Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 09:20 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#41)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 09:28 AM   #2  

Good Mornin'

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Yesterday we went to the In-Laws and I cleaned their house. Then we went and visit Wayne's Niece and her twins, then we went to his Brothers. Wow...what a busy day!

Dee...How's your back? Please get better soon.I wish you could go to a different doctor.

Shelley....I'm so happy you're ok!! I have been watching Dennis on TV and hoping it wouldn't hit there. Did ya'll decide on a colllege?

Gayle....Your salad sounded yummy! I may just have to try that! I haven't asked in a while, but how's Allison? Is she wanting school to start back?

Ramona....So good to see a post from you!! I've miss you! Please try to post again soon.How are the boys? Gosh I miss Chris!!!

Vicki.....Ouch!! Take care of yourself and try to stay on those feet! That was mean what your Mom said! OMG!!! I'm sure she was just kidding though.

Gotta get busy...Hello to all I didn't mention. Have a great day!!!!!

It's raining cats & dogs here!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:50 PM   #3  

Sherry I love your sail boat. I am ready to sail with you. I am happy that you had part of a day of and did some visiting with family. For a minute there I thought that you were going to say that you cleanned The In-Laws house, Wayne's neices house and his brothers house. Whew I am glad that you only did the in laws. I am sure that you can find more fun things to do than clean.....lol I know you probably enjoy it and love the results, I know I do (us sick puppy). Sherry you may think that since you don't have any money that you can't have fun. Not true! There are many free things that you can do. We have concerts in the parks for free, a walk in the park, a day at the beach, visit a museum, they are a cheap get away, do some crafts with material that you have around the house. So stop some of that cleanning and enjoy something twice a week or you will feel that your time off past by and you didn't enjoy it. One other thing that you can do for free and that is good for you is to go for that walk that you really need to do.

Gayle your salad sounds really creative. Good for you. What kind of surgery is Liz having and when is it? You have a lot to deal with but God will never give you more than you can take. I hope that the fluid build up that your mom has goes down. I know that it is such a big worry for you. You are such a great support for your mom. You have your priorities set right, your family is more important than working. Money doesn't buy memories. Hang in there, there will be a time and place to work.

Shelley I try to be my old self. I hate to have the poor me syndrom (sp?) all the time. My sister has developed a sore back the last six months and that is all she does is complain and grunt, and make such a big deal out of every move. I know that mine is way worse but I try to keep my mouth shut most of the time and not complain all the time. You must be so proud of Becky getting scholorships. That will sure help out. Good luck with picking the right collage. WTG on the mileage this week. Just to think that is almost half of your monthly goal last year, and you did it in a week. Wow I am so proud of you.

Ramona thanks for stopping in and saying hello. When you work on the weekend do you get more time off during the week or overtime? Are you happy that you sold your business and now have a job? I hope that you are enjoying the summer.

Vicki I am sorry to hear that you had a fall. You need to take care of yourself. I know that what the family said about you must hurt but think positive thoughts and don't let the negitive ones get you down. Love you.

Well I am late for swimming so I will sign off. Have a good day everyone.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:41 PM   #4  

I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION:

Shhh, I have a secret!

Can you keep it? Cross your heart?

I am not suppose to tell anyone but I think it is safe with you.

Does everyone consent to keeping my secret?

Last edited by Deelite; 07-11-2005 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #5  

Dee????????!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the secret!!!???????? Are you pregnant???? Did you win the lottery????!!!!! Tell us....Tell us!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramona,
It's funny that Dee asked you about the boot store because I was just thinking about asking you the same thing yesterday! Do you miss it?

Come on Dee...Spit out the secret!!!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 07:36 PM   #6  

Dee-I wanna know. Come on tell us!!

Vicki-Please rest your aching body. I am so sorry that you fell. Please feel better soon.

Sherry-Why were you cleaning the in-laws house??? You are too much!! Like Dee says though, I know you enjoy it and it probably actually relaxes you. I can't imagine it relaxing you, but it's nice to think that maybe that's why you do it.

Dee-Give it up!! Tell us!!
Old 07-12-2005, 12:32 AM   #7  
Losing it!

Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.... start spilling the secret Dee. Your secret is safe with us, along with the other 50 zillion people on this site. LOL!!!!!
PLEEASE SHARE!!! I LOVE SECRETS!!!!!!! I promise to keep it a secret too!

Sher, you can come visit me anytime, I will have my cleaning supplies out and ready to go. ACTUALLY, I would love to have you anytime and you don't even need to clean my house. Do you watch the Lifetime show "How clean is your house"?? GROSS!! I can't believe people live like that!

Shelley, did you guys make a decision on a college yet? I'm sure whichever one you guys decide will be the right choice. Liz is still trying to work it out with her employer to stay full time (for insurance) but yet have hours so she can go to school full time this year.
Old 07-12-2005, 01:37 AM   #8  

Dee??????????????????????????

(omg...I can't stand the WAITING!!!!!)
Old 07-12-2005, 09:19 AM   #9  
Losing it!

Hmmmmm......let me see......our little canadian princess is preggers???? She is having a fling with the pool boy????? She is moving to the states?????? I know, I know, she is taking a trip to an exotic place. Am I close Dee?????
Old 07-12-2005, 09:22 AM   #10  
Losing it!

My ticker is NOT moving!!!! In fact I am up 4 pounds since last months trip out of town. I am staying OP 95-100 percent of the time but the darn thing is not moving!!! I left it at my lowest weight so I still need to lose 3 pounds before it is right again. I am so wanting this weight off!
Old 07-12-2005, 10:42 AM   #11  

REVEALING OF THE SECRET

I have promised not to tell anyone, so you guys need to be secretive too! I am just so bad!

It is so hard to keep a secret. I squeaked out little hints here and there to the family but they haven't picked up on it.....haha

I have three girls that have promised not to tell but I noticed that since I posted this there has been 53 views and there was only 17 views before. Hmm? Do you think that my secret will be safe? What should I do?

Maybe I should hold out til I get a few more promises of secrecy.
I really value your opinions, what do you think?
Old 07-12-2005, 12:00 PM   #12  
Losing it!

I say you PM or send an email to those of us who PROMISE to keep the secret and who WANT to know!!!! Watcha think, princess poo?????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA KNOW THE SECRET!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 12:26 PM   #13  

Waiting

(Gayle is right....PM us!)
Old 07-12-2005, 01:06 PM   #14  
Losing it!

Come on princess...do share...

I'm sitting back with Sher waiting too...
Old 07-12-2005, 05:03 PM   #15  

DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

Jason is going to propose to Ashley on the highest mountain!

Closed Thread