Old 05-11-2005, 10:03 PM   #76  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone, I'm coloring my hair as I surf and I already like the new color. Hmm - it's my natural dark blonde. Hopefully going back to natural will end the roots problem. I hate the look of roots on my head. Makes me look my hair is dirty. Yucky.

I had most of the day off but I did teach an inservice. It was sort of fun. Usually I don't like them, but the group was really interested in what I had to say so I enjoyed myself. I also did a bit of indoor gardening. I bought pots for my Mother's Day plants and then of course, had to buy more plants. I love spring and all the beautiful flowers.

I stayed on plan today and wasn't in the searching mode I was in yesterday. I had a chocolate craving so I measured 1 Tablespoon of choc. chips and enjoyed that. I definitely am making progress in altering some bad habits. I even exercised today. That's 4 times in a week. For me, that's nearly a record.

TTYL.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:53 PM   #77  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

way to go Marie!!!!! one day at a time... and they grow into months..
curlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 11:11 PM   #78  
Lifelong Journey Member

Hi everybody, I hope your day went as nice as mine did. I had a fun day at work (gee, that's almost an oxymoron) and a nice evening with DH. The weather was nice and we BBQ'ed burgers and it was worth all 300 calories that I went over today. Tomorrow is exercise day and reward day. On Fridays I have a small DQ Blizzard for lunch. Not the most nutritious thing on the menu, but I just love them. So once a week, I use my lunch (and part of breakfast) calories on the blizzard. And, it'll be Friday. Weekend will be here and I have Monday and Wednesday off. Life is sure good. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Marie
Old 05-15-2005, 10:04 AM   #79  
Lifelong Journey Member

Where oh where did everybody go??????????????
Marie
Old 05-15-2005, 03:26 PM   #80  
Staying in 1derland!

i just came in for a break.. i worked yesterday till 2 pm .. then worked in my yard... till @ 7 pm then took my dog for a 3 mile walk, today i went shopping for some flowers for my flower beds and moved the pile of concrete patio blocks i took up once again.. so that should burn a few calories off!!!

I have been wanting chinese for @ 2 weeks now .. so i had chinese for dinner yesterday and thought i better try to work it back off!!
Old 05-18-2005, 02:52 PM   #81  
Staying in 1derland!

Ok Where Is Everyone????????????????
Old 05-20-2005, 10:37 AM   #82  
Kasee

Happy, happy Friday.
Been busy.
Doing the spring cleaning, getting the yard in shape.
MIL came for a visit, that kept us hopping.
Diet is going well, a few more pounds gone.
Woo-hoo!
I just love when DH comments on the baggie backside of my pants that were skin tight a month ago. LOL
Have a great weekend, ladies.
K
Kasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 09:29 PM   #83  
Staying in 1derland!

Im here but ive been floundering... i need a boost! ive been walking, but also picking at stuff i shouldnt be which would be the reson i only lost a 1/2 lb this week

tho i do have a date next week with a guy that i am just crazy about!!!!

i better get myself in gear or i wont make my june 7th goal..

how is everyone else doing??
Old 05-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #84  

Hi there everyone....

Doing okay here, down a pound.......ooooooooo it is sooooooo slow! But a pound is a pound!

I had to go meet my Mom and Dad tonight to pick up their kitty (I am kitty sitting for them for a week) and my Mom has lost a lot of weight...actually she had gained a lot of weight due to a liver problem and now that they are treating it correctly she is losing it....anyhooo, she bought me some clothes she had that don't fit her. she thought I might like them.......but they are all size 3x and I am down to XL! So that felt good to tell her "nope don't fit!"

Still fighting a migraine......I keep on top of the meds so it never gets too bad, but it is still there...should be gone soon, since TOM is about over too.

Looking forward to a nice weekend....hoping for warm and sunny.....Spring has to come to North Iowa soon!!! I am hoping to go a on along walk tomorrow in the sunshine and just take in the spring air and warmth! I also want to get some flowers to plant!

Lilybutt
lilybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 01:08 PM   #85  
Lifelong Journey Member

Hi all, things are going pretty well here. I'm still in my month without a scale so I don't know if I've lost or not. It's been quite nice not hovering about the scale and I've still been pretty good about staying on plan. Exercise is not my strong point, though. Asthma has been bad so I wouldn't be able to exercise even if I wanted to.

Lilli, I bought five blueberry bushes yesterday and will plant them today. They go with the other five that I bought from Gurney's. So I should have a nice little garden of blueberries. My strawberries are going crazy with all the rain and I should have a good crop this year. Lots of little flowers on them. I also bought begonias and pansies. I love planting flowers around my house. Today I'm going to weed whack too.

My craft room is coming along nicely. I miss DS but the craft room is making up for it some. I've never decorated a room where it's just for me. I've always had to consider DH or the kids. This one is mine and it's purple. Very soothing.

Well, that's about it.
TTYL.
Marie
Old 05-21-2005, 04:05 PM   #86  
Staying in 1derland!

hi guys!

just got back from my walk, worked this morning.. and i know my moods shouldnt be controlled by a man.. but things are perking up with a guy i have been interested in .. so that brought back my motivation i had lost!!!

tho i had hoped to be down to 200 by the next time we went out! oh well he knows i am working on my weight... and i know it shouldnt matter... but in the real world im afraid it does!!!

if that rambling makes any sense...

stay strong everyone!

i have asthma as well but i have been on advair for 2 yrs and it has kept under control very well..

have a great weekend !
Old 05-21-2005, 06:11 PM   #87  
Lifelong Journey Member

Hi CL, I'm on advair and singulair also. Most of the time the asthma is under control, but we've had a really wet spring here in the desert and the molds and weeds I'm just not used to. So I've been also sucking on my inhaler.

You're rambling made sense. Weight shouldn't matter, but in the real world it does. Do you ever long for the time that being fat was admired? I know I have that down pat.

Way to go on getting your motivation back.
Marie
Old 05-21-2005, 08:14 PM   #88  
Staying in 1derland!

lol yep and i met him on a BBW personals site.. i guess they should ask them what size bbw they are lookin for.. lmao
Old 05-22-2005, 08:14 PM   #89  
Kasee

Bbw?
Kasee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #90  
Staying in 1derland!

big beautiful women