Old 02-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #196  

thank you for the welcome,
was able to get to the gym today, did 30 mins of cardio and my circut.
Hubby is taking me and the boys out shopping tonight and to montana's for dinner... eeeek, must order something good!
Losingitin06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 03:24 PM   #197  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Losin it... I like your idea for banking money for a new wardrobe. I'm gonna have to do that, and give myself some inspiration and motivation for getting thin.

Ontario...You threw me off with the eating at Montana's. I'm live in the state of Montana. Too funny.

I usually try to get to the gym too. My sister and I do about 30 min of cardio and the Life Circuit machines. I love working out..didn't think I would because of all those skinny intimidating bodies you see in most gyms. Thank God the one we joined is small and the cliental is not soo small. I don't feel self conscious at all.

Great job on getting in that workout!

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:25 AM   #198  

Default Good morning

Good Morning Ladies,

Welcome Loseingitino6... I also like the Idea of saving for a new wardrobe.. might just have to start doing that.. maybe that is the motivation I need to stay on track... I have been exercising ... but slacking on the water intake... and eating well having way to many problems in that area the last few weeks what is up with that.. I will get there...

chris sorry about the kiddos I hope everyone feels better soon... great job at the gym though you are doing excellent... but i didnt expect anything less from you..

Ellen... Maybe its time for a new Mattress.... your rest is very important to good health...

well have a great day I will check back later...

God Bless
Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:56 AM   #199  

Height: 5'5"

good morning ladies!!! I am off to a better start. I am still a little sore, but DH and I talked about getting a new matterss. WE can't aford the one I really want(tempurpedic) but we may have to buy one to get us through for the time being. A friend owns a wholsale shop and we bought the kid's matresses from him, so we will probably go get one from him. I hope that will help. I am so tired of waking up with horrible lowback/hip pain.

On the up side I am down a little bit more. I don't usually report all my weights during the week, but I am pretty happy that it is coming off so smothly. I am trying to eat less-to reshrink my stomache. I definitley ate too much on the cruise, but we still had a blast. I did get some sit ups and push ups done in the morning, and I did a collective hour and a half with the hula hoop. I had it broken up during the day, but dh and I watched the end of American Idol and I was able to hula to that. Eating was ok at best, but I Did get my water in.

Ladies have great OP day~I have to get DS on the bus again, running a tad late. ((hugs))
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 09:17 AM   #200  

aw man, bad weather here today.. really icy roads and everything.
won't be able to go to the gym this morning, will have to wait till hubby get's off work, hopefully the roads will be better just before dinner time.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:17 AM   #201  

Losing~I know what you mean, we usually have bad roads at some point during the winter. This year it has been really mild, and I am waiting for that big hit. I know it is going to come, I just am not sure. Will probably hit on one of the few days I work. :P If you can't makie it to the gym just make sure you move as much as possible in the house today.

As I said before I am feeling better, It must have just taken me this long to get over the excitement form last week. I have the last load of laundry running right now, all I have left is to fold it all and to put it all away. This afternoon I am going to get the kiddies to help withthe dishwasher, adn at some point I am going to get a showere in. It can be difficult to find the time with two still at home. Will have to put a movie in or wait until nap time

I have already gotten my situps and pushups done and 20mins with the hula hoop. Yay!! Now I justy need to eat right...but we did go shopping yesterday, so I think I will have a big salad for lunch. YUM Later Chicas
Old 02-16-2006, 11:39 AM   #202  
Focus on the Process

Morning...

Here I am again. One more kid sick. I finally got to send Tiana back to school, and now Kayla has taken her place as the senior sicky. Nicole is doing better, just has a super nasty sounding cough.

Didn't get to the gym yesterday but did 40 min on my sister's treadmill...10 of that was jogging. I about died! But then I blew it last night by getting a Blizzard at DQ. I had a craving and I figured I may as well cure it instead of snacking my way through other stuff trying to find something to satisfy my craving. I started my day out with a bowl of Special K Protein cereal and fat-free milk. So I'm back to trying to behave myself this morning.

I'll get caught up on some of my homework, since I am playing hookie from work with my little brood of germ-infested children.

Tonight its supposed to be -15 degrees. Tomorrow night its supposed to be a nice balmy -17 below. Yikes. Not liking that one so much.

I'll check back later with you all.

~chris
Old 02-16-2006, 11:50 AM   #203  

I need a real swift kick in the pants... i just ate three chicken fajita's that was leftover from our trip to Montana's lastnight... bleh, i knew that was going to happen
Old 02-16-2006, 11:27 PM   #204  
Focus on the Process

Okay...consider yourself kicked. I, of course, would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes. I love Fajitas...

~chris
Old 02-17-2006, 05:55 AM   #205  

Default Good morning

Good Morning Ladies,

well it sounds like everyone is somewhat on track.... at least I am not alone we all are having our little demons .. but we are working through them.. yesterday.. I was doing ok with my eating until supper time then we had to run out and go have our taxes done so we stopped at mcdonalds.... I know bad bad... but hey i dont do it all the time... always have excuses... I did get the new spicy chicken... so anyways, well i was at my friends house she was going to do our taxes but hubby forgot to bring our w-2... we brought everything else.. so we made it a hangout night... she gave me this exercise dvd.. because she knows i get bored so quick with stuff... its called zumba its like latin dancing.. so I am going to try that today.. i bet i will be a funny sight... I will let you all know how it is..

so does any one have a great plans for this weekend???

an other question any one have any Ideas for some quick and easy snacks... I am a muncher i love to pick and grab and usually its not to good for me.. so I was thinking of cut up fruit and veggies.. but thats going to get boring any other suggestions.. any help with meal plans and snacks would be so helpful.. it seems like I am never full... that is my biggest problem.. I have been eating oatmeal with raisins for breakfast everyday that does fill me up until lunch time which is wonderful... but its after lunch i start going down hill...Help, Help..... any Ideas what to do???? I feel like i need to start all over again.. the only good thing is.. I have been exercising everyday. since the beginning of january... that is a big plus...

ok well since I bored everyone to tears I will chat with you ladies later.. hope you all have a wonderful day... and drink your water...

God Bless
Carly
carlytaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:23 AM   #206  

Carly~don't feel so bad Afternoon/evening are the worst time for me. I have done good so far just drinking water or having a small snack. Peanut butter toast is good. ANy other ideas ladies???

I am not doing good today. I stayed up a little later than normal and got into some of the valentines day candy. But then DD(2.5yo) kept waking up. She started a fever yesterday afternoon, and it got worse overnight. I am going to call to see if I can get her an appt. She is really6 not doing good today. I am barely going to make it. I am waiting for DH to call me back~we have DS parent teacher conference this aft too. I am hoping he can get out of work early enough to take DS to the conference. I will do my best, but right now all I want to do is sleep.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:02 AM   #207  

I made it to the gym lastnight despite the horrible weather.. whoo!
Old 02-17-2006, 12:00 PM   #208  
Focus on the Process

Morning everyone...I'll post a bit later. I have to get to my weight clinic appt. but just wanted to let you know I am still alive...

Carly, I will come up with some snack ideas I use, but I'll compose the list in a bit.

LosinIt-Way to go! Bet it feels good to get to the gym

Ellen-There is some nasty flu bugs going around. If your daughters not doing so hot, I'd take her in. Tiana had it and was down for 5 days with a fever of 103. My nephew was hospitalized with it because of his asthma complicating things. All my girls have been sick at one point or another this week. Now I have a sore throat and alot of that disgusting drainage that makes it hurt even worse.

Gotta go warm up the Tahoe...It was -15 last night. Not sure what it was with the windchill. Not really sure I want to find out either. I'll get some goodies together for snack ideas this afternoon....

~chris
Old 02-17-2006, 05:04 PM   #209  

Chris~I took DD in and it turns out to be a UTI. She is on antibiotics and seems to be better as long as the fever is under control. She should be better by Sun or Mon. I was worried that she did have the virus that has been going around. My dad had it and was laid up for three days.

losing~I am happy to hear you made it to the gym. It is an accomplishment with little ones to find the time to go. Great Job!!!
Old 02-17-2006, 06:15 PM   #210  

Thank you UPSwife .
Luckily the YMCA here has a great Child care center that i can put the boys in for an hour while i work out.. the staff there is wonderful

I will be heading to the gym again tonight.. i feel so pumped after i've had a good workout!