3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Home of the Loozing Floozies.....(#31) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/54966-home-loozing-floozies-31-a.html)

bootwoman 03-28-2005 06:40 PM

Congratulations Shelley!!!!!!!! I'm So Very Happy For You!!!!!!

bootwoman 03-28-2005 06:41 PM

hehehe...I'm not sure if congratulations was the right word...but you know what I mean! LOL

coles 03-29-2005 06:38 AM

Shelley,
I am so happy that you are okay!! It must be such a relief to not have to worry about that any more. How are your folks doing with the condo?

ShelleyM 03-29-2005 06:39 AM

Ramona-You are too funny!! My SIL called me and said the same thing!!

Deelite 03-29-2005 11:33 AM

Dark Fair call me lazy but I forgot your name and want to congratulate you on the weight loss. You are doing great. Every pound and every step you take is a move in the right direction. Way to go!

Shelley yipee I am so relieved for you. I am sure you must feel like a big weight off your shoulder has been lifted. What a relief.

Gayle are you back home now with your mom? How is she doing? Don't burn yourself out trying to look after her and your family. You are in it for the long haul, pace yourself.

Ramona I am calling in the troops Mom's. Our Sherry is missing in action. I am worried about her. I know that you will be the one that will understand the most of what she is going through. Sherry my dear I know that this is hard for you and it is depressing. We love you and are here for you. If it was me you would do the same. Please post, I know that you are hurting and when you are hurting so am I. Let me help you, if only I can give you my shoulder to cry on. Or maybe make you smile once today. You are one of the bests mom's so I know that this is deep. Please post. {{{HUGS}}}

ShelleyM 03-29-2005 06:01 PM

Sherry-Please post. I hope you are okay. Are you on Spring Break? I know that everyone in my District is, except for us 12 month personel. I love you and hope that you are okay. You are a wonderful friend and I am here for you if you need anything!

bootwoman 03-30-2005 07:48 AM

DEBBIE...SHERRY....GAYLE.......PLEASE POST SOON......and let us know what is happening!!!!!!

gdeann 03-30-2005 11:50 AM

HI!! Mom is back home after 27 days in the hospital. She is at her house, which is ok since I live next door. I am staying with her and just running in here at home every so often to try to straighten up stuff here and just to check in with the family. We have in-home health care coming later today to discuss therapy, medication, etc. Just wanted to let you know I'm around, but you probably won't be hearing much from me over the next few days until we have a schedule in order.

best wishes to everyone! I too have been worried about Sher...

Deelite 03-30-2005 04:44 PM

Gayle thankfully your mom lives next door. I forgot about that. That is great that you will be getting some help for your mom. I was worried about you getting burned out. Once the help is there things will settle down.

bootwoman 03-30-2005 06:44 PM

Gayle, I'm so happy that your mother was able to come home. I didn't realize she lived next door. That will make things a little easier on you... I know it did for me. Please let the home health people do as much as possible so that you can take care of yourself. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

ShelleyM 03-30-2005 07:14 PM

Gayle-I didn't know your mom lives next door to you either. That's wonderful! Hopefully, she will recover quickly and you will get back to a normal routine soon.

DebbieA 03-30-2005 07:18 PM

I have been reading the posts each day but not posting!! Sorry girls.
My life is busy, busy as usual. I often wonder if it will ever calm down. I'm on the count-down for school to be out. 39 days left!! :)

Gayle...So glad your Mom is home. Wow 27 days is a long time and I'm sure you are exhausted!! Her living next home is great!! Now that she is home, please take time for Gayle to rest up.

Sherry...How is things going for you? I know you are as busy as me. How was the graduation? Where is Chris stationed now?

Shelley...So glad your test results came back OK. I'm sure you were worried. I have a fibrous tumor too. It's about the size of a quarter now. I have to have a mammogram every 6 months.

Ramona....How is things going for you? Are you staying OP?

Sorry I'm not posting to everyone but thinking of you.
Love ya...deb

Sherry 03-31-2005 12:37 AM

STOP!!!!

Please go to #32...........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!! :D