Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2001, 05:59 AM   #1  
fatter than U

Angry Don't put me out to pasture, Peaches!

Darling one, you KNOW I would never intentionally make rude comments about your age. I was completely unaware of the connotations of "twice removed". I thought it had something to do with you living in Dogpatch and me living on the continent. Can you ever forgive me

Well, well, well, looks like George Dubya will be visiting Spain for the first time today. It'll give him a chance to try out his Spanish. I hope he doesn't say "Te quiero Taco Bell" or something equally embarassing. He'll also be visiting Belgium, Poland and Slovakia, all of which are in my neighbourhood. How exciting is that?

Did I tell ya we got sea monkeys? Hundreds of 'em. All bobbing up and down in their aquarium which is actually a large pickle jar. After two weeks I'm supposed to fish them out with a sieve and clean the jar. How the heck am I supposed to do that? Dh says to use a coffee filter. Peachers, can you drive to Talalalahasseee tomorrow and buy me some monkey food?

Oh yeah, next week I am going to meet up with my axe murderer Canadian internet friend downtown for dinner and a movie. How will we recognize each other? Should I arrive with a Dorito clenched between my teeth?

Not to be smug or anything but yesterday I stepped my little heart out on the cross trainer AND did tons and tons of weights. I also smashed my knee on the sink in the bathroom (don't ask) so I'm having trouble walking, but boy, am I fit! Gotta go garden.
Old 06-12-2001, 06:04 AM   #2  
fatter than U

Exclamation forgot to say........

THAT BOY IS CUTE AS A BUG'S EAR!!
Old 06-12-2001, 10:49 PM   #3  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default How rude !!!

of all those WLB cows not to reply to Sugar today.

You and I are alone in the field, Sugar. All the other cows are busy following Dubya's itinerary around Europe. Is this REALLLLY the first time he's been there? The tv news says it's his first OFFICIAL visit to Europe.

Of course, I believe what you say not what ABC says.
Closed Thread