Old 10-23-2004, 09:30 PM   #16  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

SPRYNG: YAHOOOOOO!!!!! WTG GO GIRL!!!! Wow on the car deal too. Things are going so good for you lately it must feel absolutely GREAT!!! Send me some of those good vibes, would ya? Never been to Joe's, sounds really good. Glad to hear that fil is back to himself today, what a scare.

Chris: You cleaning fool you! GO GO GO! You're not the oldest here so don't feel bad. I'm almost 37. If I do go back I wil lonly go to my doctor and not sure how soon I can get in to see him, but I WILL get something that works.

Mel: I wish we had leaves to rake. We lost all our big trees in storms the last couple of years and the little trees we have left are pretty small and very few leaves. Hope you had a fun day. Now I want Chinese too .

Kathy: WOOOHOOO on not snacking last night. Now eat some carrots or celery for the game tonight......no dip unless it's really low fat and low cal. You can do it. Let us know what kind of scale you get tomorrow.

Penny: Busy Woman! LOVE the new pic girl! You are beautiful and are really lookin good. Keep it up! Not sure yet if I will go back or not. I have been sooooo frustrated with going in and being misdiagnosed, I wonder if it's worth it. On webmd.com they suggested using a decongestant so I need to hit Walmart tomorrow and get something.

Crystal: So glad you finally got to see Libby, even if the visit was cut short.

Jaymi: Woooo spandex! Just think how you are gonna look in it by Thanksgiving . Motivation. You can do it!

Jill: Hope you're having fun carving pumpkins!!!

Hello to everyone else. Dd is wanting on the computer so I'm going to go read some more of my book. Tomorrow will be major cleaning since dh is coming home tomorrow and I haven't done a thing since he left .

Have a great night all!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 10:32 PM   #17  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hey gals

Didn't realize I didn't post yet!!

Spryng!!! I am so happy for you! I will miss you so much though...we need at least one post a day from you...okay?? WTG on becoming a 2 car family!

Penny...You look fabulous in your pic!!! Your hair looks nice!

Kandie...way to go on avoiding the snack cravings!!

Nope, no card yet! Do you believe that??? Also I have a rotten cold and my wicked MIL came by this am, uninvited and unannounced!!!!!!! My house was not clean and DH was fuming...she will go tell everyone what an awful place we have and never even consider that I have been recuperating and that I have 7 kids!! It was pretty bad because I am in the midst of decluttering clothes and there is stuff everywhere!! BTW...the witch lives in another state!!!! Would a phone call have hurt anything???? And yes...she DID come to see the house...not us!!

Desperate housewives is on...bbl
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 07:56 AM   #18  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Starting a new thread.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote