Old 05-27-2005, 12:35 AM   #31  

Hello friends,
It's been a long day....still up at 11pm. Maybe I'll get sleepy later. Hope all are feeling well today. We're having gorgeous weather! No rain for awhile!! I know some people need rain for their gardens...I just so sick of it.

Well...believe it or not, I received more bad news this morning. My RA nurse called & told me she has cancer. It's in her uterus & they won't know if it's localized until the surgery. She is a little younger than I am & we've become very close. We sat on the phone & cried with each other awhile. Please help me pray for her. Her name is Cathye. There's a special nurse being sent to give me my treatments, because I'm so hard to stick (tiny veins) & sensitive to the Remicade. She said she had a long talk with her about me & that she was worried about leaving me for 2 or 3 treatments. It sounds just like her to worry about me instead of herself. I'm not worried about how many times she'll have to stick to find the vein, I'm use to it. Only thing, it's not like drawing blood, the needle has to stay in for a couple of hours & sure doesn't want to. It'll be ok, though. I do dread getting to know another nurse. I trust Cathye, & feel she knows when I might be in trouble. I am so very sensitive to meds. Please help me pray for her. I've been a little ill today at times. I know it's because of the bad news...just didn't want anything else to go wrong.
Yes, I'm very ready for that vacation! If we don't have much money, at least we'll be gone from here a few days.

Bluet....You're just not doing to well, lately, are you? I'm concerned. Have you been to your Dr lately? It might be a good idea. I know it's not fun to go, but sometimes necessary. You may still not be over your problems. ((hugs))

Diane...Glad you're going to Louisanna. You have an anniversary, too! Congrats! My DH spent some time in Patterson, LA a few yrs ago. Our station manager goes quite often to LA, to visit his mom. We have a lot of birthdays in May & June....hard to keep up with all of them.

Bonnie-2...I hope you enjoy your MIL being with you. Do you get along well with her? I get along very well with my MIL, but haven't lived with her....only a couple of weeks once. Now....our (divorced) son IS living with us, & we're beginning to not get along very well, at all, I'm afraid. It's been well over a yr, & I'm ready for him to find his own place. Easier said than to get him to do, though.

SunnyD...Such beautiful graphics! I haven't had time to find any. I've been designing & ordering business cards, labels, etc for the Herb Store. Also, making signs for the inside of the store. I've received a lot of nice compliments on my work. Some people wanted to hire me to make signs for there businesses. I just don't have the time.
I'm glad your mom & dad are better. Still praying. ((hugs)) I'm also glad Joe is better.
Yes, the prices for Pigeon Forge is very high! I found us a room that's pretty reasonable & reserved it. The tickets for all the attractions are outrageous, though! As DH said, we'll be out of here for awhile, though! Congrats on 30 yrs! When is your anniversary?

I miss Sheila, too!!!!!
Angel-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 07:57 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Hi, all!

Sounds like we're all having a quiet Memorial Day weekend, which is just what I like. Haven't enjoyed holiday traveling in years. Maybe it's an age thing??

Charlotte, I got the package, but haven't had a chance to open it yet. I'm especially looking forward to it after reading all the posts. The consensus seems to be that you and your DH really should take that minivacation so we better hear that you're going! It'll be a great way to celebrate 37 wonderful years of marriage. What a nice birthday gift for your DH from both you and your pastor. Sounds like he had a wonderful birthday.

Diane, any weight loss is a good loss in my book! Think what it could have been if you weren't doing Weight Watchers. I'm joining up again next week--it's definitely time. Sure hope I can find a good leader. To me, a good leader makes a huge difference. Loved your "maternity leave" comment. Your anniversary is one day after ours. Sounds like we're all going on little trips to celebrate our anniversaries. Guess that's the good thing about having an anniversary in the summer. We're going to the Oregon coast for the weekend and staying at a place we've wanted to stay at for years. Enjoy your rain! We had it for most of May. Wouldn't you know the entire time we were in Boise, it was sunny. It's supposed to stay sunny (and warm!) for the rest of the weekend and into next week.

Bluet, if you had a big load of stuff for the Goodwill, does that mean the garage sale didn't go so well? Hope she did as well as she'd hoped. Glad you got to spend some time with the grandkids. You and Charlotte have so many now--lucky you! I'd love to have more, but none of my kids are really ready to be parents at this point. The only married one is too young (in my opinion, and luckily in hers, too). Three days off, Bluet--how great is that! Hope you enjoy your weekend, and are feeling better after your bout with the virus.

Bonnie2, did you get your tomatoes in? I forgot to have the pet sitter water ours, but it seems okay. It had gotten pretty waterlogged (it's in a pot) the week before with so much rain so I guess that kept it from getting too dry while we were gone. Hhmm, can't really tell by your post if you're looking forward to having your MIL spend the summer with you?? I hope so--it would be awful to have to spend the summer with someone you don't enjoy. Does she get around okay? Don't be gone for too long--we'd miss you!

SunnyD, had to laugh when I read about you breaking your new computer rule on the first day. Glad your weather is looking up for the weekend. Are you getting together with your friends at all this weekend? I'm so glad to hear your Dad is doing better, and that your mother will get some answers on Tuesday. It must be hard to hear that your Mom is in pain and is taking pain meds. Ooh, I love the smell of lilacs. Wish the area near our bedroom got more sunlight because I'd love to be able to open the window and smell their heavenly fragrance.

So the surprising thing was that it's been hotter where we live than where we were visiting. Boise is usually pretty warm, but it was a balmy 75 while we were there, and it broke 90 here. It's supposed to be 90 again today, too. It's definitely warm, and I'm wondering if the unexpected spring heat taxed the power system because the electricity went out for about 1/2 hour today.

I got to sit in on my GD's "class." She's really come a long way! The teacher had her put in puzzle pieces, and she did a pretty darn good job. Then she gets to choose a toy by looking at photos of toys. Just recently, she has to point at the photo before she gets the toy--before she just had to look at the photo. She really spends a long time looking at the photos before choosing. Then the teacher plugs the toy, for example, an Elmo doll playing a guitar, into a switch. My GD has to touch the switch to get the toy to activate. The toys all make noise and have lights on them. She really wiggles and laughs when the toys start up. The teacher also tries to get her to eat, but she's not having any of it. She absolutely hates having food in her mouth, but an encouraging sign is that she's begun to lick her favorite toys and bring them up to her mouth. She started that a couple of months ago.

While I was there, I volunteered at the animal shelter where I used to volunteer, and that was a lot of fun. I also ate way too much and exercised too little. For the last two days, I've eaten all three meals at restaurants. After water aerobics today, I noticed my ankles were all puffy. I'm figuring the salt from too many meals out is doing that. Has anyone else had that problem before?

I only hyperventilated once during my treatment. The place I went to is a medical school so I had a "Fellow" doing the injections, supervised by an attending. My DH and I kept trying to figure out how these doctors would relate to ER characters. I think the supervisor would be like Carter and Kovach, and the doctor who actually did the injections would be like Pratt and Morris, although maybe it was more like the supervisor was Pratt, and the injecting doctor was Abby or Neela. Do you think when I go again in September, I should ask them, "If you were an ER character, who would you be?" The nice thing was that they only had to use the thick needles (hooked up to an EMG machine) about four times, and the rest of the time, they used smaller needles so it wouldn't hurt so much. I'm crossing my fingers (and praying hard!) that i get some relief.

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 04:53 AM   #33  
I can and I will do it!

Good morning dear friends. I wish each of you a nice and relaxing Memorial Day holiday. We have no plans just veggin out and waiting for Emilee to be born. The Dr. examined her yesterday and said anytime....

Charlotte so sorry to hear about your nurse, I hope they are able to take care of it. I too had female cancer years ago and they got it all so hopefully that will be the case with her. I wish you luck with the new nurse too.

Sheila that little Grandaughter sounds like she has come a long way, I know you are so proud of her. Here's hoping you get major relief from the treatments. Glad you are back!!

Sunny how is Mom doing? It's not long now until she goes to the Dr., I know you are anxious to hear.

Bonnie2 nice of you to have your MIL for the summer. As usual you sound very busy have a great weekend.

Bluet hope you're feeling better, take it easy this weeked and get on the mend.
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 06:52 AM   #34  

I get along with my mil, just hope she is as well as we plan on her being. hope to still be able to do my jazz., garden club,etc.
Diane, a loss in my book is good news, RIGHT!!!do you have a good leader? that is a plus.any new things in ww in the past few years?
Got my tomato plants in ,Put down the red mulch in my flower bed, looks great I think.need more.
Well I better get going today, my usual sat. groceries,browsing,maybe a couple garage sales.Have a great holiday all. Bonnie2
bon5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 06:55 AM   #35  

Old 05-28-2005, 03:34 PM   #36  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile God Bless!

SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:41 PM   #37  

Hope everyone is having a restful, reflective, and enjoyable Memorial Day. We just had an F-14 do a Memorial Day flyover, which reminded me (very loudly!) what today is all about. Thank you to all the people who have made the ultimate sacrifice to keep the U.S. free.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:09 PM   #38  

Hope all of you had a great weekend. It was quiet around here. DH & son had to work all weekend, so I was alone. I really enjoyed it. I've been off work since Friday, & have done almost NOTHING! I'm afraid I'm enjoying it too well, although I'm feeling better, with nothing to do but lay around, & mostly watch movies. I go back to work tomorrow, but, Thursday is another off day. If I worked for pay, it would be the perfect set up. Have been working on brochures for the Herb store. I hope June shows us a good profit...it'll be our first full month of ownership. We had to replace a lot of items taken out, in May. That's ok....it's what we agreed to.
We're still planning our vacation. Had to cut it down from a week to 4 days...a little short of money. We'll still be home to recuperate, though. Have to come home to rest from vacation, usually.

Sheila...That little granddaughter of yours is really doing well! I know you're so very proud of her. Did you bring back a new picture? Of course, the one you have on here is fine....just wondered if she's changed any. She's a little angel!
Don't worry about what you ate on your trip. We're not suppose to worry about diets, while on pleasure trips. At least, that's what I'm planning to tell myself!
So sorry about the trip to the ER while you were gone. Are you doing better now?
I'm already dreading when I get my next treatment on the 14th. Usually I look forward to it (because I know I'll be feeling better), but with a new nurse............

Diane....I finally got that CD mailed to you last Friday. Hope you enjoy it. I too, hope they get all the cancer, when they do the surgery on my nurse. You encouraged me........thanks.

Bonnie-2...I agree. Any loss is good! I haven't seen any in awhile. Haven't really been trying, though. The sugar-free way of life is keeping me busy enough. I think it's helping me.
Talking about yard sales....my friend at the TV station, went yard saling at Nashvillle, TN this past week! I can't to see what she found! I'm sure there are a lot of good things in those yard sales...just wonder about the prices.

Bluet....I hope you were able to get a lot of rest during the long weekend. Hopefully, your health is better, by now. Been praying for you.
Our temps dropped here, also. Had to use those blankets, again. Even turned on a couple of heaters. Still not too warm....but, better.

SunnyD...Thanks for the pretty graphic, Monday. As I said....I didn't do ANYTHING! Well...I have to change that statement, a little. I went to my daughter's house & revived her computer. Her & the 3 teenagers had almost killed it! It's only 1 yr old, but wouldn't do anything! She even tried to put Windows XP on top of Windows XP!!!!! What a tangled mess I had! I finally got it back, to like it was the day she bought it. Nothing on it....starting over. Whew! That was close! I gave her a good talking to! (well....I AM mama! ) Then I told her I had mopping to do & a tub to clean, etc, when she got the time. She said "Yes ma'am"....although I doubt if I ever see her. They all know I need help...but never come. Oh well.....whatcha gonna do with kids??????????

Gotta go do nothing again. I'm getting kind of use to this!
Old 05-31-2005, 05:05 PM   #39  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Hello my Friends,

Hi BluetI am so glad to hear you got all your perennials in... I still don't have my annuals in, nor my veggies We had just enough day to get our weeding & fixing done in the gardens. Everything else waits We had a quiet day yesterday and loved it! Joe & I played a Scrabble game after breakfast on or porch while it drizzled (I WON! - it was close though! Scores were: 284-Joe and 306-me ) and then went out into the gardens to weed at around 1pm after it cleared and we knew it was done raining. We didn't get in our potting or the veggie garden, just not enough time in a day. BUT we are going to have some nice sunny weather for the next few days, so we'll get it done soon. If we don't... we'll not have any harvest! ! We had our own little cook-out of grilled chicken (marinated in Zesty Italian Dressing) and corn on the cob, served with a freshly tossed salad It was 8pm by the time we ate, so no dessert. It was a lovely, lovely day!

Do you watch *NCIS*??? We just watched it on tape... I was STUNNED!!!!! And my jaw is still hanging! That is such a great show with all the characters - I will miss Kate - in the show! If you have never seen *NCIS* you have been missing a great show! The banter that goes on between all the character is fantastic!! That's why missing any one of them is a real bummer! I am hoping that when they come back for the new season... that someone was DREAMING and it didn't really happen! And if you have never seen the show... you are now very confused

I just got off the phone with my mother (10:15am)... they put her on some meds that help with the spasms as well as the pain and she is doing much better - sounded like her chipper self again! When the meds wear off she has pain, but it's bearable now, she said. She went for her MRI this morning and will not know the results till JUNE 13th!! They sure do take their time in Maine... At least I know that she is doing okay till then with the meds.

Sheila, You SHOULD be Proud of your little GD's accomplishments, I loved hearing how far she has progressed. And I bet you see it more then her parents, being you don't see her as often. I am so happy for you

As for the salt in the food & swelling... DEFINATELY!!! That's why Joe has to watch his eating out. I swell too - gaining up to 4 lbs (sometimes 5) in water retention. It's terrible! So you are not alone... and the exercise is a great way to get rid of it. And your experience at the hospital sounded... errr... well... ... funny! I love to read your post So do you feel like a PIN COUSION? Prayers for relief soon!!

Yeah I did break the rule on the first night But have been doing much better... I must admit, that when he is outdoors or busy with a project and doesn't need me... I slip in here to check on things It's hard to stay away!!! We did get together with our buds this Saturday... we went to breakfast and then all went to check out the NEW SUPER *Wal-Mart* that was built in Middlefield, Ohio (where the Amish live)... it is just too funny to see a parking lot just for the horse and buggy's!!! But the Wal-Mart doesn't look all that great, it looks like they rushed it or something... the floors are concrete and painted! Do they think that the Amish have dirt floors or something? I don't know about the contractors that build these - what are they thinking! The Amish don't seem to mind any - they are just happy to have a huge store like that to shop in so close by. And believe me --- it is HUGE!

Well, now my Lilacs are pretty much done... BUT I have the *Lilies of the Valley* in bloom right now and the scent comes right into my office when I have the window open --- another heavenly scent!! Neither last long enough for me, it seems that I wait so long for this time of year to enjoy the flowers and they are gone so fast!

Angel, Here is a Sig I had made for you --- I sent you an e-mail w/ it but wasn't sure if you got it, so here it is again... hope you like it And from the sounds of things... you could use another Angel

I am so very sorry to hear about your nurse friend, Cahtye, and her cancer --- how sad! I will say some prayers for her in hopes that the surgery will show that it's manageable and that she will get better... I am so sorry! As for your shots coming up... prayers are going out that whom-ever gives it to you, gets it the first time! So you can put your mind at ease

I am glad that you are enjoying the graphics... your Parrot is Beautiful today! Cute kitty too!! I take time in the early mornings to check that site out for new stuff, I am so addicted to graphics and such. I hope to learn how to use the PSP7 I HAVE and make them myself one day. They give free tutorials all the time on the net, but you haveta have the time! Maybe this WINTER I will learn. That's too cool that your signs are wanted by so many I hope that all goes well with your new business... have you opened yet?

Oh... Our Anniversary is on June 21st When will you go on your 4 day trip? You can relax in 4 days Good for you getting your DD's computer all squared away!! I bet she was a happy camper!! I hope she comes to help you!

Diane, How was your holiday weekend? We had the best time at the Birthday and Communion parties we went to on Sunday. My niece has a brand new Country French style home (valued at aprox $650,000.00) to host her party at - it wasn't even finished... Beautiful home!!! And here I sit in my humble home (of aprox $60,000.00 - ) But we had a wonderful visit with everyone and we loved our time home together yesterday! It was so nice... even the phone was quiet! We watched 2 movies: *The Aviator* and *National Treasure* both great movies! We watched *National Treasure* 2ce and I am not a Nick Cage fan, but it was a great movie! Much like the *Raiders of the Lost Arc* films.

Bonnie, I'm sorry... I forgot I will send you a PM tomorrow if I am feeling better and try to help, okay.

So did you hit any of those garage sales? Find any good finds?

*~*~*

I started this post this morning (10am) when I was feeling fine and right now (4:40) I have a fever of 101.4 and rising --- I think it's the flu, not quite sure Darn it all! I thought that a shower would help me feel better... NOT! And so I laid down w/ my blanket on and woke up shivering. It's 75* in my home, but I am shivering... from the fever. I will go to bed very early tonight, I think I just overdid it at the parties we attended. There wasn't any foods " I "could eat (- the dairy, the high fats, the sugars, etc.) and I thought I'd be okay if I had a little of it w/ my enzymes. I was wrong. Now I have loose BM's, a headache, a fever and the shivers. I will have to pack my own meals from now on! I just cannot indulged - ever... it's just not worth this. It's gonna take me about 3 days to get everything back to normal. I ate very little today to keep my stomach quiet. Hope I feel better tomorrow.

If I messed up in my posts to you, please bear w/ me...

*Gods Blessing's*

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 06:41 PM   #40  

Sunny d ,I never heard since I've been in this group, what health problems do you have? All weekend i had VERY bad tooth ache & loose tooth, Dr. said to day it is infected under the tooth that lifts oi up some. looks like I have a big double chin,can hardly swallow or open my mouth to wide. HURT FOR TO LONG, DR. says start feeling better with meds in 24 hrs. I want it NOW!!!!
Tomorrow we pick up my mil. have this weekend lined up with grands,great grands coming to visit her,
I'll close must be about time to take more motrin 800, & pennicillin. Bonnie2
Old 05-31-2005, 09:45 PM   #41  

Thank you,SunnyD! That is so sweet of you! I love that beautiful angel. I'll certainly use it. Yes, please do pray for Cathye. I'm so concerned for her. She was going to tell her two daughters about the cancer Saturday. She was waiting for them to get out of school, through proms, etc. One of them is a very bad diabetic. She has to watch her very closely...even during the nights. Of course, she's concerned about being away from her.
As far as my treatments. I dread it a little. If it was just getting a shot or drawing blood, there wouldn't be a problem on my part. But, this catheter needle is large (larger than my veins) & doesn't want to stay in for 2 or more hours after it's finally in. The Dr wants to put in a port, but I don't want one. Anything on my skin really irritates it, & I'm afraid I'd be in misery. Tags on my clothes drive me crazy! I hope she's a good & patient nurse like Cathye (she has me spoiled ), & not a grumpy one.
Glad your mom is better.
Our business was never closed. It's been opened for 10 yrs. We just went with busines "as usual". That made it easy. We just wanted to change up a few things & brighten it up some. Everyone really likes the new look. We've been officially the owners for 2 weeks, now. So, June will be the first full month! Nature's Sunshine is the best seller. I've tried a lot of different things there, for different reasons....very good results!
Oh SunnyD.....so sorry you're not feeling well. You sounded so chipper at the beginning of your post! I sure hope you're not taking the flu. And having to watch so closely what you eat. You poor thing. I'm praying for you. (((hugs))) Get some rest, my friend.

Bonnie-2...toothache.........ouch! Hope you get help soon! (((hugs)))
Hello Sheila & Bluet & Diane
Old 06-01-2005, 05:09 AM   #42  
I can and I will do it!

Good morning and let me start off by saying thanks Charlotte for the wonderful CD, I am enjoying it so much. You have a beautiful voice and I want you to stop putting yourself down. I hope all goes well with your treatment and the new nurse is good to you. It sounds like you are really enjoying your new business, I wish you much success.

Oh Sunny what happened to you girl? I do hope it isn't the flu. It sounds like you and Joe had a good holiday. I always enjoy reading about you as a couple, you seem so close.

Bonnie2 ouchy a toothache, you get that taken care of girl. If it is abcessed like it sounds that could be dangerous. The penicllun should work though. Take care of yourself.

Hi Sheila and Bluet.

DD goes to Dr. this afternoon so we should maybe know a little more of when to expect the baby. Hubby is going out of town for a couple of days fishing so she will probably go into labor then. He will only be an hour and a half away so he can fly back.

As far as my life all is well except taking care of grandsons. I need some prayers for patience there are times that they take away all the patience I have ever had.

Have a wonderful day.
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 10:17 AM   #43  

DIANE!
For the sweet compliment. I really don't know why I put myself down so much. I suppose I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint people. I always feel I should apologize before I sing a song. I know that sounds terrible, since I'm singing for the Lord & I do enjoy it & feel HIM. It's just that I know I'm not professional. Ohhhhh....I WOULD love to be a professional gospel singer & go traveling! That would be so neat! I've been blessed to sing at different places I've been, though.
I know you're anxious for that new grand to be born. Hope all goes well. Yes, those little ones can be rough on us........praying for you.

SunnyD....How are you today? I sure hope you're feeling better.

Hello to Sheila....haven't heard from you since you got back. Hope you're rested up, now.

Hello to Bluet....Suppose you had to go back to work yesterday. Take care.

Hello to Bonnie-2....We're getting flooded today! How is it there?

Everyone have a good Wednesday.........
Old 06-01-2005, 09:13 PM   #44  

Hi, all--

Hope everyone had a good holiday. Hey, has anyone been to that endless garage sale? I saw something about it on HGTV. A newlywed couple was spending their honeymoon travelling the endless garage sale. Not my idea of a fun honeymoon, but different strokes for different folks.

Charlotte, your voice is amazing. It's incredible that we have two such talented singers on this bulletin board. How'd we get so lucky? Can understand about not getting the port, but the catheter needle, well, your description makes me cringe. Did your friend ever tell her kids? I'm praying for her. Glad you got some time to rest and relax. Never feel guilty about doing nothing is my motto! Not sure what you meant about the ER?? I'd mentioned that I was trying to relate the doctors who injected my botox at the movement disorders clinic to characters in the television show "ER." Is that what made you think I was in the ER? Sorry about that! You know, your daughter would have had to spend some serious money to get her computer fixed after messing it up like that. Hope she realizes how much money you saved her and gets hopping on cleaning that tub and mopping that floor. No pictures of my GD, unfortunately. When I unloaded them, they were all fuzzy. Very disappointing!

SunnyD, how are you doing? Hope you're doing better today than you were yesterday afternoon. Fevers make a person feel so awful, not to mention the rest of the symptoms you mentioned. I'm glad your Mom is feeling better, even with the aid of pain medication. That IS a long time to get MRI results. Your dinner sounds wonderful. They have corn on the cob available where you are? Yum! I haven't seen any yet, and we live right next door to California. Since you mentioned NCIS, I took the opportunity to watch two episodes last night and really enjoyed them. Loved the character interaction. And even though it's forensic, it's not gruesome at all. Didn't have to cover my eyes once.

Bonnie2, oh, ouch! Toothaches are no fun, and with all the swelling you have, well, it sounds horrible. Did the medication kick in pretty fast? Hope your mouth was better by the time you picked up your MIL. Do you need the tooth removed? On a positive note, I bet you didn't eat much while your tooth was acting up, right?!?

Diane, what's the word on the new baby? I will be thinking good thoughts that she comes when your DH is home! Will be praying for some extra patience for you, and also that those GKs behave!

I joined Weight Watchers last night. It was time. I was most dismayed when I got on the scale. Hopefully some of it was water weight, but we'll see next week. I'm not changing my signature, though. I worked extra hard at water aerobics today, and my eating has been spot on today. Trying to make an eating plan for the weekend because we're going to spend a couple of days at the coast to celebrate our anniversary.

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:50 PM   #45  

Hhmm, everyone doing okay today?

Not much happening around here. It's kind of chilly, but I can't force myself to turn on the heat when it's June. I worked out for an hour at the gym plus an additional 20 minutes of stretching. Still need to walk the dog, but I may make my DH do that since he didn't get any exercise today. Also cleaned toilets. My circuit training instructor said that women are more flexible than men because we bend and stretch more (cleaning toilets, picking up babies, etc.). I can believe that.

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday. I'm missing my Thursday shows, but I went to the library yesterday and checked out a bunch of books so I can huddle under a comforter and read.