Old 12-14-2004, 02:17 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Okay Roxy don't hate me for saying this buy man oh man are your two elder sons handsome Makes me want to be a teenager again LOL Jk!!
What a group you have, there is no way I would be able to handle that many children!! You must have some kind of patience

I wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone! I'm off to go do my walking!!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:37 PM   #17  

Hello all, just checking in b4 I have to pick up dd from school. In case you don't check the msn board, I did my challange plus an additional 1 1/2 hours of exercise. Bringing me to 1 hour and 50minutes. That's my usual at the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays. MWF I usually do 1 hour to hour and 20minutes. I am wiped out though.

OH yeh, BTW, in case any of you like Peanut butter and not the carbs. PeterPan PB as a NO SUGAR ADDED it's only 4carbs. Much better.

Hello to all of you! SOrry I can't get Personal, but all you BLC girls Good luck today and have fun to. We are gettin in shape.!!! YES!!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 03:32 PM   #18  
I'm a homeschool mama

Hi all. I did finally get maybe about 45 minutes in for a nap. It was nice and seems like it may have helped. I'm finally getting alittle laundry done and that makes me feel better. Of course, lunch was left over dinner and dinner is going to be that frozen lasagna. I've learned that when the kids are sick I can't spend much time in the kitchen. So I figured, I can throw that in there and then be hands free to care for Andrew.
Mel, sounds like you got a GREAT workout in. WTG.
Okay, gotta get some things done. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 03:47 PM   #19  
a.k.a. Roxy

Afternoon all!
I spent all afternoon trying to instant message my mom in Florida. She got my id wrong and went to who know where and really got flustered. Poor Mom! That also drove me up the wall cause I had to sit by the computer and wait when I should have been doing other stuff. Oh well...

Michelle-no, I'm not offended at all, lol! Glad that women think they are good looking. I just might get rid of them someday. As for patience, well...it helps being a little nuts , you HAVE to have a sense of humor.

Mel- How's our ironlady today? I am so glad I have some time to get ready for this new challenge, there's no way I could compete with Mel (Austin)

Chris- I get their names mixed up all the time! Constantly! They all laugh about it. The worst was when I was having a kanipshin about someone making a horrendous mess and called them the dog's name! I even had to laugh about that one. OOOOOOh yessss, the train leaves the station without all the passengers aboard sometimes. No wonder I was dreaming about being a supermodel yesterday... I ain't livin' in reality!

How's everyone doing with the challenge? I'll be back later...
~Roxy
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 03:58 PM   #20  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Hey ladies, seems like it's been busy but probably just because this is the first time I've been here today! Anyway had a hard time sleeping from those lunges we had to do in the challenge yesterday so needless to say I am SORE today, not only that but I forgot to tell you all that when I did my lunges I had a 10 pound weight in each hand! No wonder I hurt! I also did upper body weights yesterday so I am obviosly sore from that too. Anyway did 30 minutes of cardio today and hope to get a 20 minute walk in later so that I can earn some activity points for the day. That's about it for me!

Oh but I went to Circuit City and got a really great deal on a new hard drive for my puter and my cousin is sending me some expensive comuter programs and memory today for free! So................with Michelle's help and the new monitor dh bought me for Christmas I am going to have a super puter!!! YAY! So that is the excitement for the day for me! Can't wait to get it all going. It should be great! Just ensures that I will spend every waking moment on this thing! LOL

Crystal sorry there are sickies at your house, that always makes things hard. I hate it when Bayley gets sick, I feel bad that I can't do much for her but luckily they get well again. Hope everything is going good on the house and the truck.

Mel your the workout QUEEN! We need to make you a crown! LOL Good for you. I only get about a half hour in. I'm sure I could get more but I try to stretch the daycare out and if I go over a half hour I have to use an hour of my punchcard and it adds up too fast, plus my mom always goes with me and likes to get in and out. so...................I guess that's just going to have to be good enough for now. Might up it if I stop losing or something.

Michelle I agree on the handsome son thing, (insert whistling noise here) sorry Roxy had to say it! LOL

So now Roxy you have a lovely family (see above) actually all of them are lovely, you look like you've done good!

Hi Chris looks like you've done good on your exercise today! Good for you! I don't have the morning school chaos in my house yet but I know I will soon enough. However being a teacher they will HAVE to get their butts in gear or I will be late for work too. I guess I have awhile to think about that one though.

Hi ricci!!

Deana get those stocking done! And yes I was serious when I said I'm glad your not doing the challenge! 4 pounds in one week?!!! You are super woman! That is so awesome. You are so going to meet your goal! Keep it up your an inspiration!

Ok I hope I didn't miss anyone if I did I'm sorry! I need to get my butt in the shower while baby is still down. I will be back later!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 05:06 PM   #21  

Jill, Crystal and Roxy, thanks so much for the WTG on my exercise.

Roxy, it would be great if you can join us next time for the challange. Sorry, you were waiting on those Im's from mom today. At least it's straight now.

Jill, Great job on the xercise for you too. I have punch card for nursery too at the gym. I pay 40 all at once and then they deduct it! I pay 1 per half hour. What do you pay if you don't mind me asking? Also, cool on the programs and new hard drive. You'll be speeding away soon. LOL about the crown. Wish I would lose some pounds though!

Crystal, glad you got in a nap. Hope the kids feel better soon.

Chris, I'm with ya on the thong undies. Maybe when I'm 130 lbs they'd feel better on.. lol. right now, they'd get lost...lol

Deana, Hello lady!! I sure hope you can join the next challange with us. It would be wonderful to have a large group doing it!

Jaymi, when r u going away? How long will you be gone for? WIll you have a computer with you, so that you can keep up with the challange or are you baggan on us??? How on earth did you do 3 hours of exercise the other day. I know I do 2 hours 2x a week and those two days I am sooo beat! Especially with the kids, I don't have that time either. Anyway, good job.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 05:09 PM   #22  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

I am so not getting anything done today. The kids keep making one mess after another. Oh well. Such is the life of a mom huh?

Jill-good job on your workout today. I still need to get one in. Maybe this evening. Kind of quiet today, isn't it? I suppose it's that time of year where everyone is busy.

Well I'm going to check on my bread. I'm trying to make some without yeast so that I can eat it. Not sure how it'll turn out but I'm trying... I left my mop outside so I have to let it thaw out in my mop water before I can clean my kitchen. There is a Martha Stewart hint...do not store your mom outside if you live in a cold climate.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 05:10 PM   #23  
Focus on the Process

okay...typing to fast..
I meant DO NOT STORE YOUR MOP OUTSIDE...NOT YOUR MOM!

~CHRIS
Old 12-14-2004, 08:31 PM   #24  

Height: 5 foot

Hello everyone! Whew it sucks not having any time.. but these "backyardigans" are acting terrible! Dh isn't here to help! I got in an hour and 10 minutes of Denise Austin (personal trainer) Did my jog.... tired! LOL

Mel- I'm going to TX for a week... leaving on the 23rd. But my mom has a computer so I'll be able to check in. I'm trying to get my mom to add my on her YMCA membership.. but if not... I'll be bringing my tapes and DVDs with me. My mom has an exercise bike. I think that was Saturday or Sunday.. and I was bored out of my mind... my dh was home and I didn't have anything else to do! Hey... you ain't too bad yourself!!! All those crunches.. whew!! You're the workout queen!! LOL

Crystal- YOU NEED SOME SLEEP GIRL!! I wish I could come and babysit a day for you just to take a long nap!! During pregnancy they always say get your sleep in now… but poor dear.. You can’t even do that!! You’re doing awesome though!

Deana- Good job on the 4 lbs!! Whoo hoo! Did you have fun shopping?

BTW- I would have sent you all some Christmas cards.. If I knew about it! LOL LMAO But NO…. I had to be away for 50 years!! Sorry chicks!

I just boxed up all my thongs…. No wedges for me! That was sooooo 6 years ago!! LOL

Chris- trust me it was a SLOW jog!! Only about 2.7 miles an hour. I have real short legs.. And on that treadmill, that’s about the fastest I can go! LOL
Sorry about your cat.. Hope he gets better soon! Oh and I’m not going to store my mom outside ok!!! I’ll let her in next time! LMAO Too funny!

Ricci- I’ve died my hair that color…. On purpose! So don’t feel bad! LOL
It’s looked pretty kool too! LOL

Thanks Roxy.. You are super mom!!!! LOL I don’t see how you do it! I always say that I want 10 kids.. But that was before I had 2! LOL

Jill- 10 lbs weights! Sheesh What are you the Super woman!! LOL I can barely do them at all now.. Because my legs haven’t gotten un sore! Good job on your exercise! That’s what I did today.. Upper body.. The heaviest weights I have are 5!

Jeniqua, Penny, Spryng (where is she at? I miss her!! ), Geri, Cindi, Leigh, Michelle, Kristin Cheri... and anyone else I missed! HI!!! How are all ya! LOL

Tomorrow will be the hardest day! It takes all I have to drink 32 oz of water! And I buy that fruit 2 0 just to get it down! But here's to tomorrow!!!!

Talk with you chickies later!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 08:51 PM   #25  
Curves 6-week solution

testing to see if it will let me post
Old 12-14-2004, 08:53 PM   #26  
Curves 6-week solution

ok well sorry about that last post I have posted twice and it has said no page to display so I was testing before I wasted anymore time. Anyway I wrote to say that I will be posting points for the BLC after Hunter leaves and I eat dinner. And to say to Mel that I'm sorry I didn't IM back but the only IM thingy that has been working it Yahoo and I can see others messages but can't send them. Anyway should be fixed after I get this new hard drive installed. Thats all for now! TTYL
Old 12-14-2004, 09:54 PM   #27  
Jeniqua

Hello ladies!! I'm here..LOL! I had a busy day.. I had all infants today. My husband went out of town for the night. We've been getting along great. Today I've stayed OP. I will admit I am getting hungry again but I just drank some water, so far it's helping.

Roxy~ (*WHISTLING*) You have very handsome sons. You have truly been blessed with a beautiful family. As soon as I get pictures I will download some pics of my kids too. How was your day??

Jaymi~ It sounds like you're doing great when it comes to your exercise. How do you do it with kids? I always have to wait until they're in bed or get up early. Keep up the fantastic job!!

Mel~ You are doing awesome!! Keep it up girl..you really are inspiring me! I wish I could find a sitter so I can go to the gym. Hubby's off all next week, so maybe.. keep your fingers crossed for me.

Crystal~ I'm glad you were able to get a nap in! How was your day?? How are you feeling?

Jill~ Hey you!! I've been trying to get a hold of you by yahoo but you've been busy..maybe soon we'll be able to chat. You are doing great!! Way to go with using the weights..I can't believe I didn't think of thT..LOL. hERE'S TO A WONDERFUL op DAY!!

Chris~ How is it going? How was your day?? Don't worry about the mess. It's living proof that you are officially a mommy..lol. Keep up the wonderful job on BLC!! You can do this..

If I forgot anyone, I am sorry..I better get off and do my exercise now that the kids are sleeping!! I'll be back tomorrow afternoon after the kids leave..Have a great day everyone!! WE CAN ALL BE LOSERS!!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 10:49 PM   #28  
Focus on the Process

Hey Jeniqua-How's the BLC for you today? I did really good today, but now I'm feeling the achiness starting. Sure glad that tomorrow is a Water Wednesday. I need to recuperate. I'm just going to get a small cardio in tomorrow. Way to go so far! You're doing awesome too. I just think all the support between everyone is great. Keeps me motivated. Talk to you tomorrow.

~chris
Old 12-14-2004, 11:55 PM   #29  
**Kristin**

Hello..remember me..yeah Im a dork that can't get my butt here to post as often as I should. After this week things should start slowing down a lot for me. I feel horrible that I haven't had time to be supportive to you all. I am super excited about the BLC and have been doing so-so on it. I am so bad about the eating, that is what I really should focus on. I am doing good with water though ! I got my 100 oz. in today! WHO_HOO and my legs are killing me! I feel like I did when I got into a car accident a few years ago, hurts to move period. Serves me right for being such a fatty patty! LOL Anyway, I miss you all ! lemme try and get personall from what I remember!@

Crystal - cool about the truck...I would thing getting a new loan though would hurt things for the house? WE were told when we were closing on our house that we shouldn't make any other big perchases (well ones that required a loan) until after it was ours! Just wondering, let me know how you guys are going to do it! I can't believe your little one is due so soon!! Time has flown, hope you are getting some down time to enjoy your last pregnancy! Sorry you have some sickies at your place...we have a dry cough at night over here...not sure what that is about, but is goes away when she wakes up!

Melissa - You are so funny I got your IM about sawing logs being exercise....well today I was sweating while i was baking etc, I was frantic around the kitchen it would have been funny to watch! LOL! I just wanted to tell you since I haven't gotten a chance yet, that I think you are doing so so so so so well I know that the scale hasn't moved much, but you are my workout idol! I am so proud of you!

Spryng - we miss you, come back!

Jeniqua - glad that you are on the challenge! Congrats on the OP day so far! so you have a daycare in your home I take it.... I love babies, wanna sen done to me until I get prego with one of my own! ROFL Just ship em fex ex or something! LOL their parents would never know! LOL

Jaymi - glad that you are back to post with us, hope its for good Have fun in Texas, keep up with the challenge! I am also a non-believer in workouts that last more than an hour or two...LOL! I wouldn't do it, even if I did have the time! LOL

Deana - I wish you could do the challenge with us! next time for sure! You are such a busy lady lately Slow down a little, k? ya makin' me nervous! Deer steaks sound yummy, I am hungry now, so I beter down some water and have a few carrot stick to satify me until bedtime! Hope you got to go window shop and get out of the house!

Chris - YAY for soreness. that means its working! LOL! Hope you are having a good night! Most of the time I would like to store my MOM outside, believe me, and my MIL! LMAO.....that was a freudian slip if I ever heard one! LOL

Roxy - you crack me up! I always say the lights are on but no one is home...thats my crazy lady saying LOL! You kids are beautiful, and the girls dresses look homemade, they are gorgeous! and ...aahheemmm...so are the oldest boys. Heartbreakers I want to see a pic of you and dh too!

okay well to the rest of you! Goodnight, I gotta get some laundry started and get a to do list made for the rest of this week, I will never remember what all have to be done still. We have one christmas celebration this coming weekend! YIKES! Have a great night all ! and talk to you tomorrow evening, I will be at dh;s grandmas all day helping her wrap presents and clean up a little for Christmas on Sunday! TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 12:32 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

That was me and hubby tonight before we went to the xmas party!

It was fun! I hope you are all having a great night!!
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote