Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2001, 01:12 AM   #16  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Goal update ...

Checking in real quick ... Am down another 3/4 lb making that 3 lbs down towards my goal - 7 lbs to go. Have been getting in small daily walks (1/2 mile to the mailbox and back at the cabin here ... and I walk it every day) and yes, I do get mail up here too!

Welcome to our group cherrycoke! Hope everyone is doing well with their challenge.

Labor Day goal wt: 167
Lbs lost: 3
Lbs to Goal: 7

(If I can get to 166 1/2 that will give me my 10% for WW)

Love, CJ
Old 07-26-2001, 11:27 AM   #17  
CJ

Default another 1/2 lb out of sight!

Well, went to WW this morning and was another 1/2 lb down ... that makes 11 lbs total and only 6 more to go to make my goal. I'm so excited ... I never did good on these goals before! I have even dug out some summer dresses from last year that didn't fit me, and I can wear them now. Pretty soon they are going to be "TOO BIG".

Good luck to everyone on their challenge. I will be home on the 22nd of Aug ... will report back then.

Lbs to lose: 10
Lbs lost: 4
Lbs to Goal: 6

Love, CJ
Old 07-27-2001, 10:55 AM   #18  

Hi!

It's been a while since I've checked into this thread. My total for this challenge is 11 lbs. (26 lbs. total). That means I have to lose 4 more lbs. to make my goal of 15 lbs. (30 lbs. total) by Labor Day. My progress has slowed down in the last few weeks. I'll have to try harder for the next month.

Trish
Old 08-04-2001, 11:48 AM   #19  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default Everyone is doing really great!

I haven't been doing very well and the scale seems to be going the wrong way-UP! I am about 4 lbs up since the challenge started so I probally won't make the challenge this time. But I am not gonna quite trying and am struggling to get back on track again. I have been exercising and trying to get all my water in and eat right. So far so good and hope it continues this summer. I will get there and will not quite trying.

My son was just in here and I told him I am going the wrong way and comitted to lose 10 lbs and he just told me that "Now I have to lose 14" What a guy, he is 20 and a really funny guy and I just laughed and said "Dan you really know how to make me feel better" Ha Ha I guess I have to keep my sense of humor don't I? Oh well I will keep at it.

But I just wanted to post to let you guys know how great you were doing.

CJ-What can I say-11 lbs, that is not only your 10 lb ribbon but an extra pound for the pot. LOL You will make it this time girlfriend with only 6 to go. YOU GO GIRL! I am so proud of you!

Trish-Wow to you too for 11 lbs too. 4 more to go and you are there.

Gail-Hope you are doing fine too. Don't worry we will get back on track, if you are not already. Once we make up our minds WE WILL DO THIS!

How is everyone else doing? Jello, Mary Kay, Sylvia and Cherrycoke?

Take care and hope to hear from more of us Thinsters. Hey good or bad, let us know how you are doing. I fessed up so come on guys, we are here to support one another. There is no shame in trying is there? LOL

Talk to you later, love ya, Sassy Sharon
Old 08-05-2001, 12:40 AM   #20  
MK

Hello!

Well, I just read what I hoped to lose by Labor Day! Boy was I wishing reeeeaaaallllllllyyyyyyy big Well, I will be happy to get to 245. I had originally said 240 or less. We, have about what 3 weeks? I sure better get busy trying harder. I can do it I know I can. Will check ;in later. Mary Kay
Old 08-10-2001, 05:23 PM   #21  

I went to the doctors yesterday for my first weigh in since 9 July and joy I had lost 12lbs, so I have made my target for Labour Day already. Trouble is I measured myself this morning as I always do the day after a weigh in and there was hardly any difference. I can't help but think that the doctor has made a mistake when weighing me. I go back in 4 weeks on 6 Sept and I'm sure I am going to be disappointed then.
Old 08-13-2001, 03:42 PM   #22  
CJ

Default just a quick update ....

Well, my last weight in was another 1 lb down ... that makes 12 lbs total and only 5 more to go to make my goal. Half way there!

Lbs lost: 5
Lbs to Goal: 5

Love, CJ
Old 08-17-2001, 09:37 AM   #23  

My total for this challenge is 12.5 lbs. (27.5 overall). That means I have 2 1/2 weeks to lose 2.5 lbs. to meet my goal of 15 lbs. (30 overall). I should be able to do that if I'm careful!

Trish
Old 08-17-2001, 11:11 AM   #24  

Angry

Hi Everyone!

Good to see so many people doing so well. Keep up the good work and Congratulations on your losses!

I was a little late joining this challenge and later at getting my act together. So far am down 4 lbs. I said that I would lose 10 lbs. by Labor Day. Well, at this rate, that won't happen, but I sure am happy to be on the right track once again.

Good luck to all of you. Love, G
Old 08-23-2001, 10:40 AM   #25  
CJ

Default another 1/2 lb bites the dust!

Well, Another 1/2 lb down ... weigh-in today said I am down 12 1/2 lbs .... I probably won't make my 10 lb goal, but I'm over 1/2 way there and that is an accomplishment in itself!

Gail, 4 lbs - great job! Keep doing whatever you are doing, it obviously is working!

Trish - you too! You can do it!

Well, here are my stats:

Lbs lost: 5 1/2
Lbs to Goal: 4 1/2

Love, CJ
Old 09-04-2001, 05:40 PM   #26  
Conquering with SBD

I discovered the challenge too late to join, but want to know how everone did. Come on, you deserve some bouquets here!
Old 09-08-2001, 06:32 PM   #27  
CJ

Hi sweet tooth! I didn't make my goal for labor day but got almost 1/2 way there and that is better than nothing! I'm going to try to get the rest gone by the end of September! Thanks for asking ... how about everyone else??? Come on - fess up!

Love, CJ
Old 09-09-2001, 09:15 AM   #28  

Hi!

I lost 14 lbs. for a total of 29 lbs. overall, only one lb. short of my goal. Is anyone ready for a new challenge?

Trish
Old 09-09-2001, 01:45 PM   #29  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Hi guys,
Well I not only didn't make my Labor Day goal but ended up going the wrong way instead. But didn't get on the stick the woman I am. HA HA HA HA

Congratulations to all that have made you goal. To CJ, my gosh you did an amazing job with your weight loss and half is better than nothing and than some like I did. LOL To Trish, what a wonderful job you did as well. As far as I am concerned to miss it by one pound is so good and I think you made it cause with all you lost you are a winner in my book.

Well guys I am for a new challenge. What will it be this time around? I usually do good till Thanksgiving hits than I tend to fall apart so I could really use a challenge to keep me on the straight and narrow so maybe it can go till Thanksgiving to give us a good start. So maybe it can be a Thanksgiving challenge and hey I think I will go start one right now. Anyone game?????

Take care and look for the new challenge and hope everyone joins in.

Love ya, Sassy Sharon
Closed Thread