3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Time For serious Fun #101 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/56021-time-serious-fun-101-a.html)

gma22 04-18-2005 12:10 PM

POINTS POINTS:

Amanda :bravo:
Susan :bravo: :dancer:

I am doing a purifying today so I am sick and icky. I need to get junk out of my system and know it will probably take a couple days. I am trying to get a lot of water into my body as I haven't had a lot lately.

As for programs, I think you just have to keep working until you find the combo that works for you. Some people do better with carbs some better with less.

My problem is clearly emotional and physical and I have to again work at these issues and get them settled at least as far as my well being is concerned. I am struggling, but that doesn't mean I give up. I never give up, even when I think about it, I toss it away easily. That is one thing at least I have in my favor that I don't give up when I am doing badly or having a hard time, I just weather the storm and come back. Today I am desperately tired and irritable, but I think a nap might help and some more water to continue to get stuff "flushed" out.

Everyone have a good day! You are doing a great job!

faye :)

Satine 04-18-2005 02:02 PM

Afternoon All , well I officially went back on my program yesterday and made it one full day without cheating, yeahhhhhh!!! :D So I am with you all about re-committing myself to this weight loss thing. My little sister is getting married in Sept and I am to be the maid of honor and I want to look better than the bride!! Just kidding!! Or am I ?? :s:

Anyhow I am also detoxing Faye, drinking alot of water and hoping to stave off the hunger headache for the first few days back OP ...

Amanda - I am going to try and cut down on carbs as well where I can, I do not want to low carb on everything but I need to stay away from bread more, Oprah Winfrey says to "not eat anything white", but i would have to have some of it, sometime anyway, or I would crack... I love bread and butter so much!!

Thanks for all of your prayers for my dh..he actually said that his back was feeling better this weekend, so keep your fingers crossed that it will continue to get better ...

Julie, Dorothy, and Susan - Hi to all !!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

turningleaf4me 04-18-2005 09:58 PM

Hi Girls!
Sorry I've been missing in action, but boss is away and its up to me to hold down the "fort". I've been sticking to the program. Not doing so good with water. I will try and focus on that this week and TOM was here so the I am waiting for tomorrow to weigh in.

Welcome Lateral...these girls are great. Best of Luck!

Catch you girls later.

gma22 04-19-2005 06:25 AM

DO NOT POST HERE BUT JOIN US AT #102