3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   "Every-Day" 21-Day Challenge -- Make it happen!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/67041-every-day-21-day-challenge-make-happen.html)

mezmerize 10-28-2005 06:37 PM

Apple - congrats on those ABS!!!

Fish - Congrats on hitting the 1/2 way point.

Red - YOU CAN DO IT!!!

As for me off to do some grub shopping! Then stopping at my daughters house so I'll post again tomorrow. I've also got to pick up some Halloween candy. I'm going to hand it out in a the bag so I don't have that bowl of candy setting there temping me.

Shad 10-28-2005 08:37 PM

GoodMorning everyone,

It's raining up here in the hills. Started when I was on the downhill side of the run this morning. According to the weatherforecaster it is to be cloudy this morning and come fine this afternoon.

Yesterday we didn't go to Nagoya, we went up into the hills to a place where you make paper and design patterns on your paper. My paper is blue and I drew what was supposed to be a bird on it, but it looks more like puff the magic dragon! Chris did some thicker more textured type of paper in leaf shapes - sort of. We went to a coffee bar for lunch and had 'Italian' spaghetti (Japanese style ) which is nothing like Italian but for all that was quite nice - tried eating spaghetti with chopsticks lately?

The leaves are starting to turn nicely and I have seen a couple of brilliant red maples on the roadside when we went to a pottery place. Speaking of the pottery place - which is not just pottery - it has pickles and preserves and apples and the weirdest looking veges I have everseen in my life, is built like a space ship and has a cafe and telescope up on the roof. And you should have seen the loos!!!!! Talk about Starship Enterprise - automatic doorclosers, automatic flushers, automatic lights - I was expecting God Save the Queen at the end of the performance.

Went for my exercise this morning - had to walk up the hills cause they are so steep, But I ran down from the Golf Course and around the baseball diamond and past the gym and then went out the top gate and ran down the road - waving and saying good morning to the people around the place all out doing their gardening or beekeeping in one case - I ran faster past that place - or Tai Chi. Got home in around thirty five minutes with a good sweat up so guess I managed about 3 or 4k. Long hot shower and a big breakfast - Chris is big on big breakfasts. Apparently lunch is Soba noodles and then we are going to Toki for a kindergarten class - I may go and do some shopping if we are anywhere near shops that is and I can find them - Some shops don't look like shops. Wouldn't mind going back to the pottery shop and will do so if it is not too far away from the class. Chris says it is not - we will see.

This afternoon I believe we are off to a Ninja museum and something else up in the hills. Tomorrow I believe we are going to Grandma's Market. I say I believe because sometimes the things that happen in the day are not what was discussed the night before, but it is all good fun.

And that is about it for today. I'll be back tomorrow if we come up to school.

Have a good weekend and have fun.

redballoon 10-28-2005 09:38 PM

back to Day 1 on both CRAC and SMAC!!!!

Ah, oh! Guys, it looks like I am back to the start on both my challenges...... :( Oh well, the calories would have been over I think yesterday once I hit the bar with a coworker, but the journaling and CRAC would have been okay. Alas, as I bit into a yummy piece of garlic toast, I remember, "this isn't allowed!!!" If I had stopped it there I would have allowed it as I honestly hadn't done it intentionally, but when I decided to continue...that's where I had to call foul!!! This double whammy is going to be the ultimate challenge for me and much harder than anything I've done before. I even turned down apple strudel cookies at work yesterday, wrapped them up and put them away for a pause day, but that garlic toast did me in. I had made a big salad for lunch and was even thinking of how stupid it was to be using up precious calories with regular dressing. I was thinking of ways to save here and there, like carla with her sweet coffees. So, I don't feel defeated at all. I just feel like I'm going to go out there and try again. I am still learning and someday it'll all be second nature and I'll be slim and svelte.

Another thing I am doing is cutting out pictures of looks I like for me from magazines and I'm going to make a scrapbook of that to look at. I may even go as far as to stick my face on the bodies so I can visualize how I may look. Right now, I have never had the body I wanted, well, maybe once, and I remember being so surprised that that was me in the mirror. I didn't feel the way I looked at all. Now, unfortunately, the surprise tends to be at the other end of the spectrum...me wondering who thunder thighs and hippo butt is when it's ME! Oh well..... :lol:

Well, it's getting late here and I have to get moving. I'll write later.

Mez, thanks for the all the wonderful support. You are such a warm, caring person. I have your balloon tied around my wrist and it makes me smile to look at it! :goodvibes

Shad, Apple, Fish, thanks for posting. I'll be back! Later! :wave:

mezmerize 10-28-2005 11:50 PM

Checking on things before heading to bed.

Shad - I love how you described everything! I could feel and see where you at! I bet it was more beautiful than I could imagin! I've never been anywhere outside the midwest and to hear of anyones travels is such an adventure to me like reading a book that takes us far away. I just love it!!! Maybe someday I'll go have a life. lol

Red - I came back to check on you and to confess today I weight myself. I was feeling more fluffy than usually and It's been awhile since I've hopped on and I couldn't help it. Well I could but I cheated. Well actually I fooled myself I figured if I weight myself with my cloths on and after I've eaten something then it's not really a true weight in... awww that lies!!! I'm glad I made you smile. That was my secret goal. = ) keep those smiles comming

redballoon 10-29-2005 07:14 AM

wrapping up Day 1 on both challenges!

Hi, all. Back for a quick catchup. So far so good today, though I don't know about the calories. I really can't bring myself to be planning out calories. I just so hate that....guess I'll have to plan out days that are within the calorie limit and then just follow that menu. That will make it seem like I'm not counting calories when I actually am...in a way.

P.S. a later note....I figured out the calories and I'm going to call it a go day. Could have been a bit more careful but I did want to use up some food I had before it went bad...

mez -- Thanks for checking in. I read your post on my cell phone as I was walking back from the stable. The sun was setting and the clouds were lit up over the mountains out there northwest of Tokyo. With all the people, Japan can be rather ugly, but if you get out of the cities and into the hills or along the coast in places, it can be very pretty.

I don't know if you've ever given out Halloween candy like this, but we sometimes would fill little paper bags and give those out. You know, the little decorated bags they have for Halloween. That would help you keep it out of sight and it is nicer than handing it out from the bag, though I know kids don't mind! :lol:

So, what are you doing with your challenge? Are you counting weighing yourself as a no-no? Starting over, taking a pause day? Where are you in your challenge anyhow? It sounds like you have a very busy time of it all with your big family and the holidays. I am rather jealous, as I have a tiny family and really no one here. Oh well. I'm sure all situations have their good and bad.

Shad -- I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. I can't picture the pottery place. It sounds so strange. Was this something made for the expo? You sound like you have a busy schedule. That's nice to have so much planned. I've been to Nagoya a few times but mostly just it's a stop on the bullet train for me going to the races in Kyoto. The train was packed down that way last week because of the fall foliage. I guess you're enjoying that. Take care and keep us informed of your travels! :yes:

Well, I'm afraid I've run out of time here to post and I haven't even gotten around to talking to you all....sorry! carla, Fish, Apple, hope you're doing okay and I'll try to catch up tomorrow morning before I have to leave for the racetrack. Another big race, but this one's in Tokyo so it won't be as tiring as the other one was for me. I really got knocked out this past week and am only just recuperating....later all! :wave:

carla49 10-29-2005 08:47 AM

Yesterday turned out to be an odd day: woke up (thankyou, kitties!) while it was still dark out with a splitting headache which lasted pretty much all day, finally waning around 9 at night. So very little got done, other than dealing with an electrician ("This is interesting wiring. Never seen this set-up before. I'll do what I can , but..."). I still have wires dangling across my wall cut-out, and now I also have some nice sharp edges (tastefully camouflaged with duct tape to protect kitty feet) where the metal studs were cut out. Also an extra hole in the wall for a new junction box ABOVE the cut-out. Another decorating challenge!

Once the fog lifted I got busy doing various things and finally hit the hay in the wee hours, and of course was roused by those I live to serve instead of sleeping in - with another not quite so vicious headache. I'd like to blame a weird disease, but it's just too much of a coincidence that this kicked in the day after the sweet coffee became a no-no... which means tomorrow should be the last day of the constant boom boom boom. (There was also a smallish chocolate binge late Thursday night - maybe I've developed an allergy to dark chocolate?)

Needless to say, no gazelle or long walks yesterday. And no cranberry cosmos either. They've been put off to next Friday night instead. And I'm either on day 4 (with a pause day on Thursday) or Day 1 - haven't decided yet, but I'd like to redefine and tweak and simplify and clarify, so now seems like a good time.

Red, you're sounding better and better. The whole tracking thing is no fun, and it takes so much time, and it really doesn't seem like a feasible way to live in the long term. There has to be something half way between dutifully noting down and adding up every calorie and just winging it THAT WORKS. I know there's the whole concept of mindful eating, where you always think about what you're doing. And of course the French Women's diet of smaller portions, and never eating more than three bites of fattening things. (I'd like to know what us members of the clean-plate club are supposed to do with the rest?) Anyway, your idea of planning your menu ahead will work if you can manage it. And maybe it'll be a little easier with the work being closer to home this time around.

Mez, I must say I envy you your relationship with your sisters. It sounds like it gets annoying once in a while, but more fun than not. Like Red, I'm from a small family, so the dynamics of a large family always intrigue me. I'm not so sure about making little bags of candy to hand out - any extra handling of the "stuff" increases the level of temptation. The best, to my mind, would be to pick up the goodies no sooner than 5 minutes before the kids start knocking on the door, and to choose a variety you don't really like, and to pour freshly-used cat litter over anything left over before you go to bed.

Shad, it sounds like you're having a wonderful trip. My ex went to Japan a few times for work, and I never wanted to join him. I had this mental image of a very crowded place filled with tiny skinny women with miniscule feet, and me hulking around being stared at and whispered about, sort of a female Canadian Godzilla/Bigfoot cross. But then you describe the other side of Japan (as does Red), the beauty and the arts. If I get another opportunity, maybe I'll take it.

Greetings to Fish, Apple, Curly, the elusive Marble. Have a great weekend all, and enjoy the end of daylight saving time on Sunday morning.

curlylocks 10-29-2005 01:27 PM

GEEZ can u believe this I saw a gazelle at a yard sale today for 5$ and it looked brand new! figures after i bought one for 129$

wating till tomorrow to start my challenge!

mezmerize 10-29-2005 02:52 PM

Red – I hate counting calories. That is why I like WW if that makes any sense. LOL I know the basics of the points and can figure it out. I think what makes it so attractive to me is that you are given credit for stuff like fiber and low sat fat. So it helps me think yes this may be x amount of calories but it has x in fiber and x in sat fat. So it’s only x amount of points not x amount of calories! I’ve been to Colorado (Denver) when I was a kid and loved looking at those mountains! I’m so jealous!! Where I live there are lots and lots of corn/soy fields. I’m afraid that if I did the bag thing I’d figure out how many points in a bag and find myself wasting points on them, Good idea if I was stronger. I did buy candy I don’t really care for but that wouldn’t matter much since it’s candy. I’m so weak!!
My challenge is to stay in my WW Points 24 but I get extra for exercise.
Not to weight myself.
To say/do something good to/for myself everyday!
To get in 10 minutes of exercise each day! I’m going to be kind to myself on this like the walk with my sister. It’s something If it’s something I don’t do in a normal day I’m going to count it. Say like jump on the trampoline with my niece. I’d count that. As long as it’s physical and a workout. I don’t want to miss out on being with family/friend because I have to this workout tape. I need to think of workouts as more than dvds but doing family activities. This is a hard one for me since I feel guilty when I’m with them. I feel I must break from that and enjoy and not think the day is a lost for not working out.

Carla – I honestly think we enjoy each other more now than when we were growing up. Just because the everyday battles for the bathroom, not having your own space because you had to share a room let alone your clothes! But it did give me a great lesson in being generous. I envied my friend she got new clothes and didn’t have to share (3 of us wore the same size as teens) no hand me downs plus she got a great allowance. Ours was $1.00 she got $10.00!!! I started working in the 3rd grade getting groceries and cleaning house for an elderly lady. I started to baby sitting at age 10. I did these things to get the extras or name brand things my friends’ parents bought them. I don’t feel that I lost my childhood from working just that I would of given my baby brother (just kidding) to have a day of being in a small family. LOL at freshly used cat litter over candy! I’ll picture that if I don’t get rid of it. I did plan on dumping the rest of my candy into the last child at my door before I turn out the lights.

Curly - Wow wish I had run into that rummage sale. The ones I hit today were horrible.

Sorry for going on and on I hope I didn’t bore you guys.

carla49 10-29-2005 06:10 PM

Just a quick hello from the land of the headache... I still don't know what's causing them, but if they're all gone tomorrow I'll blame my old friend Tim Horton (Canadian coffee/donut chain - love those Timbits !)

I just checked my PM's, and found a quick message from poor Marble who asked me to fill everyone in: she's had another accident, tripped in a parking garage and fell on Tues and wiped out her nose, left humerus and other bits, with surgery in the offing next week. She had started her challenge that day and had done 13 min cardio, and is now floating in a haze of Percodan and pain. She doesn't log on much at home, so we may not hear any news since going out is not an option. Although maybe if she goes out on Hallowe'en people will give her lots and lots of candy for best scary face costume?

redballoon 10-29-2005 08:09 PM

embarking on Day 2....

Good morning, all! It's already late here (after 8:30 a.m.) and I have to get out and to the track. I really slept in, most of it spent turning from side to side because I never get really comfortable once I don't need to sleep any more and the floor is quite hard.

There comes a point where lying in bed isn't really fun anymore and my dreams start to go ugly. First it was me being kicked out of some college course because they said they had found out I wasn't really American, but was German. I was floored, told them of course I was American and they could make whatever calls they needed, check my birth certificate. They said it wasn't worth the per minute rate....next I moved to rushing to catch a connecting train with mobs of people. I was with friends but got separated from them and then hung up by some ticket taker saying I didn't have the right thing to transfer but wouldn't tell me what I needed so I missed that train, though I didn't really care because I didnt know where we were going or where my friends had gone to...then I went out beind the station looking for the other line to get home on but couldn't find it. I was out on some cliffs walking over huge boulders, enjoying the views of the ocean from above. I could see big schools of giant rays in the water and huge octopus. There were a couple polar bears running around and suddenly one had climbed up the cliff and was after me. I was sticking food in its mouth and running for the building. It had my whole hand in its mouth and was biting down hard. I didnt have any more food left but made it into the building and shut a flimsy door behind me thinking it would break it down any moment. It didn't and I later came out and it was gone but I could hear it growling somewhere.....after which I finally got up after deciding this was enough. I'd had enough lying around!!!

So, today will be a hard day calorie-wise if I drink after the race. That's always a temptation because it's free, but really I don't want to drink. There is absolutely NO saying no to them though. I have tried. They get angry if I don't drink and everyone around me (all these regulars in this little drinking/eating place) is so drunk because they've been at it all day watching the races on TV even though the track is right there and running in to the betting windows to place their bets. I sometimes get the passes for the fans to allow them into the inner sanctions of the track where the jockeys and horses are and where I can go as a reporter and may today. But I have to be careful they are dressed well enough, not drunk and will not shout when they see their favorite jockeys!

So, anyhow, I may leave out the back way so I am not tempted to drink and if I do that, the rest should be fairly doable.

carla -- I would say, of course your headaches are from the caffeine withdrawal. If you put up with the headaches for three days with no coffee they will go away but that is torture. You can't make such a drastic reduction in the caffeine and not expect headaches. Caffeine is really horrible stuff. Why are you saying you will know who to blame? Are you planning on drinking these Timbits again then?

Wow, that is horrible about marble. You were right all along! She had had a fall. Is she so accident-prone that she falls all the time or does she have a problem with balance or movement somehow? How painful and just when she was back up and exercising again. I suppose you don't talk to her, but if you do, please send her my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Have you figured out what day you're on? I hope you're still moving along. Yes, the tracking thing is a huge pain. For those of us who lead very busy and demanding lives, it is really not feasible. I guess if I were in the States I would see that a lot of people just let it go, but here, I don't. Then again, I don't really know any women here who have very busy lives unless they have no hobbies, no interests besides work, and are usually alcoholics or totally stressed wires of energy who look horrible. In other words, I have no role models and guys just don't hack it. I guess I'll just have to be my own role model. I like that anyhow, it just makes it harder.

What a shame that you let your shape and/or size stop you from coming to have a look-see around Japan! Don't be silly! You should come over. I would show you around. You would not be stared out and you would definitely not be whispered about. If you are friendly and smile, people will love you.

mez -- I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who hates counting calories. I must say it's important to realize how much are in things and though I knew every count when I was a teenager, these days I am dealing with other types of food and moreso I just don't want to know. I have gotten very good at denial. WW wouldn't work for me either, mainly because the food is so different and I don't have any access to lowfat foods or readymade foods such as Lean Cuisine or the sorts. Also, I think the sound of counting points is just as irritating to me as counting calories. But I'm glad you have found it works for you.

With the candy, couldn't you give it to your children (not sure if they are there with you or not) and tell them to hide it from you. Otherwise, yes, that last trick-or-treater will be so happy!

I worked a lot as a teenager and maybe younger. Babysitting and pet sitting, shoveling snow and cutting lawns all over the neighborhood, helping with paper routes too. I shared some things but because I had an older brother, not the clothes so much. Still, my mother was very into garage sales and thrift shops and making our own clothes, which I didn't appreciate so much then because they were never the right look. I think this is part of the reason I don't care about clothes at all now, which is a good thing because I have no money to spend on them.

I think that is perfect with your idea to get in your exercise with things other than working out. Exercise is exercise and we have to remember that it doesn't have to be done in a gym or on the floor in front of a TV or on some home machine. The best exercise is the kind that doesn't feel like exercise but feels like fun. I think we all have become so conditioned to thinking that exercise has to be like a chore that we forget it doesn't have to be at all.

curly -- I didn't even realize you had completed your challenge. Must have been there while I was in the depths, crying into my navel. Congratulations, belatedly! :encore: :woo: :cp: :cp: :cheer: :cp: :cp: :encore: :woo:

Fish -- You continue to amaze me. Then again, I look at your weight and realize you have to be like this or you wouldn't be as thin as you are. "Not remembering to eat." This is not a concept for me. Besides, if I were too engrossed in something to eat I would make up for it later, no matter what the hour. I would make up for it in a big way no doubt! :lol: If you've gotten this far, you're likely to finish up your challenge and I'm sure you'll see a loss. Do you exercise at all? I hope you do so that you're not losing muscle mass. I bet you'll feel great at that wedding. Have a great time!

Apple -- Hello! Glad to hear you're moving along on your challenge. What day is it now? Have you managed to keep it going? I hope so! :yes: Actually, I don't know if I ever make it up to 5,000 calories in actuality, but it's possible, I suppose, on a big beer night. I was exaggerating. Don't mean to scare you but be careful that you don't find you have gained weight "all of a sudden" if you've really been eating a lot. Maybe you haven't been and it just feels that way. One good thing about a food journal. I remember back a few months when I was pigging and then not thinking I was gaining, one morning I did weigh myself and I was astounded at the number! :eek: It was horrible and then I realized just how fat I had gotten. The stretch material in most of my clothes makes it easy to pretend everything is okay when it's not. Now, I try to ride past the mirror occasionally when I ride. That is when I really see just how big my butt is. Back when I had gained weight I did it and I was appalled at what looked to be an extra rear end back there. It was so gross and I wondered how my teacher could stand to look at me. Now, it's still big but it looks like it belongs to just one person! :lol: Well, good luck to you and yes, I am feeling better. I hope you are too. Are you managing to stay out of the fog these days? It's a constant thing, isn't it? We feel good, we feel bad. I guess we have to think of it as a dangerous tango and it is up to us to keep out of the clutches of whatever it is that would pull us down... :grouphug:

curlylocks 10-29-2005 08:45 PM

I didnt finish Red.. i got to day 17 and got de-railed, so i am gonna re-start tomorrow!

redballoon 10-30-2005 07:03 AM

successful on both CRAC and SMAC!!

Well, I made it through the day on both challenges!! Hurrah, hurrah! I didn't drink even though I went to that bar. I was waiting for a fellow reporter to finish up and if he had come along I would have had a beer with him, which probably would have still been okay, but he didn't show up till I was just leaving so I didn't drink at all, which means my calories were okay and the rest too. :cp:

It was a good race and the Emperor and Empress were there as well! It was the first time for an Emperor to attend in 106 years! Wow! I didn't go to see them in person but I saw them up high in the stands on the infield screen, waving and clapping and the winning jockey stopped in front of them on horseback, removed his helmet and bowed. It was neat.

