Queen of the Beach Week of 3/14

• Hello Princesses,
    I am sorry that this is a couple days late but I just got back last night from South Carolina. Had a great time with my sister and the weather was beautiful!!! Now is am freezing to death.

If you have not had to start over at all you should be starting stage 3. This is where the tires hit the road.

Third Stage - One Piece Wonder - You're looking good for the beach.
    Criteria:
    a) Complete all of Stage I & II requirement
    b) Add 90 minutes of cardio per week
    c) Complete the Mini Challenge

I wish I could say I was there but I need to repeat week 2 of 2 over again. Vacations can be tough. But the good news was that I started Curves and got into the facilities down there, so I will be ready when I finally get to stage 3

The mini chanllenge this week is to pick your own mini challenge and post it here.

My own mini challenge will be to get to Curves or aquasize at least three times this week.

See everyone on the beach!
    Carole

• I do not understand why I would let myself make it to the final day of week two and then overdo it. So I started stage two, week 2 over again.

On a good note, I had a good day trying on clothes in my closet today! Not very often I can say that!

My mini challenge this week will be to use the elliptical trainer for 30 minutes 3 times this week, while I continue to do everything else I am doing.

I signed up for a toning class through the rec department this week too!