will give me a chance come monday to start exercising.. see i am a morning person i get everything done early ... so hopefully i can get that done to..

well i hope everyone has a wonderful day.... and a happy thanksgiving...

carly
Old 11-23-2005, 01:20 PM   #33  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Man, every time we get a new person on here, they disappear. What's up with that???

Anyhow, my sister in law is in bad shape again. Her foot swelled up and turned all red and infected again. They ran some more cultures and tests, but it doesn't look so good. She's been diabetic forever, so they say its a possibility that she will lose her foot. Everyone is really upset but they all have to realize that it is a very big reality when you're dealing with diabetes.

Tomorrow is the big dinner day. I hope I can handle it. Frankly, the kids are already driving me nuts today and I have no idea why. Fighting, screaming, crying. I wanna cry now!

I guess it doesn't help that I'm babysitting either. 3 extras and I'm at my sister's house with nothing to do. Conner will go down for a nap after lunch so then I can get some of my homework done. That's it though. IT's kind of a light homework week too.

Talk to you tomorrow and Happy Thanksgiving!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 05:49 AM   #34  
Focus on the Process

CARLY,
I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. My internet was down all day. ANyhow, it's 3:45 am here. I'm meeting my sister's at 4:15 to go shopping. I know, I should be sleeping and snoozing but it really is a blast.

Thanksgiving went well. Most of my family stayed until 10 last night. We played Trivial Pursuit, sang karaoke on the Xbox, and got a chance to just relax. It was nice. The kids were good.
WEll gotota go. I'll letcha know how my bargain shopping goes.

~chris
Old 11-25-2005, 06:25 AM   #35  

Default Good morning

goodmorning,

I am so happy your thanksgiving went so well. mine was nice.. i did over eat.. but what can ya do... i will try to be better today..

i have to start drinking water again. i am hoping i can get into the swing of things now that i am going to be home..

anyways, you go shopping that early ... you are crazy... I think thats great that you and your sisters get up and go... I really wish i had a sister who would want to do that with me... but i have all brothers...lol... well good luck in your bargain hunting i will talk with you later..

carly
Old 11-26-2005, 11:39 PM   #36  
Focus on the Process

Well yesterday, I ended my day with my sis in law going back into surgery to take more from her foot. She has a couple of different infections in her foot and one is highly resistent to antibiotics, so the only way to remove the infection is to keep surgically removing it. EWWW! We're hoping that is it. If it is, they may let her go home on Tuesday. She still has a long recovery ahead of her. It probably won't be healed until July or August.

Anyhow, on other subjects. I got most of my shopping done yesteray morning. WOO HOO! I also gorged on the food. Then I was still in binge mode today and ate Del Taco. I really need to drink more water too. I haven't been getting enough of that and drinking a ton of diet pop, which isn't doing me any favors either. I need to buckle down and behave. My goal was to be below 190 for Christmas. I would love to be there. Let's get our act together...should we? I'll cheer you on and you cheer me on.

Hummm...the smilies aren't working tonight. What's the deal with that??? OH forgot to confess...my brother made 3 different cheesecakes and brought them over yesterday. The jerk! LOL I had to try them all. Pumpkin cheesecake, Cookies and Cream Cheesecake, and Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake. There's a few thousand calories. I'll be repenting and feeling guilty for a while.

Okay. I gotta go and get the kids to bed. We decided to go to church with my mom in the morning. If the kids don't go to bed now, they'll be little grizzly bears in the morning.

~chris
Old 11-27-2005, 10:32 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey there Chris My dear!!!!!

I figured I really need the help so I'm back again!!

How is school going? I'm about 6 months from graduation and I am soooo excited! As for the weightloss I'm not doing so hot so I'm coming back full force and working my way back in slowly of course I am being lax until the holidays are over. This is the absolute worst time for me to start up again lol.

As for all you other ladies I look forward to getting to know you!
Oh yeah, I'm Michelle Mommy to 2 girls Taylor and Teagan I live in Montana I go to school full time and work when I feel like it lol. I have a whole host of medical problems which sometimes makes it difficult for me to lose weight but I'll get the hang of it eventually.
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 05:57 AM   #38  

Default Good morning

Goodmoring ladies,

Well Chris,
you are not the only one who gordged them selves over this holiday weekend.. man i just went crazy... but it was all so yummy....lol.. but anyways,, you are right its time to buckle down.. so i will cheer you on.... lets get going girl... get that water....LOL...

today is the first day i am working at home.. this is going to be different but i am hoping it turns out well... I want to work from home... I have to walk and get my daughter from school and that is over a mile... so that will be the being of my exercise program... I will add to it as i get use to walking that far everyday... i walked to get her everyday but it only averaged a mile walking to and from.. this is a mile both ways... so we will see what happens..

I will make sure i have water on my desk all day.. no more soda...

I would like to lose 5 lbs or so before xmas... we will see... well have a great day i will check back later...

Michelle.... nice to see ya here... you go get some water to....its the beginning of a new day...

have a good one ladies.....Carly
Old 11-28-2005, 07:51 PM   #39  
Focus on the Process

Hey gals...

