Old 04-29-2005, 11:32 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 172.50/162.00/145.50

Height: 5'2"

10:17 AM OMG.... DAMN FED EX! The package that I sent out on Wednesday that included employee paychecks and commuter checks somehow got the airbill label detached during transit. The Commuter people in NJ just called and they have our employees' commuter checks (the package was sent to San Francisco) and all the envelopes have been opened. There was a package delivered to SF yesterday, but no one signed for it, no one is in the office right now, and the Admin Assistant is taking a PTO day. So I don't know if they got the pay checks. I want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMM....... This is a huge mess... this is paying all the executives.. the CEO, the CFO, etc etc etc! Breath Cherie.. wait for someone from SF to call. BREATH.... SLOWLY.....
PhotogirlTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 12:08 PM   #182  

ok... paychecks arrived in SF... I am having the Commuter checks overnighted to SF from NJ... and I can breath.

I ate my banana instead of scarfing the doughnuts in the breakroom. I need a drink.. so I guess a virgin Diet Coke will have to do. Is it time to go home yet?

back to work... gotta find info for the auditors....
Old 04-29-2005, 02:09 PM   #183  

Cherie, WOW what a morning and a mess. Great job eating that banana instead of the doughnuts. I remember when I worked full time everyone would just give me so much you know what if I didn't eat snacks, or things that reps brought in. I hope your diet coke soothed your nerves. Are you still planning the picnic for tomorrow?? Dd wants to spend the day at Grandma's. We'll see. I want to check the weather and if it is nice outside I would like them to play in the backyard. I don't know what to make for dinner. Dh bought tons of boxes of breaded fish and fish sticks a while and I don't want them to go bad but I don't really want to eat them. I would rather have salmon and a salad and a veggie. We'll see. Fish sticks and the oven breaded fish is so much more easier though . Well I will check back later. I can't wait until dh is home tomorrow. Things need to be fixed around here. Have a great day girls.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 04:58 PM   #184  

OK.. just a few more minutes til I can leave.... I am struggling with some reports, and thankfully, I don't have to have all of them done today. They can wait til Monday.

I am fighing so major binge cravings... I want a bean burrito from taco bell, (but saw the sodium content), I think a nice big bowl of chili with fritos sounds great, but I don't want to blow it for my May 1st weigh in on Sunday. I just want to eat something bad, and a lot of it! I am going to try to work through it tonight, I'm just still frustrated with the scales, and that snowballs into this.... If I could just go to bed when I got home and sleep, I would... :-) Thankfully, I am not having nearly as many depressed days lately as I am having today. I used to feel like this all the time. I wonder how much of an effect the weather is having on my mood. It's been cloudy, cold and grey outside all day long. Just looking outside, my mind and body are saying it's winter again... oh and it'w windy. (I think that is why I am craving chili).

Julie... I would give the kiddos the breaded fish .... and I would eat the salmon and salad.. that sounds yummy too. I'm not sure what I will break down and do for tonight's meal. Last Friday, I was feeling like this a little... but was able to let the girls eat Burger King and I had my cereal.... Will power... gotta find it before now and when I pick up the girls!

OK.. I'll check back later and confess what I do actually end up doing.... Right now, I'm just feeling guilty, even though I have done nothing unhealthy... except not drink as much water as I should... that I can change tonight... OK.. time to go home.. talk to you soon!
Old 04-29-2005, 05:37 PM   #185  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

hey guys. Cherie, Good luck with your cravings tonight. I have been fighting them so bad this week too. My period started last night so I guess that is why it was so bad.

Remember the ladies with the kids that wrecked the bakery that I told you all about? Well....they were back!! Just one this time. I guess the kid is just a little kid(like old enough to just walk) well, she brought him in today and as usual she sits with her friends and gabs and lets him run all over the place and hitting stuff and climbing on the cupboards etc. Well, I put the pies on the bottom shelf beside the register so they are easy to see for the customers. You guessed it. The kid stuck his hand into one of the pies. We noticed it had gotten totally quiet out front all of a sudden and then we faintly hear the bell on the front door so Jay goes out front to see if someone had come in and poof they were gone and we see the pie. Oh my god, she ditched out so she didnt have to pay for the pie her kid ruined!! Them damn things take an hour and a half to bake!! Now I know you all know how long it takes to get your kid ready to leave(let alone 2 of them at once) and she must have grabbed him and ran. What a *****!! I told Jay that if she comes in again he should ring up her order plus 10 bucks. What am I gonna do this summer when there are tons of kids in there. I thought most people had common sense but I guess not.

Well, I gotta get back to work.

Ps: I didnt mess up last night but tomorrow will be a different story. We are scoping out some bagel shops for the cream cheeses they use.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 07:32 PM   #186  

Ang.. that lady is so rude. I am so sorry that happened... is there anyway you could attach something like plexiglass doors to the front of the shelves?

Oh.. go here http://www.panerabread.com/menu_bagels.aspx and look at their bagels and spreads.... YUM..... I wish I lived close to you.. I would come visit every saturday. As it is.. we are visiting the Kolache Kitchen to have sausage and cheese kolaches tomorrow probably, YUM....

Well... I will fess up... I came home.. and got about a serving and a half of Mission tortilla strips and a cup of my homemade salsa with a diet coke. It hit the spot. The chips didn't have that much sodium, and was not to bad calorie or fat wise... and the salsa was homemade with fresh peppers and tomatoes, so that was healthy for me... I think my cravings are gone. I am taking tonight off from exercising (I've been on the treadmill the past four days in a row), but I'll be back on it first thing in the morning.

Right now, I am going to continue cleaning the apartment.. burning a few calories... and find me a big glass of water to drink! I hope everyone has a great night!

Cherie
Old 04-29-2005, 09:28 PM   #187  

Good Evening Girls

Oh Cherie, I feel bad I don't even want to post but I will I am eating everything in sight tonight. I think I am in a slump, bad weather and a few other things going on. And my period is not due until Mother's Day and I am all ready having these insane cravings. I was doing so well last week but tonight I have been eating none stop and the last couple of days slipping up. I won't even post what and how much of everything I ate. I feel so bad I could cry, I was on such a roll there before my physical. Oh well lucky we always have tomorrow as another day. On that positive note I will say Good Night everyone. Have a spectacular weekend.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:40 PM   #188  

Angie forgot to say oh my gosh how rude they didn't offer to pay for the pie. People these days. Have a good weekend.
Old 04-29-2005, 10:21 PM   #189  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, just checking in. My computer is almost fried...I need to get a new hard drive and fast. It keeps freezing and not wanting to shut down. I have to start my back ups so i don't lose anything. If I don't pop in for a few, you know why . I'll chat more later after I'm done with these files. Have a great weekend all.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 02:01 PM   #190  

Angie btw have fun at the bagel shops. I wanted to tell you I once had this cream cheese that I believe had apple pie filling in it and some cinnamon and maybe a few other spices like nutmeg? It was so good. I would love to come mix up some cream cheeses for you and tone up my arms at the same time .
Old 05-01-2005, 11:46 AM   #191  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, I started a new thread for May! Come on over.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote