Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 01:03 PM   #46  
Closed

Good Morning Jane, so glad to have you back , yep the pig is gone I sold it to Terri I hope you had a wonderful time, I came on yesterday early but the site was still closed so I just asumed that it wouldn't be back on till this morning, So a Happy Bealted Easter to you and all your loved ones, Can't say I am feeling any better ,I have to go med emerg my doctor just got back from vacation and is swamped and dosen't have room to fit me in till mid week , which doesn't help me much , I really thought I would wake up today feeling better,thinking it has to break sometime but I didn't and it didn't.I don't think I will be doing much today unless I feel a whole lot better later in the day for now I am finishing up here and going back to bed.

Hi Cristi I wanted to wish you a Belated Happy Easter, sorry I didn't check back later in the day, I thought the site would still be closed,I love victorian , I know whatever you decide to use it will be beautiful , like the rest of your home, Your weather sounds wonderful, mine isn't quite so nice. I will be so happy when I feel better so I can get the things done I have been wanting to do. I will come back later and try and chat somemore, Have a great day Cristi

HI Terri A Belated Happy Easter to you, glad you had such a wonderful time at the concert, your whole day yesterday sounded like you had a great time, and I know your visit to you inlaws will go just as well, I hope your having a great day, I will be back later.

Hi to Everyone else I hope your having a wonderful day and a BELATED HAPPY EASTER LADIES
Old 03-28-2005, 01:40 PM   #47  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Checking in again before signing off for good for the day. Been messing with my signature forever trying to get it how I like it! Still not 100% pleased but for now it will do. Anyway...

Hiya Ms Ellen~your clip-art is just sooooo cute! Where do you find all this stuff? I know I have done a few searches myself and everytime I do a search I come up with different stuff each time. Anyway, I too love victorian and have decided that when I get new bedroom furniture, (not sure when that will be) that I am going to buy good quality antique pieces-even if I have to buy one piece at a time. For now though it will be half-a$$ed victorian. It will have that feel anyway.

Have a good day everyone, tata for now
Old 03-28-2005, 04:29 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

Good Afternoon!

Happy the site is back up! I mooooooo - ved the cow on my ticker - how cool is that??

awww, ya.....go ahead and say I have a sheltered life - lol.

Happy you are back Jane! Will have to go read about your trip

Hope Ellen and Sue are feeling better

Thanks Cristi for the address book! That was so sweet, something my mother would do - lol. Especially putting in all the JL addresses ....LOVE IT!! Thanks again.

k- have appointements, so better get.........
Old 03-28-2005, 04:36 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Hello ladies!!

Jane--Here I am! I decided to sleep IN today and got up at 1:00. But it kind of helped that I didn't get to bed until 5:00. What a schedule eh? As for the cake and champaign, we're going to attempt it this weekend. We have a ex-sony employees reunion Saturday night and I'm going....I'm pretty sure James might too (might have to work) and we may do it that night. Not sure though. May even save it for next year!! (ooohhh...cake may not be good)

Susan--What a great guy Doug is to save you. And what a wonderful man Rocky is to talk to you until you got in your car. Thank you for sending the photos of the girls. So cute!! Amazing how much Gaby has grown and I'm only seeing her through pictures!

Cristi--Good luck on the job hunting! You should look online and see if they have any labs for the hospitals you can work at. Easy work and good benefits. Keeping my fingers crossed that you find something that you enjoy. Was going to ask....did you get any photos taken while in AR?? Sure would like to see them if you would like to share.

Ellen--I'm w/Cristi....where do you get your art? I tried playing around and getting some clipart myself, but I'm doing something wrong. You need to explain to me again how you get them saved on your photobucket. I may play around again this weekend and see what I can do.

Hello to all that I may have missed.

I had a great weekend w/James & Jhanai. It's finally pouring here in Oregon so not much for outdoor activities. Jhanai and I spent the two days working on a letter for her penpal. She made a card and needed some help w/making some stickers. She did a great job. So Jane....Dani should be receiving a big envelope later this week!

James made a ham dinner.....mmmmm deliscious!! So it was a great weekend for me...wish it lasted longer!

Ok....off I go to clean up.

You all have a great week! Talk to you tomorrow.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:38 PM   #50  

Height: 5'1"

Don't post here!!

Mosey on over to Chitchat #121!!!
Closed Thread