Chit Chat #111

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Welcome to the Jaded Ladies!

We are a friendly group that provides support, not just in weight loss, but in all of our daily joys and struggles. Please feel free to join us.
  • oop's was you talking to me Jane what do I know I'm Canadian Sorry didn't even think about the comment as a political veiw. I was just being nice,I won't ever do that again or make a political comment
    Ah Susan isn't the balls always in their court, I think your a smart girl. I was wondering has anyone seen that pig move yet.
  • ODE TO ANGIE

Oh Angie Angie
    Where are you
    Without you here
    I sure feel blue
    I know you have
    No time its true
    But what am I
    Supposed to do
    I think of all
    Your spiffy clothes
    It gets me through
    Rough times you knows
    I see you there
    In all your glory
    Directing yet
    Another story
    I think of you ,
    And I shed a tear
    I Miss you Angie
    When your not here.

THE END
  • I am not sure if the pig moved but he winked at me.

Your ode to Angie made me cry, very sweet. Makes me almost want to stay away from posting so you can do an ode for me......

Rocky is reading Oregon fishing sites *roll eyes*.....can't believe my future lies with a fish and a 10 year old boy.

edited:

anywho.......going to pick up the Gabster.

night
  • Hi Everyone,

Oh no no no you did it again! I just got thru reading everyones post which by the way took me awhile and Jane goes and flips the page. Now I can't remember what everyone said. As your matriarch do I not deserve a little consideration and respect? grin..............I will get the hang of this soon maybe.

Jane~ I live on the Gulf side about 5 miles from the water. You may have heard of the city called Sarasota. It's rich, it's cultural, it's pretty and it's boring. I WANT SNOWBANKS, MOUNTAINS AND Trees that look barren until Springtime. The snow never bothered me nor did the rain and heaven only knows we had plenty in Syracuse, N.Y.

TeaRose~ Bill was/is a good lookin and smart dude but a little weak on the marriage vow side although I thinkthe wife new just what she was getting. Some people are in a different place than us normal (did I say that?) folks. There goals are what come first. Of course my first husband had similar goals as Billy. LOL Come to think of it so did my second. Wonder if there's something defective about me.

As for everyone else my deepest regrets that I am so computer illiterate and Jane changes the thread when it's my turn to write. But we love her anyway. As I read I remember thinking Life is a Soap Opera for sure. I'll do better tomorrow. Loves to all my sisters and have a great weightwatching day. Diane
  • OMG I got my poem!!!! Thank you Ellen...big hugs!

Sorry I was MIA, other then not having any chance to use the computer since Brandon and I are on the same work/school hours. Hes being a hog. And well Tanner has been banned for one month and one week. The one week was added by Monte cause Tanner bucked the month,,,
    Have been doing alot of beading, head dresses and such for my faeries. And I have a huge hat to finish making for the tea party on Sunday. Pasqualina called me last night and asked if I was be her hosted since I know mostly everyone and can talk to everyone...I was touched. Anyways I am wearing a long long to the floor dark blue dress with tiny white flowers, white shows, gloves purse and huge straw bonnet with white flowers, netting and blue flowers mixed in, oh ya one huge buterfly and if I can find an ostridge feather to fit in Ill add that.
    Not really have been doing much else then that, watching some tv, but mostly reruns.
    Anyways Im so far behind in reading the posts that I decided to come in here post and then go back, did see some new blood in here....
    WELCOME to all. Diane, Jenn, and sorry I can't remember your name, the person with the cool aviator of the big dog.
    Anyways gonna get back to some more reading then off to bed,,,
    night ladies,
    peace out
  • Ahh Susan
    I will write you an Ode to, don't you dare disappear though or I won't, I don't know whats wrong with me today,they just keep coming maybe I inhaled to much paint, No that wasn't and endorsement for paint sniffing, I get into more trouble without even knowing that I'm doing anything wrong. I'm not sure about the Balls guideline but I'm sure its not political, or abortion related oh maybe your right nevermind. you know I don't think I like the way that pig keeps looking at me, its like he's trying to get some point across or something I can't imagine what that might be. I am so excited about the visit, ding dongs, teeter totters,I gonna bust with excitement , except for the part about who weighs the most,but if its for a good cause the ding dong cause I'm all for it You weren't calling me a ding dong were you

Hi Diane ~
    I know Jane keeps doing that dosen't she, but don't tell her I said that .I have a feeling she's an angel or something the way she knows everything we do and say here, did you see I got in trouble, thats what you get for being nice I liked that Billy boy to. and he is one smart dude, I agree. I also think that they had some sort of marital arrangement, although I still think it must have been humiliating for Hillary and Chelsea, the way it was handled and exploited. Did your Husbands run for President to Nope nothing wrong with you Diane, they made their own decisions, Don't worry Diane ,your doing great, I sat here all day clicking Post Quick Reply but my post wouldn't post, I thought it was Jane to, but she denies any involvement, so I must take her at her word, cause she's the boss. Its nice to have you here Diane, your a nice addition to the hen house, and from time to time we all lay a few eggs I'm not sure what that means but it sounded good at the time.

Hi Angie
    I'm glad you liked your poem,and glad to see you here.your outfit sounds amazing, I will keep a visual in my mind and heart should you leave me again, Do I need to have a talk with them boys , I'm not sure I should send them Hugs or not, How is Brandon doing now, has everything healed well , is he still doing physio,? I will be taking more pictures of Milo and Maddie to post , so you can see how your baby is growing, he's so sweet, and so is Maddie. I just want to squeeze them all the time.
    Well girls I think I have used a large portion of my small brain today , and I think its time to check on the wee ones, and go to bed, hopefully I won't have any more surprizes from Milo or Maddie tonight, Night All.
    I'm really not sure about that pig , are you sure he winked at you Susan

A quick Hi to Marti
    I know you will be here some time after I have gone to bed,and I never want to forget you again.
  • Good morning all...
    I can't keep up! But I so enjoy reading ecryone's posts....

Susan- remember third time's the charm...did you get my message on Monday? Ellen asked several days ago how we knew each other when we ran into each other at the park this summer...I didn't have the heart to tell her about the Jaded Lady tattoos we are required to have on our foreheads so that we always recognize each other in public places....hehehe...Jane makes us do it! You are handling everything so well....Mike..Rocky... all of it ...It will all work out.....know it doesn't seem like it on some days

Ellen - JK - we had exchanged pictures at some point..also at that point in time Susan and I had kids at the same elementary school...so we were getting acquainted....I figured it was a matter of time before we bumped into each other ....and sure enough! Course haven't seen her since...but working on that one! Love your poetry - you are so creative...want to see pic of the new paint job when you get it done....loved the Christmas photos

Jane - I went to chat...no on there...I'll try to check in tonight, but I have a meeting at the elementary school, so I may not have much time. Ireland sounds lovely....my grandma is a very proud Irish-American..she's been to Ireland many times..have a picture of her kissing the Blarney stone....Someday I will go, too, as it is the home of my ancestors. Her childhood (and more likely her father's) are right out of Angela's Ashes.

Cristi- thanks for the sweet card...I'm afraid Susan and I are in the same club...I'm not gettng cards out..just not enough time..but I sure appreciate your thoughtfulness. I really liked how your green living room turned out. I like seeing the pictures of what everyone is doing. I am holding off on all non-essential home improvment as we are saving all our $$ for the expansion this summer. It's hard, because I would really like to paint my walls...but I can wait.

Hi to everyone else....I'm out of time for now...
  • Good morning ladies,

Ellen - if you were here, I'd give you a hug, lol. Any notice I post from the admins are for everyone, not just you. Unless you have a guilty conscience, lol!! Loved your poem to Angie - you have a talent for writing poetry.

Susan - so, the pig's winking at you now, huh? I'm getting worried and plan to tell Rocky about this, lol.

Diane - when the thread changes, you can do what I do and take notes on who said what on the last thread if you want to. Sarasota? I've visited the area only online, but it's gorgeous. We're planning to stay in the Panama City area, in a condo, right on the gulf. Can't wait!!

Angie - I see you've been busy, as usual. Your dress sounds beautiful! Katie is also grounded from the computer until she does something about the landfill she calls her room. It's the most disgusting sight you've ever seen! I told her in the past she can live in filth if she chooses, but to not have dishes or food in there. I wondered where all my glasses were, and - you guessed it - saw 5 of them from the doorway!! She lives like a pig. Hmm... Suan and Ellen were talking about pigs, you mentioned a hog, and now me! I'm thinking we all need a pork chop, lol!

Katy - I've got pictures of Blarney Castle and of a woman bent backwards to kiss the stone. Sure looks interesting. My friend that I'm going with is part Irish, as am I. About your home expansion. What changes will you make?

I'm going shopping with Miss Madison today, so I'm looking forward to that. Hope you have a good day!
  • And the top of the mornin to everyone,

You all don't mind if I jump in here before Jane does that thing to me again. Thanks!

Susan~ A fish and a 10 year old sound wonderful to me. People told me that those would be the "Best of Times" and I'd say they were wacko but they knew more than I did. I remember when my boys were 6 and 8. We were at camp and I had gone out the night before. Not being a drinker 3 vodka and orange drinks did their job. Had promised to takethe kids fishing the next morn and would have given my next born at 6 am for them to disappear. BUTTT I got up and we caught 25 sunfish 2 inches long a piece which I cleaned , scaled and cooked for their breakfast. Do I remember today my trip to the British Isles as clearly as that morning on the dock with my boys? You can bet your life the answer is no.

Angie~ Whow, that outfit is right up my alley. I should have been born around the turn of the century or the roaring 20's so I could wear the long dresses, fans and beaded hair pieces. I will think of you Sunday all dressed up.

Ellen~ I do hope you are saving all this poetry and someday will put it in a book. Not kidding girlfriend. You have a talent here. I have to be deeply inspired and I mean like in love to write. Someday I'll put my one poem in here for you to read when the words aren't so fresh. And "TeaRose" if only my husbands goals were to become Pres. we'd still be married. YIPPER!

Pam~ Sorry I didn't get to say hello last night. Went out for dinner and got home late. Hope alls well and will write tonight. Is son home yet?

And to everyone else a happy Thursday. I'm doing good on my "Lent" diet so far. Of course it's only been 1 and a quarter days but that's one and a quarter days more than last week. RIGHT GIRLS? RIGHT!

I'm planning a Valentines Party at the faciltity Monday. Having the crew pic a King and Queen from the residents. We'll crown them and then I'm putting on a fake engagement. Another resident pretending to play a violin to the couple. The intended will give her a huge ring, a rose and box of candy. I did this once before someplace else and it went over quite good. Does anyone have anymore suggestions to make it fun? You girls are so artistic. See ya tomorrow. Diane
  • No wonder I wasn't getting emails of new posts.... Another new thread! It's so hard to keep up with this!

I justed wanted to say a quick hello so no one thinks I forgot about y'all!

Have a glorious day!
  • Good Morning Everyone

Morning Diane,
    How about a fake divorce at the end of the day I would love to read one of your poems, I am deeply inspired my friends here, I can't imagine my life without them, I sometimes write serious poetry but the silly ones come more easily I am glad you made it before Jane pulled a fast one on you that girl I dunno.

Morning Jane
    What me , a guilty conscience, of course I do but I'll take the hug anyway, I want to go shopping with Madison and You , I promise I will behave, Have a great day

Morning Katie
    A tatto , on our foreheads,Wow I will have to remove the one that says DENSE
    Hey now that you mention it thats a great idea, you never know when I might get down there, and how would I find you otherwise, Oh I forgot I have your address,

Morning Pam
    Get up Pam (((HUGS)))

Well I can't continue until I have had my coffee, Its hard to be witty and charming without it, so while I'm in the kitchen you girls can talk about me, but I will be back in a bit, so talk quick,

Morning Jenn
    Jenn, its Jane she toys with all of us especially the Newbies , keeps up on our toes, It takes a lot of courage to be a Jaded Lady,

I think the pig is going the wrong way,
  • Happy AM everyone.

DS called. X is having trouble holding down food and giving himself the insulin shots so my son is doing for him. I guess when you've drunk your food for 35 years your stomic doesn't remember what to do with the real stuff. DS is trying to get med. care lined up for the X. Have to hunt down VA records andsee who to best protect the Grandfathers estate which is still in probate from the hospital. The hospital where X was claimed they couldn't find Xs records to transfer him to VA where he would of been getting his care free. DS is also trying to get Social Security Disability for the old man. It's clear he can't support himself and resume painting houses. He's miserable but doesn't want to leave it he knows his Dad can fend for himself.

Ellen, hon, that comment about fake men,girl, I have a good one for that. They do, they come with batteries. ( I'm soooo bad this morning) Nope, no email.pooo.Love the poetry.

Diane, Your party sounds like so much fun and with you there I know it will be. Did you read the story?

Angie, what fun. You get to play dress up still. I am so jealous.

Jane, your going to the British Islies? You lucky girl! Ok, no more mention of the big C. I'm hush, hush, on all things P and relating there.

Susan, is your lawyer getting that hair folical test?I can't wait for Mike to self destruct.

Katy, I want one of them tattoos.

Cristi, So far fake bird not working. I'll give it a while before I think about taking it out. Bogie stays on the far side of the cage away from it. I hung his cage on the front porch so he can see the bird feeder and be around other birds. This may be the best we can do. Poor birdie.

Thats it for now.BBL

Pam
  • Oh Pam you little rascal,hmmm so thats why your smiling I'll be back

Jenn cover your eyes and ears
  • Alright, let me try to catch up yet again....

MARTI - I will stick to the darker colors on here.... How's this one for you?

SUSAN - Yes, it was my wedding dress, and thank you! BTW, I hope this whole mess straightens itself out soon... You don't need the stress of it!

JANE - Thanks! I hope Gina isn't stressing too much about her planning. I have everything pretty much under control on my end. When are they taking the plunge? BTW, my soon-to-be MIL loves me to pieces even though she's only met me once (she lives in AL). She keeps sending me things that "might come in handy for the whole raise up a child thing" as she puts it. (No pressure, huh? ) FYI, I am soooo jealous about the Ireland trip! Maybe this little irish girl could stow away in your luggage

ELLEN - I'd still like to hear the song if I could. I'm young I can handle it Either way I'll look forward to my future "poem by Ellen" And don't worry about me, I may be young, but I'm not niave...my own mother makes more suggestive comments to me all the time, that was harmless

CRISTI - Thank you so much! I just hope Tim feels the same when he finally sees me in it... I want to 'take his breath away' BTW, I'll try to send my address in a bit if a get a sec

PAM - Sounds like your poor DS really has his hands full with the X. Poor thing, I hope he gets it all straightened out soon!

Okie dokie, it's back to work for me now, but I will be back soon