Old 05-21-2005, 12:08 PM   #31  
Movin' right along...

LOL...Im going to whine about how no one is posting!!

how are you today?
chubbyvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 12:09 PM   #32  
Curvy Vixen

Deanne, are you taking anything for your seizures? dilantin? Are you activally having seizures? or had them in the past???
PURPLEPANSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 12:10 PM   #33  
Curvy Vixen

I know where is everyone??????????????
Old 05-21-2005, 12:14 PM   #34  
Movin' right along...

I havent had a seizure in years. So, I dont take anything anymore. I used to take depakote. Anyway, I dont know where the **** everyone is. I miss talking to everyone!!

Love,
Deanne
Old 05-21-2005, 12:15 PM   #35  
Curvy Vixen

I'm glad you haven't had any seizures that is scary...
well it is the weekend and everyone is out and about.... what are you plans for tonight??
Old 05-21-2005, 12:19 PM   #36  
Movin' right along...

well, Nic just called and asked if I wanted to go out. So, I guess we're going out. This shift ends next week. So, he wont be able to go out much for 2 months. I wouldnt mind a beer anyway. What are your plans?
Old 05-21-2005, 12:22 PM   #37  
Curvy Vixen

I'm renting a few movies tonight... staying home... Heather's new bf is coming over. .. have to stay here and monitor ....LOL
I'm off to clean and shower.. and grocery shop... be well... and email me... love ya...
Old 05-21-2005, 12:23 PM   #38  
Movin' right along...

that doesnt sound too bad...have fun!! Ill talk to you later

love ya
Deanne
Old 05-22-2005, 01:23 AM   #39  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hi y'all,

I have been so overwhelmed between my last day of work, getting ready for the new job and my class assignments! Leaving work on Friday was tough. I really won't miss the work, but I will miss some of my coworkers--especially one friend I grew really close to. I know I will miss seeing her every day--we always made each other laugh. But life goes on--and I know moving on is the best thing for so many reasons.

Anyway, I did something huge today--I decided to join Jenny Craig. I was just so tired of myself--and feeling like I needed to give something different a try. I have joined WW at least 4 times, so I feel like I just can't make that work for me. Granted, I think its a great plan. But Jenny Craig is more one on one with a consultant--and you start out eating there food (so I won't be having to think so much about what should I eat right now). Then after you lose half the weight you start incorporating other foods...although I do include things like fruits, veggies, yogart, crackers, peanuts and milk that are not in their foods. They have a lot of tasty foods on their menu that I brought home with me--including a cheesecake and chocolate cake dessert. Sounds like my kind of diet! Ha ha. And if you have plans for an outing you can plan for that...so it's not like you can never go out to eat on the plan--they include a dining out guide to help with that. Anyway, I am excited--and just going to take it one day at a time.

Deanne--I hope you are feeling better and out of your funk. I know how you feel. I was feeling rather funky Friday after the day I had--shed a few tears about a lot of stuff on my mind. Just know you are not alone!

Lynn--I peeked at your daugthers dress at the link you posted. That is some dress! It is crazy how expensive dresses are. I think I read in a magazine recently that the average prom dress is $250. That is insane to me! I sure don't remember spending that kind of money on a prom dress--and didn't go in a limo either. Oh well...kids are spoiled more and more all the time. How is Jamie? I can't believe she is still sick! How long has it been? I would be worried sick! I hope she gets better soon!

Well, I am going to go do some cleaning...that just never ends!
krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 05:14 AM   #40  
I can and I will do it!

Default I'm back

Good morning! Sorry to been gone so long been really busy with yard work and trying to catch up on my housework. I have been in the moods to get it done and when that happens I better hop to it.

Lynn sorry to hear your DD is still sick but at least the fever is broke. My hubby had mono yrs. ago and was sick with it forever, they waited so long to figure it out he had to go to the hospital. Now this is back in the 60's when medical technology wasn't probably the best. You have come a long way Lynn to be able to forgive your parents sorry to hear about your abusive childhood....so sad.

Deane hey girl get out of that funk!! I do the same thing often just know that it won't last forever!!

Karen well tomorrow is the big day. I wish you all the luck in your new job. I have heard great reviews about Jenny Craig, hope it works for you.

I have been doing pretty good on WW. I attended a Cancer Walk Friday night and had a little brownie with a little scoop of ice cream on it. When I got home and checked the pts. it sure wasn't worth it. I have another baby shower to go to today for my DD so am going to try desperately to avoid the cake. My weigh in is Tuesday so I want to be down another 2 lbs. if possible, if not I will try harder the next week.

The weather had been a scorcher, we reached 100 yesterday, oh mercy afraid what the summer holds.

Bye...Diane
candlelady4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 08:21 AM   #41  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

Hi
I am 44 single and live in maryland... I started my journey on March 14th and was begining to flounder a bit ... Now i am stepping it up and more determined to meet my goal..

i dont live near a gym so my main exercise is walking 4-6 miles a day..

I am trying to watch my sugar and bad carbs and just take one day at a time...
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 10:34 AM   #42  
Curvy Vixen

Hi curly and welcome~~

Karen~~ I heard wonderful things about JC. A good friend of mine lost the 80 pounds she wanted to lose. I think it took her 8-9 months. Her consultant was the key in her weight loss. She told me she would have saved alot if she just bought wwers meals and supplemented with skim milk, fruit and veggies, but she just couldn't do it alone.
Good luck to you and keep us posted!!

Diane~~ have fun at the baby shower. I know a peice of birthday cake and or treats are sometimes not worth the pts. I ate a kashi go lean bar, thinking it was about 4pts, when I looked it up it was 6!! Not worth it!!

WE are going to see the stars wars movie this afternoon. Jim just took heather to breakfast, I decided not to go as my breakfast meal would have ruined my day. I'm very bloated as I'm waiting for my period...
I lanced Jamie's throat last night and the infection was so bad. I had her gargle with peroxide again. She sees the doctor tomorrow.
I hope all is well.. it is raining today in upstate NY.. and cold.. brrrrrrr
Old 05-22-2005, 03:04 PM   #43  
Movin' right along...

Hey girls...I dont have time to write to everyone. I will do that tomorrow morning. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that Im ok. Im out of my funk. Thanks to my DH...we had a blast today. We went to take care of my visa situation and ended up hanging out with the General at immigration. Drinking turkish tea and stuff. May sound lame but it was fun. Got my hair done. That always helps when Im in a funk Its blonde by the way...

Ok, I love yall.

Oh and welcome curly...my dad lives in Crofton, MD. Its beautiful there. We're happy to have you in the group!

Deanne
Old 05-23-2005, 09:13 AM   #44  
Curvy Vixen

Well..star wars was great....Jamie is feeling a lil better, still waiting on the blood work results.
I have a doctor appt at 11am , then I'm getting my nails done, a funky orange color. I think I hear one of my daughters telling me to grow up.

ok girls I have to vent...I have been doing great on my food plan during the day and by 8pm I blow it. I have been raiding the kitchen. Last night I ate tortia chips with salsa till I was ill... I know that I am pmsing.. but this is crazy! I have my OA meeting tonight... I have to make sure I go... I have to be more honest with myself...
Old 05-23-2005, 09:22 AM   #45  
Curvy Vixen

I girls.. i took this from another tread.. Please write what you are happy and grateful for. When reading this we can stay more postive.

I am happy and grateful for my wonderful family. My daughters, my husband. I'm grateful for my parents and my ability to forgive them for wrongs they weren't at fault for.
I'm grateful for my pets and the unconditional love they give me.
I'm grateful for the wonderful friends I have and the support they give me.
I'm grateful for the gardens I plant and the accomplishment I feel when they grow strong.