Old 02-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #16  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies! Not much to comment on since I was last here. What happed to the 2 page days huh? Anyway got all my errands ran and taxes done. He said we will get about double what we did last year so I was excited! Anyway I got this Aloe Vera juice that is supposed to be good for a lot of things; dry skin, gastrointestinal things, digestion the list goes on. So I am going to try and have some everyday, also I got some fish oil pills. Mom's been on them for awhile and she says they make a difference in a little weight loss. I don't get enough fish in my diet so I figure it's the next best thing. We'll see if it works! Oh and has anyone heard of that new Enova oil? It's cooking oil made with canola and some other oil that is supposed to be stored as energy instead of fat, like other oils. It was pretty spendy compared to regular Canola Oil so I didn't buy it, I want to know if it's true first! lol

Chris yes those cheesecakes are SBD phase one compatible lol so go for it! I'm so glad it's working for you! I think your body just needed something different. I know mine stalls at times and that's when I have to mix it up. That's why I went on SBD too! I know you will continue to lose your doing a great job!!! Keep it up! oh and have fun painting tonight!

Tabitha that was a great poem!!!

Hi Roxy!! Poor dh he's going to be so tired! Plus the fact you all won't barely see eachother. Sometimes that's how it has to be I guess. Next year when I am in the Masters program it's full time and my mom can't watch Bayley in the early AM because of her job so dh is going to take the noon-9 shift so we will see eachother for a couple hours a night and on weekends. It's only for a year though we can do it! It's great that he is trying something new as far as work goes. The post office is a great place to work I've heard, hope he gets on full time soon!!

OMG!!!! Any Bachelorette fans out there????? I told you all last week that Ryan S. is from my hometown/school etc. and tonight his hometown date is in my town!!! So if you watch you will be able to see where I live!! So watch! Not that they will show much of it but I just think it's cool you can see where I've lived my whole life. Ok enough of that. But one more thing, does anyone watch SUPERNANNY? I love that show, great tips I think! Ok I'm done now, need to cook some dinner!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:37 PM   #17  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Hi ladies!!!

Flying by to say .

Tax season is keeping me busy, not to mention scouts, kids and dh trading nights with another guy so he will get a 4 day weekend starting Thursday......YEAH !!! NOT !!!!!!! TOM showed up here today . I don't know who sent him, but please make him go away......

CHRIS: ONEDERLAND!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm soooooooo very proud of you! Keep it up!

Tabitha: Great poem, thanks!

Mel: Congrats on winning the first BLC. I am hoping to be able to get in the next one. Kodak has had my camera for 2 weeks now so I called today only to find out htey had to special order a part for it and they are still waiting to get it in so no telling how long before I get it back . Hoping before the 20th .

Kristin: Hope Sydney gets to feeling better soon! Take care of that ankle!

Michelle: Stop punishing yourself! You did sooooo great on the challenge! Guess I better watch out in the next one huh?!?

Jill: Gotta love tax refunds!

Roxy: I am with you on keeping the kids quiet while dh sleeps. Luckily mine can sleep with earplugs in and a fan on, so that helps. Hope he likes the new job.

Jeniqua: Glad you are feeling better and able to eat again! Go Girl!

to all you other Moms out there!

Better go stand over kids so they'll go to sleep . Dh is home tomorrow night , so I don't have to do it then.

BTW, since TOM reared his ugly head, my WI this morning I was up 2.5. WI at Curves is Friday so hopefully he will be heading out by then and I will show a loss there. Not to worry, I will reach Onederland, just not by my minigoal I guess.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:54 PM   #18  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

BTW I almost forgot.......

Mel: Check out the latest issue of First Magazine. There is an article in there about trying to lose belly fat and the connection to yeast!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:09 PM   #19  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Mel I keep forgetting to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I guess I just assumed all along that you would win lol! But none the less you are awesome and CONGRATS! You definitly deserve it, you are a maniac in that gym and have been so inspiring this whole time to all of us!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 12:11 AM   #20  
a.k.a. Roxy

Night!
Well I just sent dh off to work again! I made him a little cooler full of food to feed an army about 3-4 meals so he wouldn't get hungry. He got home and got 5 hours of sleep and tomorrow he probably won't get even that. Then he has to put in another 18+ hours! I wonder how long he will last. However, this will only go on till Wednesday then he only works 8 hours. Whew! Poor man. The next week will be the same. I kinda tired so I won't get personal till tomorrow but I just want to let you girls know I'm here and thinkin' of ya. Nighty night.
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote