Old 02-23-2005, 02:10 PM   #16  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Cheir I just looked at your blog and noticed you are having a girl!! That's what the Chinese chart said when I checked it so I was excited to see it was right again!! Congrats on your little girl. I bet you are so excited!!!! Keep us posted!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:30 PM   #17  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

OK this is just crazy!!! I finally get here and everyone is GONE!!!

I have run all day! I've been to Kansas, the Scout Shop and Hobby Lobby, picked dd up from school, dh had a customer after I got home, had to get supper, then dh off to work, trying to coordinate for a meeting for our Pinewood Derby and start getting that ready. So in answer to Michelle....NO they never slow down here! Relax?!? what's that?

I've posted my stuff on MLW and I'm off to ebay for a while. I will try to get personal with everyone tomorrow......after scouts!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 10:25 PM   #18  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Everyone.....

No exercise for me yet I have had a very ruff day... but I plan on doing some light stuff after I finish hubby's stuff...

Michelle,
Congrats on the dr. Awesome

Jilly,
Have fun in Mexico!! WOOHOO! Me and hubby went a couple years ago but we brought Hunter and Nicholas that time b/c we were visiting hubby's bro.

Cheri,
Congrats on the little girlie! I am jealous...lol But no more for me ....

Ok I am gonna try to finish up my work then I'll be back to finish comments after my stretching n stuff... I think I need to stretch tonight.. might relieve some stress
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 07:53 AM   #19  

Jill, I am soooo jealous that you are taking a trip alone. I don't even know what dh looks like anymore. It's so crazy around here! Baja sounds like it'l be nice. How long will you be going for? I'd settle for 2 ...well even one night with just my dh. I'm starting to get very frustrated. He leaves the house about the time I get up, then he doesn't get home till 630-700 and I get the kids ready for bed and read, then prayers and then......he falls asleep with Abigail ...almost every night. I sometimes don't even see him. I'm ready to crack. He gets up at 4:45 a.m. every day, so he's pooped be 8. Sorry, school is so crazy for you right now. I know you are getting down to the wire. You are graduating in may right? and then off to Masters program? Keep up the great job with the diet and exercise you are doing great!

Chris, you've been a busy busy bee. huh. Hope you are getting in some exercise. How is SB going?

Deana, WOW, you are busy. But busy keeps us out of the kitchen ...right?

Cheri, Girl??? YAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STARTING A NEW THREAD
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote