PIC - Partners in Crime Support Group

You're on Page 1 of 167
Go to
  • alrighty.. lets un-pack our bags and make our selves at home.. for all you who dont understand what this thread is about, you can go to the "buddy" section of the forum and look under "need to loose 130lbs looking for a partner in crime" and "PIC-partners in crime" everyone is welcome.. the more the merrier..
  • O.K. Deerod you lost me for a minute. I found you in Support and posted there then noticed you are here. I will figure all this out eventually but still very new but glad to have found a "home".
  • ha ha.. that was my fault.. I was in a hurry to move it, so I put it in support and after I had posted it, I saw "Support groups".. ha ha... sorry about the mix up..
  • Hello is this the right thread for PIC or is there another one elsewhere?
    Thanks
    Jeannine
  • nope.. this is it... sorry about the screw up.. I'm still new to these forum things..
  • Ok, now that we found a home, Ill start the intros going again!
    name: Lisa
    sex: female
    marital status: Divorced
    highest weight: 233
    current weight (last weigh in): 193
    goal weight: 143
    current clothing size: 16
    goal clothing size: 8-10
    kids: Three teenagers - Bob 17, Brittany 16 and Mikey 14
    pets: 1 kitty named Zeus and a Bunny named, well, Bunny!
    diet (currently on or planning to start): Weight Watchers flex - starting my 4th week, previous was Atkins
  • name: Dee
    marital status: married
    highest weight: 289
    current weight: (last weigh in): 271
    goal weight:140
    current clothing size:22-24
    goal clothing size:8-10
    kids:none
    pets: 1 dalmation FRECKLES 2 guinea pigs PIGGY & TEDDY 2 chihauhaus GIZMO & OREO
    diet:low cal low fat.. writing down everything I eat counting calories.. only allowing myself to eat food that has the nutritional value printed on it... allowing myself 1 cheat day per week. and only weighing in once a month.
  • name: Lisa
    marital status: married
    highest weight: 269
    current weight (last weigh in): 269
    goal weight: 150
    current clothing size: 22-24
    kids: Stephanie(15), Matthew(13), Cassidy(20 Months)
    pets: dog
    diet(currently on or planning to start): eating healthy
  • Oh, glad I found you guys again. these boards can get kind of confusing with so many sub groups...
    anyway, here are my stats:
    name: Jennie
    marital status: single
    highest weight: 241
    current weight (last weigh in): 224
    goal weight: 150
    current clothing size: 18/16
    kids: son 4 yrs
    pets: to many....
    diet(currently on or planning to start): WW

I just got my period so I feel so yucky. Its been an over all bad week. I've been moody and bloated. My son has been in such a bad mood too. I've still been journaling and I've worked out 4 times but I feel so gross. This would normally be when I get off track and binge so I am trying really hard just to let the naturally bloat from TOM pass and stay on track. I'll let you guys know how I do.

How is everyone planning for the weekend. this is ussually my worst time but I have so much to do I do't think I'll be able to fit eating in
    jennie
  • Hi Jennie -

Aunt Flo was nice enough to give me a visit too . I hate that witch she makes life so much harder for us. The week before your a _itch and then you get the cramps and everything else that goes with it for 4-6 days. Not to mention the cravings .

Oh Well I still stuck with my plan. Eating healthy and exercising .
  • Hello fellow PICs... here is my info

Name: Teri
    Marital Status: 4 years in June
    Kids: None
    Pets: 1 Dog, Kobe
    Highest Weight: 320 lbs.
    Current Weight: 275 lbs.
    Goal Weight: 180 lbs.
    Plan: WW
  • Hey my partners ! Hope everyone is having a great day. Mine was fine until this evening...then the most embarrassing thing happened.

My husband and I often go out to dinner on a Friday or Saturday night to the same restaurant. One of the waitresses, who we haven't seen for awhile, came up to our table and said to me "is it my imagination or have you put on quite a bit of weight in the last month". So I laugh it off, all the while thinking man this ladies has balls to be saying something like that to a customer. Then she proceeds to ask how long before the baby arrives.. for some reason she thinks I am pregnant.. which I am not. How embarrassing ... and what can you do but laugh it off while she is standing there; however, afterwards I felt like all eyes were on me and I wanted to crawl under a rock.

I don't think I will be going back to that restaurant for a while..

Anyhooo..

Deerod, thanks for keeping this group going. I think it will be great support for all of us.

Jeannie and Lisa ~ Well done with keeping on plan!! Don't cave into the cravings

Well I think that's a wrap for me. I am going to crawl into bed with my book. Take care and chat soon.
  • Hello all I also need a place to call home here. This may be the spot!
    name: Jeannine
    marital status: 7 years
    highest weight: 275 at 9 months PG with number 2
    current weight (last weigh in): 223
    goal weight: 140
    current clothing size: 22-24
    goal clothing size: not sure just beable to go into any store and shop off of more than 2-3 racks!
    kids: 3, B1 6 years old, B2 4 years old, B3 2 years old.
    pets: 1 dog
    diet (currently on or planning to start): calorie counting, WW, YMCA 3x's a week for 1 1/2 hours! Maybe Fat Flush I have some friends starting so going to see how it goes first. Not sure if it will work on our budget!

Needing to go to the doc. to get checked out for a thyroid problem. With nursing for alittle over 6 years I think I something going on (or not going on).
  • OK here's my intro

name: KIM
    sex: FEMALE
    marital status: MARRIED
    highest weight: 315
    current weight (last weigh in): 298
    goal weight: LARGE GOAL WEIGHT OF 145 - SMALL GOAL WEIGHT 283
    current clothing size: 26/28
    goal clothing size: 14/16
    kids: SEE SIG
    pets: 1 DOG 1 CAT
    diet (currently on or planning to start): DIET MY DR. AND A DIETICIAN HAS ME ON

I started yesterday and I don't feel well, so the combo of the two has me feeling very ill

I did get to see my son's new apt today which is very nice

Then the girls and I ran to but I had a grilled sandwich and a diet drink

Now I'm tired
  • Hi Teri - I can beleive that waitress said that to you. People need to think before the talk and that was just rude. To bad you could'nt have thought of an equally rude question for her . Don't worry we are all here for you .

Hi Jeannine - WELCOME

Kim - Keep up the good work. A grilled sandwich and diet coke is better then a big mac and regular coke. What is the diet your doctor has put you on?

Talk to you Ladies later