3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Desperate Housewives (SAH's) #293 ~SUNDAY~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/49584-desperate-housewives-sahs-293-%7Esunday%7E.html)

mamawithdreams 11-21-2004 07:21 AM

Desperate Housewives (SAH's) #293 ~SUNDAY~

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet.

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 24 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Taking what I learned from WW & South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing.

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories, exercising, and drinking lots of water.

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight .

mamawithdreams 11-21-2004 07:41 AM

Happy, Happy, Happy Sunday To You Ladies

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Good morning ladies. Sure hope everyone's night was grand. Let's see...I got 7 1/2 hours of solid, straight sleep. Even in the same position all night. I went to bed at 1030 and woke up at 600 this morning. I honestly think that has happened less than 5x in the 2 years Andrew has been born. I am feeling WONDERFUL today. I don't want to rub in a good night so I'm hoping everyone else got one too.
Today we will be home until right after lunch time, we have to go to dh's grandparents and have dinner and discuss Thanksgiving. So I'm sure I'll be around later to check in.

Michelle, have fun at work or let's say I hope you had fun at work.

Penny, it's wonderful that you and your mom are waiting for your warriors. The best of luck with that.

Chris, I really hope Nicole is better today.

Deana, hope you got that cleaning done. Does it carry over to today too?

Hello to Jill, Spryng, Geri, Jaymi, Angel, Amy, Steph, Sherry, Jeniqua, and all you other desperate housewives. Hope you have a great Sunday.

I'll be around later to check in .

Deana1113 11-21-2004 08:37 AM

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Not alot going on yesterday's thread so I'm just going into today. Trying to get some "me" time before kiddos get up. We watched the Wizard of Oz last night too.

Crystal: Yes, cleaning spilt over to today too. We got quite a bit done yesterday but there is still more. Laundry is the worst since I can only do it so fast. Most of it was just clutter....school papers, craft stuff, toys....etc. But it's getting there.

Penny: Hope you and your mom get your warriors soon. Congrats to both boys on skipping a belt. Tell 'em WTG for me.

:wave: to everyone else. I'm going to work on more laundry and declutter some more. Kids will be up soon and wanting breakfast.

TTYL

chrily 11-21-2004 09:45 AM

Morning ladies,

I got sleep last night too! All the way through to 7 this morning. Nicole is feeling better. She's got a heck of a cough but at least she's breathing close to normal today. She's smiling and having fun instead of crying.

I better keep this short. I have to get ready to go to church this morning. Kelly is going to stay home with Nicole so that me, Tiana, and Kayla can go. I need a break from this house and I've skipped church for 2 weeks now. Okay, I'm going now. Time to wake up the little people and get them going.

~chris

MichelleRae 11-21-2004 10:16 AM

Good Morning girls!!

I didn't get very much sleep since I got home at 1 am and woke up at 6 am with Taylor making a mess with chapstick lol. I get to go back to bed as soon as hubby gets home though in an hour. My chest is feeling much worse today so I'm gonna take my vioxx and take a nap before going to work at 3. Ugghhhh these 10 hour shifts are killer especially since I have NOTHING to do!! I only had 2 customers all night last night!

Chris I'm glad Nicole is feeling better this morning lets hope she gets all the way better quick!! Have a good morning at church.

Crystal I'm so glad you got a full nights sleep!! That's awesome! Have fun at DH's grandparents today!!

Deana errrrr....do I dare say have fun decluttering and catching up on laundry lol!! Anything FUN planned for today?

Well my girls are being monsters so I better get off of here! I'll BBL!!
Love to all!
Michelle

sydsmom 11-21-2004 10:36 AM

Fly by! Just wanted to say :wave: HI! and god morning! :) Hope everyone has a great day! We have thanksgiving stuff here...and I am battling a slight "going out on the town" headache, as we went out with some friends in town last night! LOL! :lol: I will try and get back here....no promises though, its going to be a crazy day!

Chubba 11-21-2004 12:01 PM

Hi all,

Dh, Tony & I are still sick...just colds but it takes everything out of you. I haven't exercised in a week and have no ambition to do much else either. I will exercise tomorrow morning...I'll just keep a box of kleenex next to me. Eating hasn't been great because we grab the easiest thing rather than cooking a healthy meal.
Laundry to do today... that's about it.
Hope you are all well and congrats to anyone who's a loser :).

Ginny..so glad you're posting again....I cry to songs ALL the time.

Michelle...hugs to the monsters...they sound just like my boys.

Are we all going to do the gift exchange opening the same day? I've been out of the loop so I don't know if anything was decided. I want to get mine mailed out to Ricci next week.

TTYL

Bayleysmom 11-21-2004 03:06 PM

Hey ladies, Bayley has been really sick. Her cold moved into one of her eyes and she is so congested and just yucky. So on top of all the work I am supposed to be doing for school I also have a sick baby, messy house and Thanksgiving coming up!!! AHHHHHH anyway I am hoping I can get all my homework done today so that I can chill a little and relax, not sure if that will happen or not. So anyway I am a little stressed and have not been able to work out for 3 weeks since Bayley is sick and can't go to the daycare. So that's my day! LOL

Geri I have you in the gift exchange and I'm a last minute shopper! LOL Any specifics you really want? Just thought I would ask just in case you have seen something lately that you really want, if not I will just look at the suggestions on the moms losing weigh site.

Ok I need to get back to the homework. I'll be around here all day so IM me if any of you all get bored :) TTYL

Bayleysmom 11-21-2004 05:04 PM

52,074, ha ha ha I just discovered the games tab on yahoo messenger and I noticed that Phoenix had the high score out of all the people on my buddy list for bounce out so of course I had to try and beat it! LOL So I did and now I am challenging all of you to beat it! It's pretty fun. Ok back to work just wanted to challenge you all! LOL

BIGtimeLOSER 11-21-2004 07:45 PM

Hey My chickie friends!!

Yet another busy weekend, and now I am feeling kinda sick! I imagine I will catch everything at first that comes my way. I get to work only 3 days this week, too.

I clicked on bounce out and nothing happened, so I can't play you, Jill! But I bet I could beat ya!! ;)

Where is Spryng, did I miss her post?

I am going to finish dinner. Chili dogs and fries, not healthy, but fast and easy.

I hope to get back here later to chat more...we'll see.

By the way, I have slept better since working than I have in YEARS! Crystal, maybe you should go to work like the rest of us! LOL! My kids are even going to bed better, so I am winning all the way around.

Love to all!!
~Cindi~

Bayleysmom 11-21-2004 08:06 PM

Bring it on Cindy! LOL So glad you are sleeping better, I know that when I start working out or when I start a new job I always sleep better too, it's all that extra energy being exerted! My friend lost 20 pounds when she started working for the Boys and Girls Club! She had to put out so much energy to keep up with all the kids.

Where is everyone today, I mean I know it's Sunday but c'mon! Somebody say something! It's the only thing that makes it bearable to be on this thing. Well I want to be super excited for Thanksgiving and for my 4 days off and for my cousins coming but I can't till I get this dang project done! I really need dh to leave with the baby cuz I need to stand up and practice it professionally and I won't do it while he is in the house cuz he will only laugh! LOL Maybe I can practice a lot tomorrow, huh? Well wish me luck, hope you all are having great Sundays with your families. TTYL

Deana1113 11-21-2004 09:10 PM

WOW!!!

Really quiet here today, except Jillybean :rofl:. Almost seems she's talking to herself :lol: . Love ya Jill! Hope you get some practice in tomorrow and get your house clean.

Cheri: Glad you could check in with us. CONGRATS!!! on #4. Will you find out the sex? Do you want a girl this time?

Chris: Soooo glad Nichol is feeling better today.

Michelle: Sorry you are feeling worse today. Hopefully the meds will kick in high gear and make you feel better.

Kristin: Out late last night? Whadcha do? Dinner, dancing, drinking, eating? I know, I'm being nosey!

Cindi: Chili dogs and fries?!? Boy that's been forever around here. I wouldn't go near it now that I am losing. But you're right, quick and easy. We had Terriaky (sp?) Chicken and Minute rice......yummm! Glad you are sleeping better too.

Well, laundry is down to a couple loads. I've been busting tail on it all day....it was really, really piled up. We just have tooooo many clothes, but it's so hard to weed them out because they wear them all. Dh had to work tonight and thinks he will have to Wednesday night too, volunteer, so Thanksgiving could be very interesting to say the least. He will need to be sleeping but won't miss a meal :dizzy: . Friday I will be at Walmart when they open so I can get the deals for Christmas, then we are going to Cabela's to get a couple things for us for Christmas.

I am exhausted tonight. Gonna pogo for a while, then to bed early. Tomorrow will be Curves, dd has preschool then Erik has scouts tomorrow night and the Chiefs are on Monday Night Football.....WooHoo! Go Chiefs!!!

TTYL

Bayleysmom 11-21-2004 09:24 PM

76,410! Ha beat that, just kidding! LOL as you can tell I am procrastination once again. Oh well I think I am almost done and will work into the night if I have too. I think I will have mom watch Bayley tomorrow so I can have a quiet houst to practice my speech too.

Deana so glad you got a lot done today. Sorry you are so tired :( Maybe you should try and beat my score on bounce out! LOL I know you are into games like me. And yes I was talking to myself today but what's new I do that all the time! :rofl:

Cheri glad you checked in with us! Congrats on the baby! Want me to predict for you? I have a great chart that tells me what it is as long as I know your age and what month you conceived in. It's pretty darn accurate! Was this planned? Well congrats again and hope you can check in more with us!

Ok back to it again, and this time I mean my paper not bounce out! LOL

need2losemore 11-21-2004 09:43 PM

HI, all, I had a busy weekend, so wasn't on here much. Sorry for everyone with sick kiddos. Hope they get well soon.
GINNY! Give me some ideas on what you want.
I will catch up with you all later.

sharqueen76 11-21-2004 10:18 PM

Hello ladies! I am soo sorry I've been missing in action this weekend. My Mother In Law decided to surprise us this weekend and came up from Connecticut. My MIL is bumming because we're not going there for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year(At least that's what she thinks..lol) We are going up there Christmas eve. They brought the kids Christmas gifts from them and the rest of the family. On friday and Saturday I attended my cousin's school play Cinderella. She was Cinderella! It was beautiful! My husband is home again this week. Also on Saturday I went and spent time with my friend Tabatha who the Dr's think has MS. I felt so bad for her. She couldn't do anything. Her hand is like in a crippled position and she can't move it at all. I spent time with her while her boyfriend went to run some errands. On Saturday my church also had our Thanksgiving dinner. As you can see I had a very busy weekend. I am so glad it's over..I didn't eat well this weekend or exercise..I know, I know... I will work extra hard this week to get back on track..

Well I hope all of you ladies had a great weekend too!! I'll see you all in the AM!! Night!!