Floozies AUGUST Walking/Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to

• Please Post Your Daily Walking Or Exercise Here.

Come On And Join Us!!! Make A Walking Or Exercise Goal With Us!!! It Will Be Fun And We Can All Lose Weight And Get Into Shape!!!

What's YOUR Goal????

• My goal is 120 miles. What's yours?????
  • My goal is to do some kind of excerise DAILY!!! It might be walking, water aerobics or excerising to tapes. KEEP THIS BOD MOVING!!

Great Goal Shelley!! What's everyone else' goal?
  • My goal is 31 miles for the month.

1/1/31
  • Monday:
    1 hour of water aerobics in Debbie's pool (including jogging around pool)
  • Saturday.... Walked 1 mile
    Sunday... 30 minutes water aerobics.
    Monday.. 1 hour water aerobics { jogging too } w/ my water buddy!!

My goal is for August is to do something everyday that makes a healthier ME..

Sick and tired of feeling SICK AND TIRED!!
  • Dee-Are you gonna make a goal this month??

Aug 2
    3/3/120
  • 1/2/31

Great goals, girls!
  • Shelley, I'm confused, I thought the club stats for the HW site were to roll over and start fresh each month. I'm thinking about dropping there, it is a neat concept but to bad people don't seem to take an interest in posting on the message board.
  • Tuesday:

1 hour of water aerobics in pool (neighbors)
  • Gayle-I kind of like the fact that they don't roll over. I'm going to stay there myself. I like seeing my name go up and down the club stat thing. Thanks for letting me know about the site.
  • My goal for August is to walk 15 miles. I know that's not much, but it's HOT and HUMID here! And I'll be starting back to school on the 22nd (when it could possibly start cooling down). I'll just be grabbing a quick mile here and there when I'm able.

Goal: 15

Walked: 1.2 on 8/1

Total walked: 1.2

Cheryl
  • GREAT GOAL CHERYL!!!! I know you can do it! Don't worry about not doing enough...every little bit is better then nothing at all.

1/3/31
  • Wednesday:
    Walked 1/2 Mile
    30 Minutes Water Aerobics

Glad you joined us Cheryl!!! Miss you!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Everyone is doing WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Do ya feel the motivation???!!!
  • Goal: 15

Walked: 1 on 8/3

Total walked: 2.2

Cheryl