Ok, to bed with me. Good night all and I hope I see some action in the morning when I get up. It's quiet around here again. Always that way on the weekends by most of you.

curly -- Okay, I understand. Yes, I do remember you saying you had to restart, but it was a while ago and I forgot....short-term memory on the fritz?!!? Good luck on, what, your fifth challenge, is it?! Go girl!! :strong: How is your cat, by the way? None the worse for her/his missing episode? What do you think happened?

mezmerize 10-30-2005 10:33 AM

Carla – Sorry to hear your head is still aching. I had stopped my morning coffee sometime back and it took awhile for them to go away. I’m send lots of healing vibes to Marble.

Red – I’m glad you were able to understand that garble I wrote about my workouts. I read after posting. UGH!! I think it’s cool you can recall your dreams I tell my husband mine. He can never recall his. When I was a kid (still try now on scary one) when I was dreaming and it got bad. I would turn the channel. I would like blink in my dreams to turn them. My own way to have a remote control. :dizzy: Funny thing is different dreams would go by and I’d find one I liked. Hehe

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!! Great Job RED!! I bet you feel WONDERFUL!!! HAPPY!! :carrot: HAPPY!! :carrot: JOY!! :carrot: JOY!! :carrot: :carrot: I love the story about the Emperor and the Empress! I hope this doesn’t sound like a silly question did they were modern clothes or dress like long ago? I’m picturing Red Silk Kimonos.

My son still lives here. (16) My daughter and her boyfriend bought a house this summer. I could pass it off on my son and his friends if I don’t get rid of it. Thanks
You know I love to shop clearance at the store but I also hit rummage sales. This weekend wasn’t ok. I did find an Old Boy Scout backpack filled with Camping cooking stuff and 2 old Boy Scout books. In great condition they were the 7 printing. I like the older books because they have more info in them. Great teaching! Not so much the thrift shops just because I haven’t found anything I would call a good deal from them. There is only 1 in my area.

redballoon 10-30-2005 02:58 PM

starting Day 3....

Good morning. Well, I see mez is the only one to have posted while I slept. Hmmm....guess the weekends are just not posting days for most of all.... :(

mez -- :wave: How are you? I don't hear anything about your challenge. What are you doing, in between? Glad you liked the Emperor/Empress report. Sorry, no red silk kimono, although it looked like the Empress was wearing a red dress or shawl. It was hard to see as I only saw them on the infield screen. She had a big white hat on with a red something in the center. The Emperor always wears a suit, often tails. Here's a little photo but again, it's hard to see.

http://news.goo.ne.jp/news/yomiuri/s...2-yol.html?C=S

Funny, I can do similar with my dreams, kind of switch or turn them off if I don't like them. That's only at certain times though, I guess when I'm closer to consciousness.

Well, yes, it was nice to wake up this morning and not feel at all hungover. I know that sounds like I'm drinking all the time and I'm NOT, but after a race if I stop in to that bar I will be. So, for me to have gone there and NOT had a thing was unusual. I really didn't feel well. Kind of like a cold but not full-blown and I really didn't feel like drinking. When I don't eat sugar, it seems easier to not drink. Besides, it was really because I didn't have anyone to chat with, which is when I drink. I would like to have people who didn't need to drink but could still keep a good conversation going and be open and candid. That is rare. Really, I often drink to get others doing that. I can do it without a drop.

Well, thanks for writing, mez. I know you're checking in to keep me company. Thank you! :grouphug:

So, heh, what ever happened to some of our people?! :dunno: friends? :shrug: Chaps??!!? :?: sweet? Silly? melody? crd? gray-eyed girl?!! Where are you? :listen: Come back!!!

SillyFluff 10-30-2005 04:50 PM

I'm still alive. I'm sorry. Been working alot and preparing to start our classes at work so been busy with working on the schedules. And now we have birthday parties booked so I'm constantly there. ANd if I'm not there I'm at school. I do hop on and read just been to embarassed to post cuz I sort of fell off of my little wagon. Boyfriend and I already made a deal...He'll get up and walk with me in the morning starting tuesday (only cuz its the 1st...makes it a little easier to keep track ya know). And I'm gonna start strict back on my healthy eating plan then as well. Haven't even updated my FitDay in weeks. I'm such a slacker.

How are U all doin? Is everything ok Red??