Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #31  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Hi ladies

Oh my goodness!!! Gas hit an all time high of $3.19 a gallon here! I do hope it goes down some before the end of Ocotber! I'm wondering if that if because of the holiday weekend. It was $2.98 yesterday and I know there is no shortage or gouging but they do tend to raise the prices any and every time there is a holiday weekend. Anyway, gotta have it so...

Jane~I am so sorry to hear about the house, (((((HUGS))))) to you guys. That's too bad that it can't be fixed 100%. Would you guys really have the house demolished? Why can't you guys live in it till a new one is built? Oh, that would be hard, I really feel for you guys. Such a tough decision. I did mow the yard-really should have waited until later, much later. But it felt really cool outside 'til I got half way through and I was sweating like a dog! And these darn allergies! I have been taking a claritin for a week and yesterday and this morning is terrible. Mowing did me in. After cooling off from that I was hungry and you talking about a Wendy's chicken sandwich sounded so good. I don't know what they put on them but I ordered one plain and got a fruit cup which wasn't so good. The pineapple was, the grapes were good and fresh but the honeydew and cantaloupe were icky. The sandwich was really good. So thanks for mentioning that. I am not a fan of Wendy's but that made me one.

Marti~wow, what a nice, early Christmas present! Hope you get a nice big one! Sorry, couldn't remember if you said Jhanai would be in 6th or 7th and then you mentioned middle school and I thought I missed something. Got to thinking that being 11 in 7th grade was young that's why I asked. Sorry, your friend quit the gym-just when you barely got started. I know you will find someone else to go with you. Enjoy your long weekend. So will you be going to PA with the other moderators? That would be a cool weekend getaway.

Mindee~a new doggie, how sweet. I used to see this young couple walking their 2 Jack Russell puppies and they were so cute, a little energetic at times, but cute! Well, I am keeping my fingers in the hopes that you guys get the apartment. It would be perfect timing if you did, right before the new baby.

Hi to everyone else

I did get my required 5000 steps in yesterday. It was actually 6300 when I took it off at dinner time so I am happy about that. Going to try and add a few hundred steps everyday and so far today I am at 4025. Today I was supposed to do a mile in 20 minutes which I did. Went to the park this morning at 7:30 and did 1-1/2 miles in 30 mns. Tomorrow will be my first 2 mile walk and then I get Sunday off, yay! I know I am supposed to feel more energized but I don't. Anyway, nothing planned for today except the usual-laundry, vacuum and dust. When Vince gets home we are headed to SAMS to get a few things and grab a bite to eat, may just get a chicken sandwich at Wendy's!

Take care ladies and have a safe, and wonderful weekend!
Old 09-02-2005, 02:49 PM   #32  

Height: 5'1"

Morning Ladies--

Jane--I'm so sorry Jane! I wish I was there to give you and Neal hugs! I"m sending one out to you anyway!! ((((HUGS)))) I'm asking the same question as Cristi, couldn't you live in the house as the other one is being built since you're not building on the same area? As for what Jhanai wants for Christmas, I'm not really sure. Which will of coarse make it hard to buy gifts! I know what I want!! Does that count?

Cristi--No, I won't be joining the other mods. As much as I would like to. I still want to meet the JL's!! You know, you have me wanting to get my pedometer out again and count my steps! I had stopped wearing it since I sit all day at work. But I should try it again and just start recording the steps I take. Give myself some motivation. I do have to say Cristi...you're inspiring me to want to walk more!!

Hello to everyone else out there.

Got some more good news this morning. Just before I left for work, I told the others that I just NEEDED to go home on time because James didn't leave a message saying he had left for work and that meant he was still home. So I got home and sure enough, I was thrilled to see his truck still in the driveway. I just wanted a few hours of cuddle time while he slept! Then around 7:00 he wakes me up to say he's leaving, and I get up w/him and he proceeds to tell me that two more trips and he can take OA!!! Meaning: he can have a day off this weekend!!! I was all smiles and hugs and everything!! It was just what I needed on a Friday!! I get to have some time w/my husband and that makes me so happy that I could cry!

I'm a nut I know.

Off to take a shower.

Take Care!
Old 09-02-2005, 04:50 PM   #33  
a work in progress

Hi ladies, just a quick pop in...waiting for the plumber, happy happy joy joy -- hope this is a quick and easy job with no complications. Last time they pulled the toilet up off the floor the guy said, oh, lady, I'm sorry, we can't put it back, the floor is damaged and the flange is rusted. The home warranty covered the flange, but we had to pay for the floor out of pocket, and that was $500. So I've got my fingers crossed this time.

Jane, so sorry to hear about the house! What a disappointment, and it must be so hard for Neal. I am thinking with the amount of money you were prepared to spend on a remodel that you should be able to build something nice, though? Housing prices here have gotten ridiculous. I live in an old neighborhood, ok but not the best part of town, houses built in the mid-1950's, and about 1200-1300 square ft, and certainly nothing special. The house across the street from ours, very similar to our house, just sold for $303,000!!! That is just absurd, and I just don't see how this market can hold. I understand a lot of people are buying on interest-only loans, thinking it's an investment property and they'll resell at a profit and they can't afford it any other way, but how risky! Paying only the interest and nothing on the principle???

Cristi, my understanding is that the gas prices have shot up so quickly because of Hurricane Katrina -- it shut down a lot of refineries and distribution, and prices were already outrageous, and normally go up for a holiday weekend, too, so it just made it much worse. We can still get regular here for 2.89 at the cheapo cheapo stations, but probably not for long. One of the cheapest was at 2.99 yesterday, so I'm sure the others will follow suit.

Marti, so glad you are getting time with your sweetie I know you must miss him terribly. I hated it when Tim and I worked opposite shifts, and even then we still got to see each other coming and going...

Mindee, good luck on the apartment! Would be nice to have everything fall into place and get settled in before the baby comes. Would the dog be able to move with you, or will he stay with your mom?

Well, WI is tomorrow, hope I lost this week. For the most part, Tim and I have been so virtuous, but this is the hard part, after the initial loss, and it's now like pedalling a bike uphill -- you work and work all week and hope that you see results, no matter how small. We did lay in bed the other night and had a pity party about all the things we miss -- pizza, beer, chocolate, butter, bread, just going to a restaurant and ordering whatever you want without thinking, "How many points is this?" Not that you can't have whatever you want to eat on WW, but you have to be aware of portion sizes, and how many points it is, and plan accordingly. *sigh* But the results should be worth it. My jeans are now all too loose, and I will have to buy a few things before our trip. I really don't want to buy too much at an in-between size, especially since I have sooooooo far to go, but I'll have to get a few things here and there, I know. Maybe I'll dig through my closet and drawers for stuff I stopped wearing because it was too small! Might have a treasure trove I don't even know about...

NSV -- I was in the break room, eating my carefully prepared but not very exciting 8 point lunch, when a bunch of leftovers were brought in from a manager's meeting -- tons of stuff for make-your-own fajitas, and a huge tray of cookies and BROWNIES. ACK!!! But I didn't have any of it I just tried not to drool on my own boring lunch And a week or two ago, for the first time, an acquaintance at work asked, "Are you losing weight?" so that felt pretty good too, that someone who doesn't know I'm on WW noticed a difference.

Pray for the victims of Katrina, ladies...it's so bad, the pictures make me cry...our work is doing a clothing drive, which I think is a good idea, and the Red Cross is going to get the clothes to the Gulf Coast, but I think the relief organizations really need funds, so maybe my co-workers will be willing to take up a cash collection, too. I've never been to New Orleans, and always wanted to go...I hope that beautiful, historical city isn't totally destroyed, and at least some of it can be preserved or restored.

OK, gotta get busy again, cleaning my messy house...have a great day!
Old 09-02-2005, 05:27 PM   #34  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Hello!

I am new to this board, but not 3FC. My friend and I really tried to get a thread going for Chicks on Motorcycles, but we are the only two posting these days. Your group sounds like a lot of fun and we would like to post, if that's ok with you all!

A little about me-- I am married (little over a year), 28 years old, and no kids yet. I work as a paraeducator for special education grades K-5. Most the time I enjoy my job, but this year is VERY stressful. I have been overweight my entire life and I work around a lot of self-esteem issues with myself. My Dh is great about trying to "build" me up, but I have to start doing that for myself! When I was 25 (Nov.'02) I was about 315-320 pounds and then I went on a very strict diet and went all the way down to 190 around the summer of 2003. I really lost it too quickly and thats probably why I'm in this position again. Anyhow, I think that I restricted myself so much that when I felt "thinner" I went crazy and just ate whatever. I went back up to 282 (Jan. '05) and am now 252. Sometimes I had tons of motivation and other times it's slipped, but I have really changed a lot of my bad habits and doing it for life this time. I do struggle with exercise, b/c I'm not to fond of it, but I am forcing myself to do a little and build up. I have 3 spoiled pets, too. Lucy, my senior citizen terrier mix, a little black kitten named Simba, and a big teddy bear of a Rottweiler mix named Tika. I guess that's all I have to really say about myself.

Well, I hope to get to know you all!
Old 09-02-2005, 06:03 PM   #35  

Height: 5'1"

Afternoon gals!!

I thought I would check back in before I head off to work. I have to get some gas and w/the prices going up (Cristi, I read in the paper that it was going up due to the hurricane) I'm not looking forward to seeing what it is!! It already cost me $35 to fill my tank!!

Katie--What a great NSV!! Having someone comment on your efforts,whether they know about it or not, is SUCH a great motivational feeling! And passing up on the leftovers at work! I know how tempting it is to eat sweets....I always cave in. You & Tim are doing a great job on WW and I'm so happy that you two are having success! I'm sure you'll have more weight loss on your next weigh in!! Keep us posted on how it goes!

Andrea--Hello & Welcome!! Of coarse you and your friend are more than welcome to join us here. I would like to say congratulations on the weightloss you have so far! You've lost a lot and that's got to be a great feeling! We will be here for support anytime you need it so don't hesitate to keep on chattin' with us! And tell your friend to join us too!!

Well I have to say that I've sat on my butt all afternoon. Ever have one of those days that, that's all you feel like doing? Well today was my day. And it's friday, so I figured.......enjoy it!

I have decided that I'm going to go to the gym after work after all. Whether there is anyone w/me or not I need to work out. There is a way to get to the gym w/out having to go outside to get to it. So it shouldn't be too bad. And I"m sure I can talk to one of the gals to eventually come w/me, at least I hope. Must quit all this stressing about things and just do it!!

Ok, off to tend to hair and then get some gas before work.

chat w/you all tomorrow!
Old 09-02-2005, 09:15 PM   #36  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

Cristi - gas prices are $3.29 a gallon here, and rising. Living where I do, I think twice before running to town on a whim now. The chicken sandwich is good with a tad of BBQ sauce, if you like that.

Marti - so glad you'll get to spend some time with your sweetie this weekend. Any special plans? Let us know how it went in the gym.

Katiecat - hey, I was so surprised to get your call today! It really cheered me to hear from you, and I'll call you back as planned on Monday, since the plumber interrupted us, lol. YAY for your loose jeans, and for your NSVs. Feels good, doesn't it?

Andrea - a big welcome to you! We aren't exactly a bunch of Motorcycle Mamas, but I think you'll like it here anyway. We're fun, loyal, and supportive. And Jaded.

The reason we want to build where this house is, is because the well is here, the septic system is here, but most of all, the trees are here. Most of the land is free of trees because we rent it to a neighboring farmer, and he plants his crops on it. The well has never gone dry, so we for sure want access to that. The whole thing is scary to think about, so I'll think about it tomorrow.

Ran errands with Maggie today, and also got my hair colored and trimmed. She trimmed quite a bit, and I'm hoping it will grow a little before I go to Philly. I really like the style, though, since with no part, my gray doens't show so soon, lol.

Have a good weekend!
Old 09-03-2005, 02:12 AM   #37  
a work in progress

Hi Andrea, and welcome to the Jaded Ladies! Always room for one (or two) more, we'll just scoot on down the bench. And feel to ride your motorcycle on in here... (OK, so those are wimpy looking motorcycles, but you get the idea) Hubby the Technogeek has his heart set on getting a Harley, and with the way gas prices are going, I think he may have the right idea! Hmm...and I would always be assured a parking place at work... He even signed up for a motorcycle class with the Highway Patrol in October -- after you take it, then you can skip the road test when you go to get your license.

How are you tackling your weight loss? I tried halfheartedly on my own for quite a while but wasn't really ready to take the plunge. Finally, my husband agreed to go to WW with me, and that did it. It's so much easier to do it with someone else! I've lost on WW three times before, then always hit a plateau before I reached goal, got discouraged, gave up, and gained it all back. This time I realize...this isn't a diet. This is the way I have to approach food for the rest of my life. Of course, once I reach goal, I won't have to count and fret over every single point, but I will need to make healthier choices, watch portion sizes, stay active, and if the scale starts creeping back up, I'll have to get serious right away and get it under control.

Have you thought about changing your ticker to reflect the weight you already DID lose, and have been able to keep off? Because, that really is something to be proud of! 252 is a LOT less than 315-320...just think, every 1/4 lb of fat we lose is like losing a stick of butter! Well, I like butter too much, so I'll think of it as one of those 1/4 lb sticks of Crisco shortening, because shortening is yukky, and I think of it as pure fat, not as something yummy that I miss slathering on bread But sometimes I think about every pound gone as like a 1 lb box of butter, helps to visualize how far you've come. So that's...what...68 boxes of butter you've lost and kept off?!?!? You GO girl!!!

Plumber update...he FINALLY showed up, 5 hours late (they got seriously behind on a job, I think). Changed the wax ring under the toilet, but he said the floor may be damaged...grrr... after we just paid $500 less than 2 years ago getting it fixed! But he said just wait and see, it may be ok once it dries out a bit, since it's no longer leaking under the linoleum.

OK, it's getting late and I'm soooo tired. And we are going to the State Fair tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I can resist the funnel cakes and the deep-fried Twinkies and deep-fried Snickers Bars (I solemnly swear, they really do have those), but I think I might talk Tim into splitting one of those jumbo cinnamon rolls with me... We are going to try to stay the whole day (we'll see if we can make it), because there is a free concert, Huey Lewis In the past at the Fair we've seen the comedian Gallagher (I missed the Smother's Brothers and was really sad), and Kansas. Styx played that year too, but we were too tired to go that night, sorry we missed that one, though.

OK...must....sleep...exhausted... My cat, Princess Not-So-Bright, is batting at my elbow to let me know it's time to go to bed. Her real name is Chloe, but we have a long list of nicknames that suit her personality so much more. At the vet's office, she is know as the Evil Demon Princess She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, because she hates going there, and attacks the vet when she is examined! Heaven forbid if she actually needs a shot or something...they have to send out a valiant knight in chainmail and dragon-hide gloves to battle with and subdue her...

In two weeks, I will be on a plane to DUBLIN!!!

Last edited by Katiecat; 09-03-2005 at 02:27 AM.
Old 09-03-2005, 11:32 AM   #38  
One day at a time

Hi ladies~

Well, V & I finally had an evening to ourselves. He too has been working a lot and we haven't had a date night in ages it seems. Of course this wasn't really a date night, just going to SAMS and out to dinner. He also went walking with me this morning at the park, and we will go Monday. Trying to go to the park at least 3 days a week. Seems like a long way to drive but it is well worth it and it forces me to get up early and get the walk out of the way. Not feeling so energized though. Don't know if it is because I am walking when I first get up and I don't really feel awake or what.

Jane~do like BBQ sauce but like the sandwich just plain, nothing but bread and meat. At least now I know where I can get a good sandwich when out and about. Either there or Subway. DD got me eating sandwiches plain and I must say it actually taste good to me, just like to add all the veggies once in a while.

Marti~I am soo glad that you finally get some time with James. That is just a crazy schedule he has. About the pedometer...like Katy said, you seem to try and find things to do to get those steps in. I am very aware of it when I have it on. and even though it is a cheapy...it is pretty accurate. I put it on the mile setting this morning and started it once I got out at the park and it is 1.52 miles around the whole park. I did have to go around one of the other little trails tho to get in my two miles today. Good for you for going to go to the gym yourself! And hopefully you can get someone to go with you, would make the time go by faster.

Katiecat~oh, I do realize the gas prices went up because of the hurricane. But they have always raised the price on a big holiday weekend and was just wondering if that's why they went up so high. Of course it is down this morning to $3.06. And it doesn't seem to be stopping anyone from going places-you should have seen the traffic yesterday! People heading out to the lakes with their boats and jetskis. WTG on your NSV! Good luck with WI this morning. Bet you guys are getting excited about your trip coming up soon!

A big WELCOME Andrea! We would love for you and your friend to join us and look forward to getting to know you both.

A big HI to everyone else!

Well, I got up early again this morning and headed to the park for my walk. Today was a 2 mile day and was supposed to do it in 50 mns. And tomorrow I get a break! YAY!

No special plans for the weekend, a little bit of yard work and that's about it. Kind of let a few little weeds take over my hydrangeas and roses. Thought the roses were done in, then we got all that rain and main have they grown. Of course throw a couple of loads of laundry in there also. I've got a few new books waiting to be read so that may get done. Anywhooooo...

Have a GREAT weekend ladies whatever you do!
Old 09-03-2005, 11:51 AM   #39  
a work in progress

Good morning...just a quick flyby ...then we are off to the State Fair...

Lost 3.7 this week, really at 266.3, down 14.5 total, but the weight tracker thingy won't calculate to the tenth of a pound. Tim is down 16.9 total, whoo hoo!!!

Have a great day everyone
Old 09-03-2005, 12:50 PM   #40  
One day at a time

Back again for just a second before finally getting off the 'puter.

Katiecat~WTG!!! You and Tim are doing an awesome job! Really motivating me to get off my big fanny and do something! Have a fun day at the fair!

Just remember our fair is coming the 9th. We were going to go and then not and now I think we are back at going! I think Vince just wants to play hooky from work! Anyway...

Have a good one ladies
Old 09-03-2005, 01:35 PM   #41  

Hello Ladies---

Hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!

I hoping to get some house cleaning done---you know when you're in a mood to throw things out---I've got that feeling coming on. The weather has been so nice here lately...cool mornings and the afternoons aren't so hot---that's important when you're watching 40 little kids for afternoon recess!!

Susan---I live out in the country about 10 miles from Hereford in the Texas Panhandle. It's a small old farm house that my grandparents built in 1945. There are so many things going wrong with the house---my kids are always nagging me to move to town, but I just love being in the country. I don't know if I could stand all the noise in town and I think it would make me feel claustrophobic with everyone so close together.
It is a very peaceful place---I've been out here for 20 years. I would really like to do alot of work on the house---maybe someday I'll have the money for it.

Katiecat---congrats on the weightloss for you and your DH. I'm so proud of you!!
Hope ya'll have fun at the fair---our tri-state fair is all next week. When I was a kid, we had show calves---such great memories---I always like to go back and see all the show animals and exhibits. I love the rides too! Do ya'll have kinfolks in Dublin or is this a dream vacation for you?

Big Welcome to you Andrea!---I wish I knew how to ride a motorcycle---I drive about 80 miles back and forth to school everyday--even further if I have to buy gro or go to the bank etc....The gas price is really eating into my budget. I've always thought motorcycle riding looked like fun.."Get your motor runnin...Head out on the hightway.....lookin for adventure." Born to be Wild has always been an old fav of mine...however, I have a hard time picturing my old fat self straddling a motorcycle

Jane---I'm so sad about the house for you and Neal! It's so hard when your heart is there---I know ya'll will come up with something.

Marti and Christi---I'm glad ya'll are having time with your hubbies. Sometimes I really miss having someone that I can confide in (among other things )

Hello to all you other Jaded Ladies!

Gotta get busy with the laundry --
Love to all---so many prayers go out to those hurting from Katrina. It's so heartbreaking....
Old 09-03-2005, 07:31 PM   #42  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I wrote this last night and thankfully saved it...my computer kept kicking me off and I never could get it to post. SO here is my Friday post..

TGIF and Happy week-end to you all. Ahh, a long week-end at that. Our family reunion is Sunday, so lots of family is in town or coming in. Today I took mom and my aunt to a big festival/flea market. Over 400 booths. We just strolled around and enjoyed ourselves. I refuse to buy anything for the house until we move, so all I bought was veggies from the farmer's market. Will make chicken fajitas tomorrow with the fresh green and red peppers. YUM!

Jane, I was sorry to hear about the news of your house. Quite a shock for you and Neal. I hope you can figure out what is best to do. We will keep you sane while you are going through the challenging months ahead.

We have decided to put our house up for sale....tomorrow. Don't know how soon we will have to show it, but I am a "cleaning fool" right now. We had thought it was sold and got all excited...but the deal didn't come through. We did buy a lot and have our plans with the builder, so those baby steps are under-way. Add to this the fact that I bought our tickets for Vegas for the end of Oct. and we are now entering "stress city."

While we are in wait mode here, the kids are all doing so darn good. DD#1 just got news of a big contract for her business. Means great things for her. DD#2 is madly in love and planning a Spring marriage. DS is madly in love and planning a trip to Chicago in Oct. to bring his GF to CA. No wedding date yet, but I bet they don't wait too long. DH just had a birthday but doesn't look a day older. I just get grayer every day...and feel old. (I did get a hair cut today and I think DH has more hair than I do. I have gone shorter ever time I got cut this year. Sure can't go any shorter now though.)

Okay, now I gabbed so long that I don't have time for more individuals. Just know that I am thinking of you all...and "hi" to the newbies.

P.S. Walking is still going great, eating is going so-so. I am no longer weighing since my scales bit the dust.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:37 AM   #43  

Hello gals---
Just got in from the restaurant....nary a thing past my lips except salad---lettuce, tomatoe and red bell pepper with a little ranch dressing---didn't even have crackers...very good for me. And seeing as how I didn't do a thing today except laundry, that's all I needed to have.

Our school is having a food and water drive for the Katrina victims. I feel like I need to do more.....I read where on the first night 42,000 people across America had called the Red Cross and offered to house someone until they could back on their feet. That's so awesome!! A lady emailed our Discovery group from Dallas and said the refugees had started arriving there yesterday and some of the churches where starting something called adopt-a-family. The churches were screening the people and they said to expect a family to need a place to stay for 6 weeks to 6 months. They were also asking that if you knew of any work to post that with the Dallas Red Cross. I'm sure that's going on in Houston and San Antonio also. I am awed by their generosity!

I'm continuing to walk at least a mile at school. I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and then doing some yard work....want to get it in shape so that next spring the flower beds are not such a mess. My sister lives in Hereford and they have a small hot house...they let me overwinter my big hanging baskets and pots during the winter. It really saves me a lot of time and money in the spring.

Well, I'd better get on to bed. Decided to get online and read the posts to keep myself from eating something when I got home...I so appreciate ya'll being here...you are my willpower when I am weak!!

Love ya'll
Old 09-04-2005, 09:54 AM   #44  
GmaTo8

Good Sunday morning to you!

Katiecat - YAY for the wonderful loss!! You and Tim are both doing so well. Did you get to see Huey Lewis? Bet they put on a good show. I want a new drug... one that won't make me sick... lol.

Cristi - glad you're getting all that exercise, and that Vince is going with you some of the time. Hope you do go to the fair. I've never been to the state fair, can you believe that? It's always held when it's so darn hot that I don't even want to think about it.

Beth - I love Steppenwolf, especially Magic Carpet Ride. I have good memories of their music from my early teen years, lol. Glad we JLs can help you when you need us. The group helped me lose 85 pounds, and still help me every time I log on.

Sue - good luck with selling the house. Are you going through a realtor? Funny thing about us moms, we're happiest when our kids are happy, right? Have fun at the reunion today.

As I sit here, I hear guns shooting, and it makes me sad. It's dove season, as of Sept. 1st, and the hunters are in the field across the road. Too sad.

No special plans for the weekend. Just want to rest and reflect. Hope you have a good one!
Old 09-04-2005, 07:54 PM   #45  
We're TTC!!

S/C/G: 303/281/Goal#1:271

Height: 5'3"

Wow! Thank you for such a warm welcome ladies!

I decided to take KatieCat's suggestion and change my ticker to reflect the weight I have lost. Maybe it will help with my motivation.

Normally I don't believe in "diets", but it was suggested that South Beach is a great program for diabetics, which my husband is. He really likes that WOE and his blood sugar has been normal since we began it 2 weeks ago. I suppose it works ok for me. I lost 8 pounds the first week, but NOTHING the second week. Kinda ticked me off. It seems that I have to work my @ss off to lose even a pound. I do feel guilty b/c Dh and I decided to take a cheat day on Saturday and I do feel kinda bad that I did that! I decided though that since TOM is just around the corner I wont even weight myself this week. I tend to gain 5-7 pounds in water weight during then.

Not much going on this weekend. Dh and I went to my grandpas 75th birthday today and we mananged to eat pretty close to plan. I ate a burger, corn (not allowed), 1 spoon of baked beans and a hotdog later. We'll probably go to my parents house this evening and I may have a couple whiskey/diet Sprite's...again, not exactly diet approriate.

Well, have a great weekend girls!
Closed Thread