3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Week At A Time Challenge #17 - Please Join In! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/66964-week-time-challenge-17-please-join.html)

mscat816 10-21-2005 10:50 AM

Friday check-in

Hi Ladies - didn't workout again this a.m. :tantrum: However, I did get my fruit serving in this am. :cb: Working on getting water complete by 5 this afternoon.

Fishwoman :cb: you go girl! Keep up the good work - you are so consistent this week. You are close to 145????? I am soooo jealous ;)

Sandy - :cb: for you too! I am going to get to my WW journal today. Have a great time carving pumpkins with your chidren. Sounds like great fun.

TamLynne - how are you doing on your goals? Let us know how we can support you!

The Daily Motivator's message I am sharing with you today is titled "If you so choose"

If you so choose, the challenges can make you stronger. If you so choose, the disappointments can make you more determined.

If you so choose, every mistake can lead to greater understanding and effectiveness. If you so choose, every frustration can help you to be more patient and more persistent.

If you so choose, even the unexpected setbacks can bring new and positive possibilities. If you so choose, you can find value and fulfillment in every circumstance.

If you so choose, each day can be filled with even more joy than the one before. If you so choose, even the most seemingly random events can work in your favor.

If you so choose, you can remain steadily focused no matter what distractions may attempt to throw you off course. If you so choose, you can look back on this day with no regrets.

Life is filled with an endless variety of circumstances, opportunities and possibilities. If you so choose, you can make the most of it all in this and every moment.

-- Ralph Marston

Let us all "choose" to complete at least one challenge toward our well being today and share it by the end of the day.

mscat-
All that we have is right now.
Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is not promised, and Someday is not a day of the week!

FishWoman 10-21-2005 03:41 PM

Hooray for Me!!!

This has nothing to do with weight loss, but I wanted to share with you all -
I just received my acceptance letter today for the D.C. Bar! I will be sworn in in mid-November!

mscat - what an inspiring message! I went ahead and ran my full 2 miles on the treadmill this afternoon, despite being tired from lifting and wanting desparately to quit after 1 mile.

mscat816 10-22-2005 12:00 PM

Saturday Greetings

Fishwoman :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How Awesome! We rejoice and celebrate with you on your accomplishment. Congratulations :cheers:

Thanks for sharing your great news and your inspiring "choice" to DIA (Do it Anyway) when you wanted to quit your treadmill workout!

I got up and did 25 minutes on the :tread: had my fruit serving for breakfast and started on my water. :cb:

Have a great day!

FishWoman 10-23-2005 05:41 PM

Happy Sunday everyone. I have made it through 6 days without alcohol! If I make it through tonight (which I am 99% sure I will) I will have gone the entire 7 days!!!

carla49 10-23-2005 06:15 PM

Wait a minute there, Fish. Do you mean to tell us you got accepted to the Bar AND stayed off the grape at the same time? If I had a hat, it would surely be off to you!!!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :encore: :encore: :encore: :encore::bravo::bravo::bravo:

mscat816 10-23-2005 08:55 PM

Response to "Kicked off the Thread"

In response to the incident regarding Casper's posts, please check out the following thread.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...829#post995829

Love,

mscat

redballoon 10-24-2005 07:15 AM

Hello mscat. I just read that thread because it caught my eye. I don't know the situation but I know you've been in here trying to help people out. I would just ignore it all and carry on. You probably feel horrible now but for all the petty types who would hold anything against you when you have only been helping them, I say, "Good riddance!!" Forget them and carry on with all the good you've been doing. I wouldn't read too deeply into a decreasing number of posts or anything of the sort. People try to blame anything but themselves for their shortcomings. I doubt you're a control freak! :lol3: That is rather a ludicrous concept on a forum that is strictly voluntary and public....look mscat...I think if any people are feeling controlled just remind them they came in of their own accord and they can leave anytime they like by their own accord again! Usually people who decide something about you without discussing it in the open are the real ones with control and power issues. It's easy to feel powerful when you're attacking people behind their backs. ;) Don't let these utterly banal things and people get to you, okay!? Some day these kinds may grow up. :grouphug:

redballoon 10-24-2005 07:26 AM

Still, mscat. I don't know all that went on. But, even if there was some misunderstandings somewhere between you and others, I am surprised to see that people would not look at what you've been doing and think, damn, I don't think she could be such a bad person! It seems odd that people would not look at what you've been doing! I don't know.... Please excuse my butting in!! :lol3:

FishWoman 10-24-2005 10:25 AM

Oops - well, I made it 6 days in a row with no wine! I had a glass of champagne with my bath last night.

Still, 6 days! And, I think i lost at least 1 pound! I will know for sure tomorrow (my official weigh-in day).

mscat816 10-24-2005 11:02 AM

Go to New Thread for the Week!

DON'T POST HERE - GO TO WEEK AT A TIME CHALLENGE #18!

mscat