Old 03-07-2005, 06:22 PM   #16  

Chrisy, you are beautiful darlin! You are also doing very well with the weight loss. I mean 8 lbs in less than a month. It took me about 3 months. Ask any of these ladies and I was bustin my butt at the gym with 2 hour workouts too. Keep up the great work!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 06:54 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Chrissy,
My dear don't let the picture get to you, because beauty is not what we offer on the surface, true beauty is love, care, nurturing, intelligence, one is only truely beautiful when they possess all of these qualities. Being beautiful doesn't represent being thin, fat, tall, short, blonde or brunette, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I look at your picture I see a beautiful human being inside and out. We're all the same people thick or thin, God just knew he had to challenge some of us because we completed his other life quests quite easily
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 07:29 PM   #18  
I will suceed!!!

Hello everyone. I am so psyched. Down another pound and ready to kick it into high gear.

Mel, your kids are just adorable! And that poncho is very nice. I crochet to, but just blankets and things like that. I have never tried to work from a pattern. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I made a blanket for her in mere days, and gave myself a muscle cramp in my arm..

Roxy, glad to hear that everyone is feeling better!

Chrissy, I understand how you feel. My h took a picture of me a few months back and I just cried! I haven't taken the time to compare that one to the one I took at the beginning of this challenge, yet...but anyway, I understand how you feel. I am sure that we have all felt that way at one time or another....

Well, I am definately going to have to get a dial up modem installed on my computer cause this wireless stuff is for the birds. It's not worth money for where I live. Too many trees interfering with signal to the antenna. Oh well, gotta go exercise, and post my points for the last couple of days, since I couldn't do it then....take care bbl.
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 07:31 PM   #19  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Hi all you ladies...
Chrissy-I think you're very pretty. I wish I weren't so pale looking and that I actually had hair with a little body in it. Instead, I got the opposite. I know what you mean about seeing yourself in a picture. When I saw one of me at my largest, I cried too. I couldn't believe how fat my face looked and how LARGE I was. You are doing awesome. My gosh, it took me over 3 months to lose 1 lb. I kept losing and gaining the same dang pound. Now that I've switched to SB, it's coming off a little easier but I swear, no matter how much weight I lose, the same fluffy face still stares back at me. OHHH, I'm not sure who is in PA..I'm in Montana. Maybe it was Kendrea?

Roxy-Could I really borrow the knitting cd-rom? That would be great! I really want to learn and then surprise little Kayla. She's eyeing these ponchos made from that fun fur yarn and the chenille yarn. I'd love to surprise her.

Michelle-So glad Tay's eye is okay. I wish I could get the funky contacts, but my eyes are way too bad. They don't make them strong enough for me. I'm stuck in Gas Permeable lenses.

Mel-Yep that's the kind of poncho Kayla wants. How's the exercising going today? Sounds like you kicked butt.

Jeniqua-I'm hoping things work out for you. When I went through my divorce, I went back to school. That was the best thing I have ever done for myself. The only bad part of it was that I got pregnant with Kayla when I only had 1 credit left to go and I was so nauseous all the time, that I dropped out for a semester and then the school closed while I was gone...Hence, no degree. I've thought about going back but just can't afford to yet.

Well dinner time. I gotta go, but will check on all you gals in a bit.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 08:38 PM   #20  

Just a quick hello -- baby boy just woke up and I need to tend to him. Hope you ladies have a great night I will be back tomorrow!!
fma4mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:20 PM   #21  
Shake Your Booty!

Thank you all for making me smile, I was very nervous about posting that picture. You are all so sweet and I am so thankful that I have found you.

Michelle~ That is the nicest thing I have heard in years, thank you
Big Hugs to all of you beautiful women! I'll talk to yall in the morning..
ChrissyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 10:42 PM   #22  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi ladies-
almost time for bed! I couldn't get away before now.

Chrissy- whoa! You are being way too hard on yourself! Everyone starts somewhere. BTW did you get a load of that fat ninja lady on the msn site? Please! The weight will come off. It takes time, perserverance, exercise and the ability to finally love yourself enough to want to do it. You are doing great! It don't come off overnight girl!

Hi Kendrea! How lil' big eyes doing?

Chris- Of course you can borrow that! I'll send that out to ya asap! I'll get it out this week! I wish I could remember where in the world I bought it in the first place hmmmmmm. The hamsters's going round the wheel but it's not turnin' right.

Tabitha- hope that you get your puter fixed soon! Isn't modern technology aggrevating?

Michelle- that was a sweet thing to say to Chrissy! Nice chattin' with you today!

Mel- thanks for posting the points! Argh! I have really fallen behind! Double Argh!!

Jillybean! Long time no hear! I hope that you have a great time in Mexico! You really need a tension tamer! Congratulations on your pre-acceptance!

Deana- Where are you busy lady??!! Is your family feeling better? Are you?

Ricci- hope you all are feeling better too! This flu season is the pits!

I better get going, I think I'll workout some more then go to bed! Long day!

Hi to all of you other moms out there!
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 09:57 AM   #23  
I will suceed!!!

Starting a new thread....
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote