Old 10-26-2004, 02:27 PM   #16  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Ahhhhh Crystal I went out of order when I was addressing everyone and forgot to put you in my post!! Anyway I was going to say that I hoped it dried up a little so dh could work some more and that your roast sounded good. We had roast last week and we had roast beef tacos last night, they were yummy. Way better than ground beef tacos (in my opinion). Anyway I had a post in my head for you but it just didn't make it to the page. Sorry! Hope you are having a good day!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 02:33 PM   #17  
Jeniqua

QOTD: Crystal, I am the same way! I try not to nag my husband either. I just let him go and come as he pleases. I find that if I nag my husband it just makes things very tense between us. I find when I don't nag him he just stays home without even realizing it..LOL! Don't get me wrong, at times I do feel like a single mom and do get upset but I am not going to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do either. I am his wife not his mother. It has worked for us! He stays home more than he realizes now too !
As far as cooking goes, I don't have to worry about that, he's not a picky eater, Thank God!! I love cooking from scratch though, after all they say the way to a man's heart is through their stomach..LOL!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 03:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 256/202.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Jill: my ticker
CD= cycle day so I am now on the 23rd day of my 30 day cycle
DPO= the number of days since I ovulated so today I am 6 days post
ovulatioin
hth
kandie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 03:22 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good afternoon all!

Well, my house is coming right along. I got my disaster of a kitchen all cleaned up and swept and all that. Looks sooo much better. (and smells better LOL) Lunch was spaghetti and I already made my dinner, which is avocado swiss chicken with couscous and a veggie. I put it in a tupperware bowl and will take it with me to MIL house and eat it there while everyone else is eating their stuff. So I am prepared, lol.

I have to take a quick shower to get ready for the movies so I can't get personal at the moment, but I'll be back later. And don't forget, The biggest Loser comes on tonight!!! great show!

TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 03:34 PM   #20  
I'm a homeschool mama

They are more than half way done with the forms. That really makes it come to life alittle more. Dh had to leave to go to the doc for a consulation for some things but he left his uncle and the two workers out there and I think they'll finish the forms today. I'll take a picture of that and tomorrow they'll pull string and start the rough plumbing as long as weather permits. So for now, we'll get the slab poured next week, early to mid I think. That's great. Just thought I'd post that.
Spryng, enjoy the movies.
TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 04:12 PM   #21  
**Kristin**

HI Girls! I know - I know...where the heck have I been! WEll of course the weekends fly by with dh home....got the fence completed, and the garage organized, so the outside stuff is ready for winter...along with a ton of other things that are too long to mention. and then yesterday I was just too wiped out to come down here and catch up, let alone post! I went to the doc, no baby so visible signs of trouble on a sonogram.....so we still aren't sure WHY I have no period. I got a shot of hormones (in my butt ) to induce a TOM....and all of the sudden I have instant PMS! LOL! My period should start in the next week to 2 weeks. After this "forced" period, if I am not on track and continuing to have a period then it is probably polycystic ovarian syndrome. Which isn't as bad as Endometriosis, but I would still have to see a fertility doc if that is the case! UGH! SO just pray that my womanly parts were just being lazy! LOL! I have been doing pretty well OP...I slacked BIG time on SUnday night though...we went to a chinese buffet...I just couldn't help myself! But I am drinking lots of water though!

Welcome to all the newbies! THere are a lot of you!

Jill - Glad you got the costume....I love it too, can't wait to see pictures!

To the rest of you! Love you! I just need to go sleep...after readinga ll the posts from thursday until now, I am beat!This instant TOM is the worst! LOL!

One more thing! This is the third time that we have started a thread #'ed 267, I was really confused when I read 275, then 267.... we are closer to 280 something in all reality i think ! LOL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 04:14 PM   #22  
**Kristin**

i meant "no baby, NO signed of visible trouble"....didn't want to confuse you all!

Spryng - have fun, thanks for the chat

Crystal - How cool, keep sending pics to update us on the progress!
Old 10-26-2004, 05:33 PM   #23  
I'm a homeschool mama

Kristin, so sorry about the problems you're having. Sorry about having to force a TOM, that can't be good. I never worried about mine when I didn't have one. I went 7 months without one once, but I knew that wasn't good, I just didn't want to deal with it I guess. Hope it gets better for you.