Carly-My goal is to be in a size 16 by Christmas. That would be around a 7 lb. weight loss. I'm trying. What kind of work do you do anyhow? I don't think you ever told me.

Michelle-Hey fellow Montana gal! Do you have snow too? I haven't seen a post from you forever on this site or the other one. How's Teagan and Tay and Zhaun? Last time I heard from you was after the appendix. I still have 1 1/2 yrs to go with my schooling. I have to go in this week and get an MMR shot for it. Even though I am online, MSU says its state law or federal law that I be current on my boosters. They can put an administrative hold o my registration or my loan disbursement if I don't get the shot. WOO HOO! So excited.

Anyhow, gotta go and eat some dinner. I'll be checking back later. Dinner is ready and Kelly is home.

~chris
Old 11-29-2005, 05:52 AM   #40  

Default Good morning

Goodmorning ladies,

well yesterday i did really good with the eating and drinking my water and i took my walk to get my daughter all those good things.. but then at about 8pm i had to have ice cream.. i dont know why i work so hard then just say the heck with it... i better start getting more on the ball here.. but all and all i did better then i have been so that is a plus.. trying to keep the positive..

Chris... I am a Processor for a mortgage Broker.. nothing to exciting... I am actually trying to see if i can also work for my old boss .. who is a real estate attorney... trying to get this home office booming ya know..lol... I think it will work out wonderfully once i am all set up.. i am still waiting for my phone lines.. and fax, scanner, copier..yesterday everything was just e-mail.. so it was a little difficult.. but by next week things should get easier..

well have a great day.. I will try and check back later... I know you ladies are going to do great today with the eating and exercise you are my inspiration. keep on keeping on... Carly.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:46 PM   #41  
Focus on the Process

Well, Carly, I am a lowly candy bagger and press operator for my dad's candy business. Nothing too exciting there. But that's probably where all my weight woes started. LOL

I did really good yesterday. Today has been so-so with eating but I did Pilates with my sister for 1 1/2 hrs. That's got to count for something. I feel like walking a bit still. KInd of have some extra energy built up. I fell on the ice at her house though. Landed flat on my side and on my wrist. It's a little sore. Hopefully it'll go away. Damn the icy driveways.

I'm going to work on my ten-key for a bit and get a couple assignments done for keyboarding. After dinner, my 2 sister, my mom, and I are going to make some Christmas ornaments for fun. In a week or so, my mom wants to get together and do some holiday baking.

My SIL may get out of the hospital tomorrow. I hope she heals up now. I know it's going to be VERY slow but ....

Well better go and get some work done. Talk to ya soon.
~hugs,
chris

Michelle-All right girl! You're going to have to tell me what you've been up to lately.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:19 PM   #42  

Hey there Girls!!

Carly thanks for the welcome I look forward to reahing my goals with you guys

Chris, man that's a bummer about the shot! I didn't have to get one thank goodness because I'm sick of shots!! I only have 6 months to go on my associates so I'm excited about that then I'm going to take the summer off and then start in on my Bachelors! Yeah we got snow today about 3 inches it was a mess too! All the nuts were out driving. So how are you doing with school? Are you enjoying it?

I drank about 1/2 a gallon of water today and I feel good about that but I had 2 pieces of pizza to eat and that was it all day. Darn kids never give me time to take care of myself

Hope you all had a great day!
Old 11-30-2005, 06:06 AM   #43  

Default Good morning

Goodmorning ladies,

well working in a candy factory would do it for me...lol... i can see why its hard to lose weight..I am very proud of you for doing the pilates.. I havent gotten myself to getting that kind of exercise in my day yet. hopefully next week i can do that.. this week is walking to get my daughter and getting this office set up.. I didnt do to bad with the eating yesterday could do much better but hey one day at a time.. i really need to just stop eating the junk i baked for thanksgiving... lol...

I am glad to hear your sister in law is coming home.. I hope she heals poor thing must be so hard on her. my prayers are with her..

Michelle... kids never give us a enough time to take care of ourselves but we learn to work around them...LOL...or try to....an i am thinking just eating 2 pieces of pizza all day is not a good thing...LOL.... but the water was great.. i didnt get that much in me yesterday i will try harder today..

well ladies have a great day .. i will check back later.. carly
Old 11-30-2005, 03:38 PM   #44  

Hey there!!

carly you are right the pizza wasn't a great idea for my only meal of the day but that's how it happened lol oh well, I'll get over it. I am going to start doing pilates again tomorrow is the first day. I'll let you know how it goes Hope you have a lovely day!!

Chris, How is work going? It's snowing some more today! I think we're going to get buried this year! Have you got your Christmas tree up yet? We put ours up last week and it just gets me in the mood for the holidays!! This year we went for quality instead of quantity. We got Taylor a new computer of her very own and Teagan got a HUGE dora the explorer doll house set. It has all the furniture and figures included. Then we got them both (to share) a v-smile with 3 games and two controllers so I'm sure they'll love that!

What are your guys' plans for the holidays?

Michelle
Old 11-30-2005, 07:49 PM   #45  

this is a test post, unfortunately I seem to be having some technical difficulties lol