Old 10-15-2004, 08:37 PM   #16  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Hi All!!!

Well I finally got fed up with feeling like crud so I called the doctor's office again and they had a cancellation so they got me in this afternoon. I have an inner ear infection and she gave me some amoxicillin and said to use ibuprofen for the pain.

Mel: No I didn't ask about the mamo because it ends tomorrow and I can't afford it this week anyway, for the first month fee that is.

Jill: WTG on the .5!!! Better than a gain. Keep it up. Like Penny said, probably weight lost but muscle gained.

Penny: WTG on your .5 too!!! Keep it going girl. Scout training isn't until tomorrow. I'm getting ready to leave and drop kids off real soon then back home and to bed so I can be up early, like 6:00ish. I have to leave here no later than 7:30 a.m. It's about a half hour drive and I'm following someone else's directions.

Kristin: I will do my best tomorrow with eating. No telling what they are serving for lunch but I can control my snacks. And today I still have 370 calories left for the night and it's getting too late to eat now. Maybe a few crackers later with a bottle of water to tide me over til breakfast.

Angel: Sending get well wishes to all of you. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Crystal: I did a little sponge painting in my bedroom before I moved in but that was over 10 years ago. Haven't attempted anything remotely close since. Sorry I can't be much help.

Spryng: Glad the interview went well. Will they call you to come in for the rest of it next week? Good Luck....

Michelle: Don't feel bad about stomping through the house. When I get really mad I want to throw things. One time one of the kids made me so mad that I threw the butter knife I had in my hand through the kitchen window and screen. Dh found it stuck in the yard straight up.... . It's funny now, and I just told the one that made me mad he was lucky he wasn't the window.

To everyone else: Have a great weekend. I will be MIA most of tomorrow. STAY OP!!! Drink your water!!! Excercise you butt off!!!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:43 PM   #17  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Hi all,
Sorry for my absence. My sister and I were out trying to find that d8#$ pumpkin. We have ideas but just need a couple more clues or another brain to figure it out. Anyhow we did go walking down by the river with the kids and got about 1 mile in. I count mine more as 2 since I ended up carrying Nicole on my hip or on my shoulders most of the time. Does that count as weight lifting....

Didn't do too bad today for food. Right on track with breakfast and tacos made with corn tortillas for lunch and dinner was 2 pancakes, eggs, and 2 sausage...(okay, the sausage wasn't so good). I've been on the move all day so maybe its not soo bad.

Reading everyone's posts, it must be the season for little one's to get sick. Mine have been well for almost 2 weeks now. How awesome is that!?!
Crystal-I sure hope Andrew feels better soon....
Angel-Girl, you sound like you have your hands full with your little ones. I hope that they get better too.
Michelle-Oh come on!!!! Put a smile on your face and ...then you can stomp around your house.
Jaymi-How is your day going? Staying OP? You did it before and you can do it again.
Deana-You're going to be MIA tomorrow...from us? for shame....I'm just kidding. You have yourself a wonderful day tomorrow.
Hey Jill-How's your day? Errands....no way! Congrats on your weight loss. You go girl!
To the rest of you...hope you all had an OP day, and a great day at that. I have to go now and get my oldest daughter to her dad's house for the weekend. TTFN...
~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:58 PM   #18  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Deana... hope now that you have medicine (hopefully the right stuff ) your ear will be better soon! Have fun tomorrow.

Hi Chris...your food sounded good for the day. I don't think 2 sausages will kill you...they're usally pretty small.

Crystal...no help on the technique painting. I did some sponging in my big bathroom but that's it...actually used a t-shirt and not a sponge. Style...probably considered Country but I consider it comfy...not that light blue and duck kind of country you know? Very casual.

Hi Kristin..enjoy your weekend with dh.

Penny..you're doing so great OP! I am not but will get back there again..I know it

Spryng..enjoy yet another day with dh!! I'll keep my fingers crossed with the job. If dh stays on the road who will watch your kiddies?

Michelle..you sooooo sound like me Hope the grumpies leave you soon! The stomping may be stress relief Bad TOM...bad, bad TOM.

Hi Jill, Angel and everyone else out there.

I was offered a permanent part time position today...a new position just created too. I won't be reporting to my gf anymore but directly to her boss. I will have to learn an awful lot...I asked the boss today if she had a timeline for all this training so that I had an idea. She said it would probably take a good 2 years to learn everything she wants me to learn. So now I'm officially working 2 part-time jobs...the 2nd job being Mommie! It will still be 3 days a week but we need to figure out what those days are.

Hi to everyone else! I'll post more this weekend. The weather is supposed to stink so we should be down here a bit! See ya!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:11 PM   #19  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies!

Geri,
I am glad to see you with a good post We missed ya! Congrats on the job offer..... It seems like everyone is leaving You, Michelle, Spryng, No, really I am happy for you! Congrats

Chris,
No luck on the pumpkin eh? Hopefully you will find it soon! Congrats on the walking!

Michelle,
All that stomping may be able to be counted as exercise huh? Hope you are feeling better!

Kristen,
I know you feel great! You are doing so great! I think the challenges are helping us! We need to think of a new one for next week huh?

Deana,
I am glad you got back to the dr.! Watch out for that antibiotic.. Get plenty of yogurt!

Crystal,
My aunt does do some faux stuff like that on her walls. She has a room done with the circle paint stroke.. It looks nice Let us know!

Well I didn't do great late tonight I ate my good for me supper at 5 pm today and was feeling great......

Well then hubby came in with the kids and brought home the Chuck E Cheese pizza I ate two pieces with the kids! I need to take out my frustrations with the exercise tomorrow

Mel, Love ya girlie TTYL!

Have a good evening ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:26 PM   #20  
Walking away the weight

Good evening gals Well . . . my computer is 1/2 way better. It still has some issues and I really should bring it back to the repair place so they can continue to fix it, but I am so excited to have internet access again that I'm putting that off for a few days LOL. Apparently, there is no hardware problem- it's all software related and I can only understand about 1/2 of what they tell me is wrong.

Anyway, I've missed you gals sooooo much! I'm completely off plan . . . but I have been walking every day that weather permits. I've been doing that for two weeks now

Penny- love your new picture! on the loss. Hope your Andrew is feeling better soon too.

Geri- congrats on the job

Deana- good luck with the training tomorrow. Hope you're feeling better.

Crystal- hope Andrew is feeling better ASAP. And, this is your sister who's waiting for the baby to arrive? I'm thinking of her

Spryng- sounds like you have an excellent shot at getting that job! My fingers are crossed for you.

Jill- it's awesome that you're making such great progress toward your goal.

Angel- hope you feel better soon.

Kristin- hope you get some work out time in

Chris- I'm glad you made good food choices today! Yeah, it seems like everyone is sick

Well, as ya'll know, I have been off plan (except for walking) and feeling very down about it all. I know what I need to do, and I know what to tell myself, and that it's a choice I can choose to make. But I cannot get motivated at all. I'm kind of at a loss and have no idea what to do about it
Loveliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:34 PM   #21  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Leigh,
I am so glad to see you back...

I know that no one can make you get motivated.. That is something you know you have to do for yourself.. But we will help you!

We do have a weekly challenge going on! This one ends on Sunday and we will start a new one Fresh Monday morning!

These girls are so inspiring! Deana, Jill, Melissa, Kristen and I are all doing the challenge and all doing well on it.... If you wanna join in! We would love to have you and everyone who wants to join us

I know I can't make you do anything you don't wanna do but I know you have worked SOOOOOO hard to get to where you are! Don't let yourself slide any longer. Just think about how hard you have worked to get to where you are! You are better than food and you have the will to do anything you want to!

I have been imaging myself at my goal weight and I like what I see! Food is never going to taste as good as thin will feel! ( I need to repeat that over and over for myself tonight )

Just take one day at a time and one thing at a time! Brace yourself and concentrate on healthy living! Have you ever checked into a gym or personal trainer?

How is your skin care going?

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!

Old 10-15-2004, 11:42 PM   #22  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Melissa,
I wanted to tell ya that I went to the meetup thingy and found a scrapbook club and a stay at home moms club in my town! How cool

Ok enough from me......lol I know I know ... I got in 144 oz of water today! My most ever!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2004, 11:44 PM   #23  
mama of 4little Angels

Leigh-Get you a workout buddy if you can.I would love to have a workout partner.But all my family lives in another state.All my friends here work and are very busy.I would do much better than I do if I had someone to do it with.

Thanks everyone, for the kind words.I don't know whats going around but I wish it would go away.I know it's partly because of the weather changing.
Hopefully we will all start feeling better soon and can get back to normal.

I gotta go lay down.I'll get personal tomorrow.Maybey i'll feel better by then.
Have a good night Ladies.
Angel Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 11:59 PM   #24  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Angel,

Sending some get better vibes your way

Old 10-16-2004, 03:21 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey Ladies I just got home from work and My mood is better now actually it gradually improved throughout the day. thank the lord I was so darn moody my poor hubby sent me to bed when he got home. But i went to run errands and return my library books and then went to staples to look at more laptops, I found the one I'm getting now I just have to wait til we get DH's vacation payout check.

I start class on Monday and I'm so excited to get started!! Its such an exciting experience for me I always wanted to go to college but the only thing that really held me back was my EXTREME fear of public speaking. But now thanks to technology I can get a college degree from an accredited school! I've already spoken to the general manager at work and she said I can do the bookwork as part of my work study which I'm thrilled about!

Leigh glad your puter is a little better!! How are plans for Liams bday coming? Is he walking yet?

Jill How bout bayley, is she walking yet or showing signs? I can't keep Teagy out of anything anymore lol.

Penny girly you are the greatest thanks for always giving me the kick in the butt that I so desperately need from time to time! I hope Andrew is feeling better soon!!

Geri thanks so much for the card!! You know I think you and I are long lost sisters or something!! We are just too much alike!! So are you ready to begin our challenge together? I can outline a program or something if you like

Deana yes I'm a big ol pouter!! I can stick my lower lip out a mile and get it quivering pretty well! Geez I'm a drama queen LOL You are doing so wonderful!! Keep it up!!

Chris How are things?

Jaymi great to see you back!

Crystal can't wait til your new house is finished and we can see some pics!! How are you feeling? Are your hips sore yet from that angel in your belly? My hips always hurt like crazy when I was pregnant.

Kristin, has TOM arrived yet or did I miss that post?

Okay girls it's late and I need some shuteye! I'm off to bed!
Love to you all! Thanks for making me smile!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 08:13 AM   #26  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Gonna start a new thread @267