3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 40 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/47404-new-year-new-goals-new-me-week-40-a.html)

Chachee 10-01-2004 11:11 AM

New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 40

Good morning, everyone. Welcome to a new week and a new month.

Goals for this week for me:

1. Take my vitamin each day.
2. Get my workouts in as scheduled.
3. Follow my WW Flex Plan for food
4. Drop two pounds.

I know last week sucked for us! It will be better this week and I hope to see everyone posting great success--even if that success is not eating the Snickers and opting for a sugar free dessert.

We can do this, and I know we will finish off this year with great successes!

Hi to Dan, Chequita, Connie, Audrey and my girl Jolly.

Chach

luckycharm 10-04-2004 12:08 AM

Hi everyone.

ok Chachee I am going to be optimistic that this will be a better week.

This week my goals should be very simple. I will just try to stick to two goals. Drinking water and eating breakfast. (Trying to remember to take a vitamin every day would be good also.) There is alot of flu going around right now and I am trying really hard not to catch it.

We got a new scale at work so that we can weigh everything before we ship it out. A great big digital scale. It is not a pleasant sight when I get on it. So at least there is that to make me stick to my goals.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Kathy

Chachee 10-04-2004 11:47 AM

Hello all.

Welcome back, Lucky. Sounds like good goals for this week. That sounds like a huge scale. Can you hide the numbers? :)

Exercise was right on for me this weekend. Food was not so good, but not too bad either. Just kinda in the middle.

Hubby left for Nashville yesterday, so it's just my son and I. It's good, because we get on a very set schedule and are usually in bed on time, and things done on time. I actually cut and pinned 5 blankets and 7 pillows last night. Now I just need to stitch them up, and put them in wrapping paper for gifts. Gotta love it!

Alright, well, back to work for me. Happy Monday, all!

Chach

Chachee 10-05-2004 11:49 AM

Hello all.

Yesterday was great for workouts. Now if I could only get the food 100% back! :)

Have my 2 month post-op checkup today with the surgeon. I guess I'll ask him what size I actually am. I have a concern about how my skin is laying under my right arm, but I am sure with some weights and concentrated efforts in that one area, it will snap right back. I think I'll ask him for some tips.

Hope everyone is doing okay. Haven't heard much from anyone. Hmmm.....

Happy Tuesday!

Chach

jollygirl 10-06-2004 09:09 AM

Hey all. Sorry I have been MIA again. I really feel like I am walking through a fog lately. The whole thing with TOPS really stopped my momentum. Neither my eating or exercise is where it should be. OK, honestly, my exercise has just slowed a bit. I haven't been doing my weights, and I have missed two workouts in the last week. My eating is horrid. I have been having acid reflux again, due to my eating. Why do I let such relatively minor things through me into major funks and bad eating patterns? I suppose if I had the answer to that, I would not have such an issue with food and my weight. I still have not taken the time to do the reflecting on things that I know I need to get through this. It really isn't about food so much as life direction. Where I want to be, go, etc. I know my refusal to look at these things is what is leaving me in the "fog."

On the plus side, by moving around some debt (took out one loan to pay off several small bills/credit cards/etc.) I got the money to go to Nashville to see my friend before she ships to Iraq. I am really relieved, as I hate long drives (I get bored). I just need to get myself centered again.

So, here's to getting centered. I hope everyone has a great week. Congrats on the exercising and sewing, Chachee. Hope things go well at the doctor. Lucky, glad to see you.

Chachee 10-06-2004 04:39 PM

Hi Jolly.

Glad to hear you are going to make it to Nashville! I know that was really important to you. I'm right there with you on the debt thing. I gotta get things under control and paid off. We are now sending monthly checks to both of our parents to help with their shortfalls. I hope hubby can be promoted for sure next month, then we will have a little more room to play around with. Just one thing after another.

Post op went well with the doc yesterday. We are a bit concerned about under the right armpit, so I go back in two months. If I can't clear it up myself, then we'll have to do another day surgery.

My goal is to get that fat and skin snapped back into shape so I don't have to go through lypo again. I can't even begin to imagine who voluntarily has that procedure done. Ugh!

Here's to us getting somewhere near the track. :)

Chach

jollygirl 10-07-2004 09:01 AM

Here's to good choices and positive attitude.

I won two of my three racquetball games last night. Woo hoo.

Chachee 10-08-2004 11:59 AM

Going to start the new thread now.

Chach