Old 04-05-2005, 02:56 PM   #1  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Default Exercise Dropouts Unite

Has anyone but me had a lot of trouble staying on track when it comes to exercise? I can go great for 6 weeks then I miss a day, then another, then another and suddenly I'm not a devotee to the allmighty barbell, but a dropout - an exercise dropout. So then a few weeks will go by and I jump on the band wagon again. The cycle starts again.

What I really want is to exercise regularly and stick with it. Not go like gang busters then drop out, just exercise regularly. Does anyone have a solution for this? The only thing I can think of is a thread that supports those of us that don't have the sustained motivation. Anyone care to join in? (I hope so or then my first question will be answered).

My hope for this thread is support - pure and simple. I need help with exercise and staying on the healthy track. I also can be a motivator - so join me and we'll beat this thing called fat together.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 06:13 PM   #2  

Maria, I here ya! I was doing well for about 5 months and fell off the band wagon all togther. I don't know what the solution is either. Usually, I'm a 6 weeker too.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote