Old 01-08-2005, 08:28 PM   #16  
a.k.a. Roxy

No, No, I'm here!
I didn't disappear! I am making DS's favorite dinner (hamburgers) because he's got to leave tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m. to go back to school. So I'm slackin'! He won't be scheduled to come back before summer now, not unless something comes up. So I'll be sad ! Did you all hear about all that snow in California and Lake Tahoe (4 ft.!) OOOHH!

Chris-that bb story is too cute! I hope that you take lots of pictures they are grown up so fast!

Jillybean-how's Bayley? I know you can talk to us while you are away from home. We are still praying hard for the both of you! Peek in if you can and give us an update. Love to ya!

Jeniqua-Hope dh is better is he home today? Since we didn't hear from you maybe you are at the hospital. Tell him to get better soon, there's a bunch of chunky chicks prayin' for him!

I'll try and check in later after I get some of these girlies off to bed.TTYL

~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 09:09 PM   #17  

I'm here all, I've been in and out all day. I've haven't had a particularly good day, but I don't feel it's appropriate to complain with all out there who have so much more going on. I'll just say I feel kind a down today, and the kids just keep fighting so it's not helping. Learning to share is a tough one betweena 4 and 2 yo. ANyway, Like I said, people like Jill and Jeniqua have the right to complain right now about family being ill. I am healthy and my children are healthy and we are warm and safe on this day. So I say to myself. GET OVER IT......I'm going to bed now and I will wake up refreshed and ready for a new and beautiful day! Love to you all.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 10:26 PM   #18  
Jeniqua

Good evening ladies, I am happy to announce that DH is home !! He's on a nebulizer treatment every 4 hours. He has to see all kinds of doctors next week. My husband has decided that he wants to be healthy for his family so he has decided to start dieting with me !! I am soo excited, I can't even begin to explain. My husband is 6ft 1 and weighs 270lbs. I just hope he follows through.

Jill~ I am soo glad that Bailey seems to be doing better . Everyday she will continue to get better for you. You have a family here in all of us ladies as well . DH had Bronchitas with Asthma. He was really worn down. They are sending him to all kinds of doctors. He's still not 100 percent but he's home and for that I am greatful! The dr. yook him out of work for a month. That's a long time and things are going to be tight around here but his health is more important to me right now.

Melissa~ It's okay to vent about your kids . There are days that I have to do the same thing. My daughters are 4 and 5 and they fight like cats and dogs constantly. YOu are doing great and I too know how frusterating it is when you work your butt off and the scale doesn't move but keep on working hard and I promise you'll start seeing results. YOU CAN DO IT !!

Roxy~ You better enjoy your son while he's home. I am so not looking forward to when my kids move out and go to college. That's got to be tough. I also wanted to tell you that you are truly blessed . YOu have 10 beautiful healthy children. If DH and I could afford it we would've had 10 too.

Penny~ Hey!! How's it going?? . I hope you had a great day.

MIchelle~ Way to go! You're doing awesome!!

PS~ I want to personally thank all my friends here for praying for my DH . I can't tell you how greatful I am that I've found such a wonderful group of beautiful women who will go out of their way for another friend. I am forever greatful for each and every one of you

I better go..hubby's waiting for me to watch a movie.. LOVE TO ALL..NITE
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 09:21 AM   #19  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote