Anyone on the QWLC diet?

• Hi all!
    I was wondering if anyone out there is on the quick Weightloss diet? I've been on it for 2 weeks and have lost 9 pounds and 8.5 inches. I must say I'm eating more food than I ever have on a diet and really happy with the results. If you are on it let me know what ya think and how successful you have been.
  • no darlin', never heard of it...is it healthy?
  • yes it's healthy you eat real food; It is a structured diet that has counselors they help you all the way. You are given a diet to follow you eat a balanced meal 3 times/day and 3 snacks. I've been very pleased. It comes with a guarantee as well. you can visit the site at www.qwlusa.com to see before and after pics and read ablut it.
  • that link doesn't work for me, got another?
  • quick weight loss starter
    Just started qwlc in GA. I am sceptical but all i have heard are great results. Anyone have any not so good results?
  • Qwlc
    I just joined Quick Weight Loss Center yesterday and I've been having doubts all day about spending 550.00 so far with at least another 200.00 worth of products to purchase for the next 11 weeks. If anyone had any information that would be helpful.

Should I stay?
    Or

Should I get a refund?
  • Wow !That is a lot of money. I found I could successfully lose weight by counting calories and it was free.
  • Quote: Hi all!
    I was wondering if anyone out there is on the quick Weightloss diet? I've been on it for 2 weeks and have lost 9 pounds and 8.5 inches. I must say I'm eating more food than I ever have on a diet and really happy with the results. If you are on it let me know what ya think and how successful you have been.
    Hey did you ever try the QWLC diet? I was on it and worked there years ago and lost 90 pounds.

Ginger
  • Hello, Yes I started the program on yesterday. However, I am trying to do it on my own. Congrads on loosing 9 lbs in 2 weeks...Do you feel full all the time because I do. I am just wondering if this is normal..
  • hi! I also just started QWLC's plan. Today is day four, and I've already lost 3.5 lbs. I recognize that most of this is probably water weight, but the plan seems fool proof. I like that I'm eating food that comes from the store, although I recognize that my choices are pretty restrictive. If anyone else is doing this, I'd love a support buddy. I've created a blog, and I email, so just message me and we'll work with each other.
  • Does anyone know if the QWLC (Quick Weight Loss Centers) plan is in anyway similar to MRC (Metabolic Research Centers)? I am totally insipired by Rush Limbaugh's loss of 82 pounds since March 09. Joinced MRC so I am hoping it may be similar cause I have about 100+ lbs to lose.
  • I'm not on QWLC's plan but I can tell you that my boss is and he has lost about 70 lbs since March! I did consider it but the cost is very prohibitive for me right now...but if you have the cash and are willing to follow the program (from what I can see, it is very restrictive) the results can be amazing!