Okay, girls...FORMS ARE DONE ON THE HOUSE!!! It actually shows the outline of the house but it's so neat to see and SOOOOOO exciting. Just thought I'd share. Going to make corn on the cob so we can have our dinner. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 06:38 PM   #24  

Height: 5 foot

Hello All you Chicks!! Well today is going pretty good so far. I’ve exercised for an hour so far, Denise Austin, and I’ve drank 16 oz of water. My calories are at about 900 or so.. So … so far I’m doing good. Well right now I’m eating sunflower seeds, I have no idea how many calories are in those! I got a month or so to lose 10 lbs… I’m not sure I can do that crap.. But I’m sure as **** gonna try! So anyways I better go, I’ll come back to comment later!
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 07:01 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

hey ladies, wierd day here, my sister called me last night to tell me that her husbands nephew so my family by association .... went to the ER last night because he couldn't move his leg and it hurt really badly, well last week he was bit by a spider which they think was a brown recluse. Anyway they thought that his leg problem was related to the spider bite well, upon checking his red and white cells and platelets, they discovered that they were all out of whack. The doctors called the hospital in spokane and they said they wanted him there right away and sent a plane to come get him. Today he is in a drug induced coma and the doctors are saying that he's showing signs of leukemia although nothing is conclusive. So I've cried a little today. I mean I see him at all the family functions that I attend with my sister and he's pleasant kid, well as pleasant as a teen can be But please say some special prayers for him and his family.

I got some school work done today and got the girls room straightened out and we're gonna try and get Taylor to sleep in her own bed tonight, hopefully she will.

I only have a 4 day work week this week cuz I got Halloween off, and we're having a party that day from 9pm to 11pm just a few people are coming and bringing their children along. We're having it at 9 because we want to take the kids to the mall to go trick or treating and then we'll come home after that is done.

Crystal I always had crazy wierd dreams when I was pregnant once I dreamt that my mom could take the baby out and I could play with her for 6 minutes but she had to be back before the 6 minutes were up lol. Then I had one when I was preg with Teagan that I decided to try pushing one day and out popped teagan but I didn't want to go to the hospital because my doctor would have been mad at me for pushing her out! OMG!! You rascal I soooo am wanting to be pregnant again!!!!

Spryng I think you are just going to love your position!! I'm excited for you!!

Deana way to go on the 3 lbs down!!! Woo Hooo!!!

Chris....step away from the candy...I repeat step away from the candy JK good luck on finding the pumpkin!!

Ok I need to go finish some more school work!
Love to you all
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 07:35 PM   #26  
**Kristin**

well - I thought I would have pages to reply to! LOL! I'm in my pjs and getting ready to fold clothes and watch "the biggest loser".

Crystal - yeah - I wouldn't normally give a crap, but when your trying to get pregnant, its a little disheartning that I can't while there is no TOM !!! 7 months! WOW! I have never gone more than 2 months...and that was one time when I was 16. I am not sure what is up, just hope that nothing is seriously wrong with me concieving. It will suck to pay out of pocket for fertility stuff......insurance won't pay for it, and there is only so much they can do as a Ob to cover it up that I am trying to concieve !! SHEESH! I'm not going to worry though....Its all in God's hands! That is the way I must look at it, if I worry then I could mess my cycle up more! LOL! Congrats on the house! Pictures, pictures!!!!

Michelle - I will say some extra special prayers for you and your family. I have to notice one thing though, you are becoming active in the Luekemia Society aren't you? Maybe there is a reason Chin up! What you are doing can only make a difference for him and others! I'm all about things coming full circle today! LOL! Again, I will pray for everyone involved! Too funny about the pregnant dreams. I can't remember any, jsut that I was never full, I was a bottomless pit when I was prego. LOL, hummm...wonder why I am where I am now, huh??? LOL!

Okay ya'll have a great evening! I am going to get off here and play with dd before the show comes on! TTYL!
Old 10-26-2004, 08:53 PM   #27  

Kristin I was having the same exact thoughts about why I started to become involved in the LLS, I told my sister that I'm going to become Shauns mothers (Delwinna) best friend, I'm going to help her out as much as I can and we're going to organize fundraisers and walks and I'm going to bring them meals when I can. Although I'm praying that it isn't as serious as they think it is at this point. It was wierd last night when I was talking to my sister about it I said..."I don't want to scare anyone but it sounds like a blood cancer...and I only mention it because I've done a lot of reading on it lately." She totally understood and said that she had the same thoughts. I'm waiting to hear an update on him soon.

Sounds like everyone is doing wonderful
Have a great day!
Love to all
Michelle
Old 10-26-2004, 09:23 PM   #28  
mama of 4little Angels

Default Evening Ladies

Well another OP day, as in "OFF PLAN".I need some motavation and fast.The holidays are coming and I seem to be getting weeker willed.Any suggestions?

Spryng-Not sure if the ball passed yet or not.He said he's had one BM but he couldn't tell if it passed b/ well it wasn't in view enough for him to see.Hope thats not TMI. Congrads on the job.You'll do fine don't worry about getting yelled at just worry about enjoying it and having fun.If you can't have fun at your job you need to just keep being a SAHM,right?lol Good luck with that.

Penny-Have a nice trip.You deserve it.Relax for all of us if you get a chance.

Chris-The ball was about as big as a marble.I'm not sure if you've ever heard of a mega bean or not but anyhow, there is a ball inside of those that make them work and my son decided to take it apart and eat it.I thought they grew out of that stage by at least age 4 at the latest.lol

Deane--You go on your weightloss.Feels good don't it?
I'm not to worried about the ball absorbing in his system.Companies aren't allowed to use lead in toys anymore and I'm pretty sure it was stainless steel.

Mel-Let us know about your doctor visit.Good Luck

Jill-How was that movie Mean Girls?I thought about letting my girls watch it.what is it rated?As far as me gettion back on plan I need a good kick start motavation.

Kristen-I have never heard of getting a shot in the butt to kick start a period.Then again i've never had that trouble.I do have an irregular period but I don have one every month just not on the same week.I'm hoping the medicine i'm on for my thyroid will fix that.Hope you get back on track with that though.I know it can be stressful.

Crsytal--You've got to be so excited about the house.You deserve it.It's always nice to get what you deserve.By the way do you notice how much you and mel look alike.Well can't really tell with the glasses but I think you two have alot of similarities,or how ever you spell that word.lol Hope the roast was good.I'm going to make homemade vegy soup tomorrow.I love using the crockpot in cool weather plus at supper time all you have to do is make cornbread or biscuits and supper is served.

Jeniqua-You said you loved to cook from scratch.Just wondering if you know any healthy recipes you would be willing to share with us?

Well all the other SAHM hey to you girly's to .Hope everyone has a great night.I have to go finish cleaning for the day.
Here's a tip as far as cleaning the microwave goes.Just put a glass of water in there and turn it on long enough for it to boil and cause some steam for a few seconds,then just take the water out get a rag and wipe it down.You don't need anykind of soap or anything.the moisture makes everything wipe right off.
Well thats my tip of the day.lol
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 09:27 PM   #29  
mama of 4little Angels

Michelle Rae-I didn't forget you.I will definitly pray for your family.I also believe everything comes in full circle.So this is probly a blessing in disguise.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 03:31 AM   #30  

I just wanted to remind everyone that we are coming up on the 31st (The deadline for signing up for the Friendship swap) Please go to the MSN group page and sign the appropriate thread if you wish to be a part of the swap.

I want to convey just a few rules as I think they are needed.

1. Please don't sign up for the swap if you think you won't be able to afford a gift
2. I know we all have good intentions when signing up for the swap but remember that once signed up its sort of an obligation, I don't want anyone who signed up for the swap to be left out.
3. If you have a problem or something has come up and you won't be able to participate please let me know so that I will be able to make arrangements

Okay now keep in mind that these rules are made with the best of intentions. I'm sure you can understand

Now if you haven't signed up and want to take part please email me this week or sign the appropriate thread at the msn group page.

Have a great night girls I'm off to bed now
Loveto all
Michelle