Caitlyn
    Brooke

my own personal fav

Heather Catherine

Also

Gabrielle
    Emily
    Lauren
  • For a boy -- Josiah Arthur. Jen, funny that we both picked "Arthur", since it's a little unusual. Mine is after my Dad, who died about 5 years ago. My kids think it's cool because they love the Arthur cartoon on TV, but oh well.

For a girl, up in the air! Choices are:
    Abigail
    Samantha
    Grace
    Alyssa

I love the name "Tatiana"! I've thought about it myself, but wondered if it was too "foreign" sounding.

Sara
  • My Arthur is from my Uncle Arthur who doesn't have any of his own kids. We thought it would be a nice gesture plus it has a nice ring to it.

You really can go with just about any kind of name nowadays. Look at my nieces names: Tanita, Anastatia, Kerryssa and Callista. All pretty unusual names. I think kids don't like different names when they are little because it makes them stand out from the crowd but when they are older they appreciate standing out from the crowd. There are about a million Jennifers but I'll bet there aren't that many Tatiana's around.
  • My boys names:
    Hamish
    Magnus
    Leo
    Jonah
    dh boys names
    Cornelius
    Stanley

my girls names
    Frances Kate
    Martha Kate
    Dora Kate
    Edith Kate
    Esme KAte
    Elsa Kate
    (we have to have Kate...promise to my Mother, it was her Mothers name)
    dh girls names
    Fawney Kate
    Abdi Kate
    Cindy Kate
    etc etc etc ha ha ha I get the feeling he's not taking this at all seriously).
    I don't think I have a hope of deciding until I see the baby, but have to say this is driving me MAD!I really like the name Arthur, but DH has a horribel uncle Arthur and I'd hate him to think he was being honoured!