THIN GROUP EXERCISE THREAD (For May)

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well, walked 4 miles today! And got in a little "weight training" too! hahaha We walked to the hostess outlet (2 miles) and carried 2 bags of goodies back (2 miles) boy arms were so sore! I call that wt training right? LOL

May goal: 30 miles
    Miles to goal: 18.5

Love, CJ
  • Happy Mothers Day!
    Hi guys.
    Are we all ready for Mothers Day? I don't know what we are doing. Hopefully it will not involve eating, well not in a big way anyways. :LOL:

I have still been exercising good and have either been going to the gym, walking or riding my bike around till I am all worn out. HA HA

CJ-Don't worry you will get that 10 lb ribbon yet. At least you did not have a gain and that is the important thing. Keep on walking girl! Hey that is pretty good walking to the Hostess Outlet and all those bags were just like doing weight training. LOL Hey if I were there I would be carrying lots of bags too. Well maybe the light stuff, but maybe some of the regular stuff too-You know for the kids right? HA HA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry-I see both you and I posted to get some of the other Thinsters over here. I sure hope we get lots more cause the more the merrier I always say. You don't have rolls of fat Sher-Bear cause it is coming off big time for you. I just know it.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU BOTH

Talk at your ladies later, love ya, Sassy Sharon
  • Saturday:

Walked 2 miles today......(and cleaned house all day!)

Miles To Goal:22

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
  • Sunday:
    Walked 2.4 miles with hubby tonite ...

May Goal: 30 miles
    Miles to Goal: 16.1

Love, CJ
  • Sunday:

Walked 2 miles!

Miles to Goal:20

Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Hey CJ....wait for me!! You're about 4 miles ahead of me!
  • Monday ...
    Just got back from my walk for today ... 2.3 miles!

May Goal: 30 miles
    Miles to Goal: 13.8

Have a great day everyone!

Love, CJ
  • We are all doing so great!
    Hey there Sherry and CJ,
    Way to go with all your walking. You will soon be at your 30 lb goal I'll bet if you keep this pace up.

I went to the gym today after I went to my Weight Watchers meeting (by the way lost 2.6 lbs, and 2.8 lbs last week, so this is about all the weight I put on from seeing daughter in Florida and going to Michigan-Yahoo!). Anyway had a great workout with all the weights and machines. But before that I went to the mall and 2 miles so I am on my way as well and feeling fit.

Happy to report I am now down 31 pounds only 11 more till I will get my 42 lbs back that I had gained this last year, than lookout here I come to lose the rest of it.

YES YES WE CAN DO THIS GIRLS! WHOO HOO!

Love ya, Sharon
  • Tuesday:

Missed my bowling league tonight because I've had to much to do....BUT I did walk 2 miles!!

Miles to Goal:18

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
  • Wednesday:

Walked 1 mile

Miles To Goal:17

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
  • Happy Saturday!
    Hi guys, just a few minutes I am heading to the gym for a workout. Might as well keep it up on the weekends when I can. It will help me come Monday and my WW class.

I have been doing well and went quite a bit this week and have been walking in between as well.

Sherry-Good job still on your walking. Keep up the good work.

Love ya, Sharon
  • Saturday:
    Walked 2 miles

Sunday:
    Walked 1 mile

Miles to Goal:14

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
  • Tuesday
    Ok .... here goes: walked yesterday (between rain storms) for 2 miles.

Today I got my bike out and rode 10 miles in 1 hour! Can I count that on my goal??? LOL

May goal: 30 miles
    Miles to goal: 11.8

Later...
    Love, CJ
  • Hi guys!
    Just popping in to say that I have been doing pretty well on my exercise. I have been to the gym quite a bit this past week and last. I even walked alot, went to Mill Race park one day and walked along the riverwalk they have there. That was really pleasant. I even saw a mother duck with 11 fuzzy babies swimming beside her. It was such a cute sight!

You have been both doing really well in walking CJ and Sherry. And CJ I see that you have added bikeriding as well. I love to take my bike out too for a change of pace from walking. Keep it up both of you!

Well don't know if I will get to the gym this week cause of all the company I am expecting and just been busy busy getting things done around the house for the guests. But I sure am moving around here so that counts as exercise in my book.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Love ya, Sharon