Old 11-01-2004, 12:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Geri yes I dyed my hair today it is now burgundy and I absolutely love it! I used to love blonde hair but as I've gotten older I just love my darker colored hair and i wanted a richer tone to my color so I decided to dye it today I always say my hair is my saving grace, If I do say so myself I have really nice hair I am so attached to it and I'm thinking about cutting it off and donating it to Locks of Love which is an NPO that creates wigs for cancer patients. But I haven't decided yet, only because I'm so attached I hope you had a great halloween

Thanks everyone for your comments on my pics they are so sweet.

Well I'm tired and a bit tipsy so I'm going to go to sleep. I'll post more in the morning

Love to you all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 07:25 AM   #17  
I'm a homeschool mama

A new thread...see you there
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 12:49 PM   #18  
Jeniqua

Steph~ Thanks!! Your kids are too cute! It ws hard passing by the junk food isles but I did it..YAY!! For snack I brought myself some strawberries and cool whip..Yummy!! I agree, they didn't need to scare a 3 year old..that wasn't right.

Deana~ I can't believe I have no junk food in my house!! I am so glad I did it. I so, know how you are feeling!! Every Saturday morning my husband tells me I can go out for "ME" time but WHERE?? I always end up staying home too..but you and I really need to take our husbands up on their offer because one day they might just say never mind. The next time he offers, go!! Even if it's just for a walk..that's what I've been doing the last couple of weeks just to get out. Us mothers need a break too!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote