Old 01-10-2005, 11:19 PM   #16  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome Stephanie...
I just had to say hi and welcome to you before my dh kills me... I'm not helping to get the kids ready for bed. There could be trouble. Anyhow...I'm a sahm of 3. There is Tiana, who's 11. Kayla is 5. Nicole is 2. I've been married the second time going on 6 yrs to Kelly. Our anniversary is on the 23rd of this month. I live in Montana (yes that's where the unibomber came from). I'm currently doing WW. You'll like it here. This is a great group of girls that will keep you going.

OKay...I need to sneak off of here and tuck the little ones in for the night before I get in troubles...

Hi Roxy, Deana, Michelle, Jeniqua, Kristin, Melissa, Penny, Jill and Crystal...and all the rest. PLease don't make me type any more names tonight. My fingers are aching....

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 12:05 AM   #17  
a.k.a. Roxy

Night all-

Welcome Steph- great to see another new person here.I am Roxy, mom to 4 boys and 6 girls. Tell us all about yourself, and post often!

Chris- rest those sore hands! Do they bother you when the barimetric pressure is up, like before a storm? Hope those girls are quiet now! Great job being OP today!

Penny- no I didn't quite finish in the girls room today, but it's managable now!

Crystal-OOOH! The big drop! Well, any time now...better not come up missing or we'll think you've gone in!

Kristin- it must have been a long weekend for you! I'm glad you have all that family to give support to each other. Still, it's a hard thing to deal with. Hope you are okay.

Well, I'm gonna see what's going on on the other site and then hit the hay. I kow I'm up late but I just don't feel like going to bed yet. See you all in the morning!

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 08:12 AM   #18  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread! C ya there!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote