3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Moms Losing Weight #41 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/53281-moms-losing-weight-41-a.html)

melmcc99 02-10-2005 07:22 AM

Moms Losing Weight #41

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello!
Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 19 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days).

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Gretchen: wife to Matt, Mom to Sean (15) and Jeremy (11). Just starting out with no diet plan except reduced calorie. I'm also a Curves lady!

Roxy: married (21yrs) 4 boys, and 6 girls, have to get serious after last baby. Doing the low-carb thing, drinking lots of water & more exercise.

Stephanie: sahm of 2 boys Timothy(7) and Jack(3) and a new baby girl, Ella(8 months).

(bobsgal) Stephanie: 27 yo SAHM to Brandon(2/18/98) & Kayla(10/20/00)Married to Bob(2/12/99) Work part-time at Home Depot. No specific plan- just exercising & watching

melmcc99 02-10-2005 07:33 AM

Good Morning >...Rise and shine

:goodscale Good Morning Good Morning! How is everyone today!!!!!!!!

Penny............SO GLAD YOU CHECKED IN. I know you have been crazy at home. I'm am sooo glad Michelle is doing better. We will continue to pray for her recovery! Give me a buzz later if ya get a chance during Karate :callme: We've missed you around here!

Jeniqua, congrats on getting in the exercise and feeling those big pants around you. I love when that happens. :spin: Maybe I'll ttyl.

Michelle, how are you doing this morning? How was your first day on SBD?

HMmm, Jilly, :wave: Where r ya? Are you going to Pilates this morning? Keep up the good work. You'll be at goal real soon!

Chris, glad you checked in. I know it's going to be tough for you for a while and all. We are here for you! Glad you got a chance to sneek in here. I guess you got some hand exercises in while typing...lol. Hope those carpets are done soon. sooo exciting when you get new stuff.

Helloo Everyone else....ANGEL...nice to hear from you. Keep up the good work..

Ok, ready for this. I am down to 195 this morning. :goodscale I am very happy about that. It's Officially 15lbs since I started at the gym. TOM water gone plus an extra pound too. Maybe it's this flush thing. Who knows. It was weird, because I drank my hundred ounces, but I tell ya, I never Peed this much ever. I guess it's working at getting rid of extra stuff. Have a great day all. I have to get ready. DD's Kindergarten registration is this morning after I drop her off at school. I can't believe she's going to Kindergarten next year....OH where does the time go.

mompen 02-10-2005 09:37 AM

Hey Mel, :wave:

I know what you mean about the time flying!!! Hunter will be in First Grade next year and Nicholas in pre-k... First Grade! Mind Boggling to me!

Congrats on the great weigh in! That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

I have decided to stay off the scale until Valentine's Day. And I will weigh then. I have been taking things slow around here and not going into it full force. That is my problem... I get sooo motivated for a couple weeks then I wimp out.

So I am not going to rely on the scale everyday like I usually do... I have been doing that for five years now and it doesn't look like it is working LOL

Well I am gonna get some things done around here! Have a wonderful day!

Crystal ~ Congrats again on Allison! :)

1hot_tomato 02-10-2005 10:15 AM

Good Morning!!!!
Hope everyone got some good rest! Well, it's a cold but sunny day and I feel great! I made it through my workout yesterday and didn't die, so like I said "baby steps", work my way thin.

Mel! 195 WTG!!! You are peeing out those toxins, good for you! I haope that this cleanse really works and you can take off from now on.

Penny!!!!!!! Glad to see your post last night. I am so delighted that all those prayers are working for your lil' Michelle. We'll still pray for her. You sound like you have been very busy too! Glad that you are back.

Jeniqua- you shrinking woman! How wonderful to see the effects of hard work! Don't run with those pants on anymore, you'll trip! :lol: How SBD going for you?

Crystal- congratulations on baby Allison! I glad you are okay.

Well, all of you other moms I'm goint to do some dreaded laundry. BBL

~Roxy

MichelleRae 02-10-2005 10:56 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I have the worst headache, I got a migraine last night while looking at the numbers for the restaurant revenue....and it hasn't gone away yet. The scale was down a little bit further today, we'll see what it says on Sunday.

Penny, I'm so glad you checked in, I've been thinking about you a lot!

Mel, way to go on the scale! That is awesome girly!!

Roxy, way to go with your workout yesterday! Have fun with mt. washmore ;)

Well Im off to try and get some exercise and take my meds.
Have a great morning!
Michelle

mompen 02-10-2005 02:33 PM

Roxy,
How is the laundry coming? Yuck I know.... I do a ton with only 5 in the house! I couldn't imagine!

Michelle,
Hope your head is feeling better! I was gonna ask you how are the clothes I sent you... do they fit you yet? I know you are sooo close!

Well I need to get going on some things and get hunter!

TTYL

melmcc99 02-10-2005 05:14 PM

ummmmmm, where is everyone?

MichelleRae 02-10-2005 06:57 PM

Hey Ladies I just woke up! I got rid of my headache finally, I took some excedrin PM when hubby got home and it made a huge difference thank goodness. Thread is very slow today, wonder where everyone is....Well I hope you ladies have a good night!
Lots of love girls!
Michelle

1hot_tomato 02-10-2005 07:44 PM

Hi ladies!
It seems to be very slow tonight, huh? Well, I had a little trama. dd#4, Rosalie, had a front tooth so loose that she couldn't eat supper. I told her I would pull it but she didn't want that either, so I ended up bribing her, she still wouldn't let me so finally I showed her in the mirror that the tooth was dead anyway (it was gray) she let me look at it and I grabbed it real quick and it popped out fine! She just said calmly, "oh." It didn't hurt or anything! A wasted hour and all for nothing! Well, at least she can eat now! Argh!

Michelle- I am so glad that you are feeling better! Glad the scale is heading on down

Penny-laundry is going better, I do it everyday though. Celine had an accident twice today, two outfits! Well, three she's in a new one. I don't know what I'm going to do when I don't have anymore diapers to buy and everyone stays dry. I can't even imagine that day! I really look forward to it!I used to do cloth diapers! I can't begin to tell you how much I love disposable ones! :lol:

Deana- how's everything going? Are you coming or going? Or maybe both? :devil:

Gretchen- where are you today?

Jeniqua- are you hanging out with Gretchen?

Kristin- how is your foot feeling? How is Grandma doing?

Chris- How the weather in oneunderland? Too cool! No, I bet it's hot on the beach!

Jillybean-Are ya hanging out at the beach today? What's on the menu?

Ricci- how are you doing today?

Geri- how's it going?

Cindi- how are you doing, hon?

Well, I'll check in a little later and see if you all are chattier :lol: . I know what it is, it the after Christmas, winter slump. We all get it, it's some kind of seasonal disorder brought about by nothing going on! :lol: TTYL!

mamawithdreams 02-10-2005 08:26 PM

Thanks Penny and Mel for the congrats.
Hope all is well with all of you.

mompen 02-10-2005 08:38 PM

Hi Ladies!

Ok, I am now not mia but everyone else is! What's up today??? YOOUUU WOOO!

Roxy,
I am glad the tooth is gone... and Rosalie is able to eat again! Hunter is five and he lost a top and a bottom and now another bottom anyday!

Mel,
How was the kindergarden registration??

Michelle,
Glad to hear you are feeling better! Hugs

Crystal,
Do you have any details on Allison to share?

Well today was buddy day at karate so the boys had a blast... And I got hubby to sponsor a t-ball team and now the boys are going to play t-ball this summer also.... geez....

Yes I think I may just be insane! :crazy:

Well I have to run to my mom's for a minute! I'll check back in later on! :)

MichelleRae 02-10-2005 08:58 PM

Crystal congrats on baby Allison!

Penny glad you aren't mia anymore we missed you around here!

Roxy, oh the tooth pulling must be fun ;) I just can't wait lol Glad you got it taken care of though!

Okay I just did 30 minutes on the gazelle and that is all I'm doing today, I gotta work in an hour. but I did burn about 350 calories :) I was going faster than I usually do so I made those 30 minutes count for more ;)

Well have a great evening!!
Gotta shower before work!
Michelle

chrily 02-10-2005 09:16 PM

Crystal-Congrats on Allison. So how much did she weigh? Length? The birthdate?

Hi Penny-Glad to see you're back. How is Michelle doing now? You and me...we are having a remodeling "good" time here too. BTW SB is doing great for me. I finally made it to ONEderland.

Hi Mel-How's things with you?

Sorry so short. I have to run to office depot and find a floor mat so I can roll my chair around.... :lol: This carpet is soooo awesome. I'm loving it. IT looks great too. I'll catch up with you all more tomorrow.

~chris

Redskirt1 02-10-2005 09:49 PM

Tackling the laundry all day!

I've been mia today due to a luandry pile up on Highway Stripe. The collision was horrific, a few casualties, but nothing major.....LOL, it's been a long day, and I've gone a little goofy. :D

Crystal: CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your little one, girl....

Penny, I am so glad to here that Michelle is doing better! That is terrific.

Mel, Congratulations on the scale! Love to see those numbers getting smaller!

Roxy, pulling teeth? Is it really difficult. Bri is 4 and a half...I guess it's not that far off.... :dizzy:

Michelle, glad to hear the headache is gone, and the scale is moving down again! Patience girl, you can do it!

Well, I am finally starting to feel better. I was able to walk around and lug laundry around without coughing everytime I lifted something heavier than 5 pounds. Been able to breath a lot easier today too. I am hoping I will feel up to par by Sunday so that I can start exercising again! Geeze, I got winded tonight, just walking around Walyworld supercenter.... :^: Oh well. Take care everyone, have a great night.

MichelleRae 02-10-2005 11:49 PM

Hey girls I just had to announce that I weighed myself tonight before i went to work and the scale said 206.8! I was so happy! We'll see what it says come tomorrow morning though, TOM was officially gone as of this morning so that could be why too. :)

Have a good night I just wanted to share my news!
Michelle

mompen 02-11-2005 04:37 AM

Hi Gals!

My insomia is back...lol

Michelle,
Congrats on being back down! That is great!

Tabitha,
That was too cute about the laundry! I feel the same way sometimes...lol

Chris,
Congrats again on making it to the other side! That is an awesome experience!

Have you started the new challenge yet? Or when does it start? I guess I should go check it out huh? lol

mompen 02-11-2005 08:09 AM

Gonna start a new thread! C ya there!