3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   LO Carb #2 Hey girls we can do this! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/51980-lo-carb-2-hey-girls-we-can-do.html)

nasus40 02-03-2005 06:06 PM

OOO Half way there!!

Thanks Pat I do need that I just have some people with frail health one had pneumonia and I may have to do one more night shift before she is back, and well that may be grabbed by one of the other girls. and we should be set.

I went to they gym today It was not my choice to wake up at 2:30 but the dogs and I would not let him out to run. (skunk season is here) so I let him pee and went back inside. well he was not satisfied as soo n as I layed down he was wining and banging at the gate so out we went again, and again and again, at that time he finally gave up on the idea of running and I gave up on the idea of sleep. so I get my clothes and went to the gym. YEA!! I played a bit with the weights not enough to do anything but I got there and that is half the battle. Bowling tonight so it was quick dinner SUBS and chips. I ate half the sub and not gobs of chips so that is a start, and I usally drink about a gallon of water at the alley (exercise with bowling)

So I am ready and starting.

I need to go back an d read what I missed I skimmed bearly. I have a really busy day at work \Friday 4 admissions which means tons of work for me and do the admissions as the nurses will get overwealemd at the thought of doing 2 let alone 4. So guess what???

Well Pat I am sure glad I am back On line again I was missing this.

Lisa how is school going?? winter break is done and well I know how the last semester can be. hang in there. do not let my horror stories scare you out of a rewarding career. I love each and every one of my people, and it is my responsibility to make sure they are cared for. so I do what I have to do , but I tend not to let go and let others do my work for me. so that is my fault. but I am a control freak anyways, that is why this weight is such a problem it is my losing control and not having any other way to reward my self. But to eat. and not planning for the tough times.

Well I will head on out. PAM?? where are you my darling??? I am waiting for your recovery I do hope that it will be soon!!!

gbo 02-04-2005 12:15 AM

Well Darlins............I am weak as water, my voice sounds very odd indeed, rather like a deep rasping set of fingernails on a chalkboard! Really bad! LOL (of course I make no sound at all when I laugh except a wheezy squeek) I almost passed out tonight but I was working hard to put the groceries away when the room started spinning. I yelled for hubby to help(as I was sitting on the floor in front of the 2nd fridge wreastling with a very frozen turkey) He came running and helped release the blood flow in my neck, still sitting on the floor with my head in the bottom freezer unit. Is it any wonder that funny sitcoms do not appeal to me ? Heck that is my life!!!!!!
Now for the excelent news. Naturally I have weighed myself most everyday in expectation of the day I could record my weight again but as I was so ill for about two days I didn't weigh myself. This past tuesday I was once again back on the scale!
I have a doctors scale that goes up to 350 and I weighed 346. I have kept track of the daily pounds I was losing to try and get some idea of what I weighed when I began, which was 20 some days ago. I lost 3 lbs a day. I have been losing right along but I can't even figure it out or estimate I can't believe I was over 400 so I just don't know. Anyway as of Now I have lost 8lbs more. I weigh 338. I am totally Op and doing well weight wise starting to get better now a couple of days and I should be well on my way to normal.(Whatever that is) Take Care.
Pam

nasus40 02-04-2005 03:57 AM

Pam darling So gla dto hear from you. you poor gal i can just see you sitting there with your head in the freezer. if you wanted to cool down you could have just stopped and seen Pat or I!! we could haver stuck your head in the plenty of snow banks we have!!! :lol: I do imangine it was quite a site. But I am also worried about you in your time of illness that you are dropping so fast. you need your nutrition first!!! Do not make me come down there and feed you!!! (You could teach me some thing about getting OP!!!)

Bowling last night I did my best yet. I am going to ruin my average. I got 123-129-127!!! Oh well I was awful happy!!! I do not know where that came from I usually get 70-90!!!

well I am going to get a few things clean here before I go to the gym again. The dog decided that it was time for me to get up again at 3 so here I am. UGH!!! I may use this time to get some paper work done too a bit of cleaning and a bit of work.

1fralick 02-04-2005 05:20 AM

Well Hello everybody!
I have so missed you both!
Sue you are awesome! going to the gym! I can hear the enthusiasm in your voice. Glad you are taking the time to post. I have been worried that you are in teh bowels of carb ****.

Pam my gosh girl I would have thought by now you would be well on your way to mend!
Take care. these bugs this winter seem so strong and hard to get rid off.
You must have been a site. It will be so motivating to you to see movement on the scale.

Mine is not moving. So I am focusing on how my clothes feel. They are looser.
Of course after working out 4 days in a row I am looking to undo years of weight. Go figure.

Well look for a new thread tomorrow. tomorrow is my double w/o. better get a book.