3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Desperate Housewives # 7 Friday Get Well Bayley (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/51432-desperate-housewives-7-friday-get-well-bayley.html)

chrily 01-07-2005 04:32 PM

Afternoon all...
MY SIL in Washington sent me some satellite photographs of the tsunami. Oh my gosh...the destruction. It literally made me sick to my stomach just looking at the before and after pictures. I have that empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had no idea. I knew it was big...but. There is just no words to describe it. I am so thankful that we are where we are right now. Just glad that this isn't where I'll be spending eternity.

~chris

sharqueen76 01-07-2005 06:33 PM

Hi ladies!! DH is doing much better. Thanks for all your prayers. Yesterday when I called him he could hardly breathe. I finally broke down and cried. The dr. has taken him out of work for a month. I'm a little worried about that but his heath is more important right now. The kids and I can't wait for him to come home.

Melissa~ You're doing great!! I am so proud of your persistance. I just know your scale is going to take you to onederland this weekend! KEEP IT UP!!

Roxy~ Your son sounds like such a riot! I'll take him off your hands :)! WTG on your weight loss..WOO HOO!!

Chris~ Hey!! I know what you mean about laziness. Iafter I get off here I have to exercise and do the challenge. I really need to start racking up some points again..lol. How was your day??

Crystal~ How are you feeling today??? Do you think she's going to be early. My cousin's wife (21) just had twin boys on Monday night. I love babies and can't wait to see them. Now that you got your camera back, I just know we're going to see tons of pictures of your little bundle of joy when she arrives :)

Michelle~ Hey girl!! How's it going??? WTG on staying OP!! You ladies are all doing awesome and I've slacked this week but I am done slacking! I am ready to kick myself back into eating healthy again full force. I know it was all the stress but now it's time to get serious again. I wonder what my scale's going to say this weekend???

JILL~ I just finish praying for your little angel. I am praying for a SPEEDY recovery for her. With all the prayers going up for her, know that everything is going to be okay. WE miss you!! Give Bayley a kiss for all of us as well. (((((HUGS))))))

Well I better go make something to eat, and it will be healthy..LOL!! Love you gals!!

sharqueen76 01-07-2005 06:37 PM

Oh, and I wanted to say thank you to all of you for praying for my DH :grouphug: . I means soo much to me . I am so greatful and honored to have friends like you :cloud9:

mompen 01-07-2005 11:10 PM

Evening Ladies...

I was coming to get personal but I am hurting so bad I am gonna head off to bed.

I think I have swimmers ear and it is not feeling any better (Mel, I tried the blowdryer... but no luck yet :( )

I hope everyone has a nice weekend... and I pray that Bayley gets home this weekend!

mompen 01-08-2005 08:57 AM

Gonna start a new thread!