3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   THIN GROUP EXERCISE THREAD (For May) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/4922-thin-group-exercise-thread-may.html)

CJ 05-04-2001 12:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start a new exercise thread for the month of May.

This will really help us in our weight loss program because exercise goes hand in hand ... the better we exercise the more we stay on our program.

So come on guys what are you waiting for? Post with us and let us know how you are doing with your exercise program.

I have been walking some, but intend to do more. Those that know me well know that I am not a person to just go out and walk or do exercise ... but I am changing my ways! Usually, Sharon is the one who starts the exercise threads ... thought I would beat her to the punch this time!

So, come on! Join me please!

Love, CJ

CJ 05-04-2001 05:46 PM

?????

Hello .......

Took a 2 mile walk today! Am shutting down computer now -- leaving for the cabin. Be back Tuesday! Have a great weekend everyone!

Love, CJ

Sassy 05-05-2001 06:14 PM

HEY HO HERE I AM TOO!

Hey CJ,
Thanks for starting the new exercise thread. I had been meaning to but you just beat me to the punch, like you said you little BRAT! LOL

Anyways I am finally getting back to where I want to be with my exercise program. I went to the gym yesterday and did it all. The treadmill than the machines and the hand weights too. Than Scarlett a really cute young girl that works at Ladies Only has starting teaching aerobics so bugged me to join in so I did and man that was another hour doing that. So I was ready to fall over when I got done with that. So I really feel like I had a great workout yesterday. I will try to take a walk later as well around my neighborhood.

CJ-You are doing really well with your exercise plan too. I can tell all that walking you have been doing has been paying off can't you?

Come on Thinsters post with CJ and mysel and see if it doesn't help to motivate, support and encourage each other.

Talk to you guys later, Sassy Sharon :cool:

Sherry 05-05-2001 10:03 PM

Saturday: :wave:

Walked 1 Mile......:)

May Goal: 30 miles
Miles To Goal: 29 miles

Sherry (Sher-Bear):cool:

Sherry 05-06-2001 11:58 PM

Sunday:

Walked 1 mile today & went bowling tonight! I bowled 5 games!!!! WOW.....what great exercises!!:D

Miles To Goal:28

Sherry 05-07-2001 08:37 PM

Monday:

Walked 1 mile before the storm came!! :)

Miles to Goal:27

CJ 05-07-2001 08:57 PM

I'm back!

OK - I'm back and going walking in the morning! Hey Sherry - I like that idea of a goal of miles walked! Mind if I join ya? I will go the 30 with you .... can I count what I already walked before the cabin? that was in may ....

Here goes....

May goal: 30 miles
Miles to go: 28 miles
(walked 2 miles Friday)

Raked many many leaves up at the cabin yesterday - for at least 3-4 hours (no kiddin! - I got the sore muscles to prove it)!

Sherry 05-07-2001 09:11 PM

CJ....

Hey girlie!!! Yes...PLEASE join me & help me make my 30 mile goal for this month!!!

I was beginning to think I was here all by myself!! :lol:

Luv ya,

Hey Ya'll......Come join CJ & I.....WE CAN DO IT!!!!:D

CJ 05-08-2001 12:21 PM

Whoohoo!

Walked 2.7 miles this morning! It's so nice to go walking in this beautiful weather!

Miles to goal: 25.3 miles

Have a great day!

Love, CJ

Sherry 05-08-2001 07:11 PM

Tuesday:

Bowling League Night.......bowled 3 games!

CJ 05-09-2001 02:33 PM

Wednesday ....

Went for walk again today! 2.8 miles .... really wanting that 10 lb ribbon tomorrow!

Miles to goal: 22.5 miles

Sherry: hope you don't mind but I "borrowed" you girl jumproping but "changed" it a bit ....

Love, CJ

Sherry 05-09-2001 11:17 PM

Wednesday:

Walked 2 miles!! :D

Miles To Goal:25

CJ.....you can always "borrow" any of my images! Glad you like them!! :)

Sassy 05-10-2001 05:09 PM

I am here guys!

Wow lookie here we have Sher-Bear too. That is so great Sherry that you are here with CJ and me. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but I am here now and so glad there is the 3 of us posting and hopefully we can pick up even some more exercise people to post with us.

I have been doing really well lately. Been walking quite abit and last night I went to my gym and did all the machines and than jumped in with the aerobics group and did another hour with them. Tired but worth it I think. Than I went to the mall and walked there too.

CJ-You are really a walking fool lately girlfriend. Wow you have been doing great with your walking. I see you have a goal of how much you are walking. That is great. I have a pedometer somewhere but can't find it. But cause I try to mix things up I won't jump in this for now. I probally do 30 miles in a month, if I find my pedometer I will try to keep track. I always try to do different things like walking, free weights, aerobics and even my Tao Bo tapes or some of my other tapes I have downstairs with my treadmill, free weights ect. We have a TV-VCR down there and I want to try to get back and do that at least once a week, some kind of exercise tape. Congrats CJ for all you have been walking. It really makes a difference in your weight doesn't it? That 10 lb ribbon will be yours really soon. :D

Sherry-Wow you are doing so great too Sher-Bear between the walking the way you have been doing and all the bowling you have done. YOU ARE DOING WONDERFUL! You and CJ are BOTH gonna make your 30 mile mark for May!

Well guys let's keep it all up!

Love ya, Sassy Sharon :cool:

Sherry 05-11-2001 12:35 AM

Thursday:

Walked 1 mile!!!! :D

Miles To Goal:24

CJ......Did ya walk today? Did ya get that 10 lb. ribbon?? I missed your walking post tonight! :)

Sharon....So glad you're with us!! Let's try and get all the others to "move their BODS!" :lol: Yes....I use a pedometer too! I really have to watch how I put it on the top of my shorts though...If it gets caught under a "roll of fat" it doesn't work!!! hehe!!
Good job on the gym work-out & the walking!! You go girl!!! :D

Love ya'll...

CJ 05-11-2001 07:58 AM

morning fellow exercisers!

Having my morning cup of coffee and my WW breakfast bar and then I am off to my girlfriends house and we are going walking in her neighborhood!

Sharon: hey girlfriend - glad to see you here too, altho I would be most surprised to not see you here! Yes, I guess I have turned into a walking fool ... feels good. I don't walk fast, just steady.

Sherry: I didn't walk yesterday - I papered the shower walls in the bathroom instead! I have a pedometer too, I am pretty sure it is pretty accurate. $9.95 at KMarts compared to $25.00 at WW!

I didn't get my ribbon yesterday (boo hoo, whine whine) I maintained. Oh well, next week!

I'll be back later to post my miles for today.... I may have to walk between the raindrops tho. LOL

Later....
Love, CJ