Old 09-30-2004, 06:46 PM   #31  
**Kristin**

okay I couldn't resist....another quick post for me while I am waiting for a friend to call before getting into the shower! hehe..I just love you guys!

Spryng - it is sort of like a contract....dad owns and is president of a demolition/construction company....Adam currently is in KC working for like $35 an hour (it pays big time to do union jobs)....and anything over 8 hours in one day is overtime, not cummulative like a normal job....well since he has nothing else to do while he is down there, he is working literially like 12-15 hours a day! well with all the overtime he would be making like $2000 a week, well that would be great except for taxes which are horrible of course, and the fact that the company isn't making all that money until the job is complete! So they worked out a deal and signed a contract thign, where adam will get cash for this and he will get a salary pay of 1200 a week. But when he comes back, its back to his regular salary stuff!

Crystal - the house looks great! Is it a ranch style (im assuming) can't wait to hear more of the details.....we have a floor plan of our house, I should post it !

OKay to the rest of you! Michelle, Chris, Penny, and everyone else! I love you, I have to get into the shower or I will be late! Hav a good ngiht, I am sure that by the time I get done w/ dinner and go get sydney it will be too late to post, see you all tomorrow !!

TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 08:41 PM   #32  
I'm a homeschool mama

I just realized that the house plan did come out small. I can't get this size thing straight. Anyways.
Spryng, the room to the left of the livingroom is my office and classroom. It's actually a 4 bedroom plus office. The office is kind of small and no closet, so it would be hard to turn it into a bedroom, so I consider it a 4 bedroom.
Okay, we played with the kids outside a bit and then I gave them a bath. Kitchen is cleaned and I'm pooped.
I'll talk to ya later.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 10:08 PM   #33  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good evening ladies.

We went to 3 different flea markets today and dh still didn't find any chairs he liked that weren't too expensive. There were some for $10 each but they weren't sturdy at all. So I will watch for auctions and see if I cna't find some there.

Spryng: YOU'RE BACK!!! We really missed you. Sorry dh didn't find a local job. It will happen when it's meant to be. Sounds like you are doing great. The dove tonight was fabulous. I used chicken soup base with water, then topped the dove with sliced onion and green peppers, garlic salt, pepper and a little soy sauce. Cooked then for about 3.5 hours at 350 and they were sooooo tender. Fixed couscous with chicken broth and roasted potatoes, carrots and asparagus with lemon and herb seasoning to go with them. YUMMMMM!!!!

Cindi: What kind of surgery again? I can't remember and didn't see it in your post. Too bad about the fridge. Hope it straightens up soon. Did you give it a swift kick yet?

Penny: I've been slacking the last few days, but I've been waking up with my shoulder hurting a bit and it's just agitating. I didn't get it in today either because we went running around. But I did get in lots of stairs today looking around...lol. I don't have any pictures of hubby's shop and right now my digital camera isn't working but as soon as I can I'll get some. So sorry to about the kitty. My kids want one but we live too close to the road and I worry too much about them getting hit.

Kristin: We love wild game meat. Rabbit season opens tomorrow and raccoon season and deer season in November. Opening day of deer season is my birthday, so dh said I get a deer for my birthday this year. Thanks for the kudos. I saw a friend today at the grocery store and after I got home she called to tel me that she is so proud of me and that I am looking great. She wanted to tell me in the store but said she didn't know if it would embarass me. I told her no way, I want everyone to know.... .

Jill: That campaign sounds wonderful. I would put all that effort toward actually helping them out too. Hope your day was good with the babies. Have a good night at class.

Mel: Glad you got to the gym again today. I checked on Curves and the startup fee and first month was $111.50. I just can't do it right now. And that was 50% off startup fees.....geeeez.

QOTD: yesterday: I guess my weakness would be any of the cakes I make from scratch, like the black magic cake I made for the family reunion on Sunday. It's made with black coffee, buttermilk and cocoa....and all the other typical cake stuff like flour, etc. and the frosting is semi sweet chocolate squares and powdered sugar with walnuts.....ok I'll stop now. Good thing it's gone now. Dh finished it last night.

Leigh: Glad you checked in to let you know you haven't forgotten us. Hope your puter is fixed soon. We miss you!!!

QOTD: Today: My all time most favorite is...don't laugh... The Wizard of Oz. I make sure I watch it every year when they show it and have had the kids watch it with me a couple times too. I wish I owned it, just haven't ever bought it. Something to reward myself with I guess. At 30 lbs gone.

Crystal: The house plans look great. Our house is 1225 sq.ft., 3 bedroom, one bath. With 6 people, one bathroom is horrible. Good thing I'm not afraid to squat outside and we live in the country . I want a bigger house but that's just not feasible right now.

Chris: I think all kids go through that stage. I have one that won't hardly eat meat unless it's ground beef, sometimes chicken. One of them will eat a whole steak and want more. My daughter is a meat eater too and kinda picky about everything else but she eats enough. I don't require clean plates but I do demand that they atleast try everything on their plate. If they really don't like something, they don't have to finish it. But atleast they tried it. If she's not eating anything at all, I'm with whoever said to try cuttin gout her snack in the afternoon. Hope that helps. Good luck with her.

Michelle: I don't think you go to a quack.... . Just didn't know if you had read about the recall or not.
Hope the girls' UN-birthday party was fun.

Water for the day: 80 oz down. May not get the other 20 in. I'm not feeling great tonight and I'm going to go to bed as soon as the kids are asleep. I'll talk to you all again tomorrow. Oh, I better be thinking of my QOTD for tomorrow.

TTYL

Last edited by Deana1113; 09-30-2004 at 10:10 PM.
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 10:55 PM   #34  
2BoysMom

Hi all,

Way too tired to post!

Penny...sorry about kitty
Spryng...welcome back!
Leigh...hijack that computer more often!

Hi to everyone else. Things with sitter went great today...except the boys didn't want to leave with me...hmmmm. Makes it so much easier that they were good. Will even took an hour nap...of course he's now running around upstairs like crazy. I am a zombie and will get nothing done tonight...but I don't work now until Wednesday-Thurs-Friday of next week.

I'll come back tomorrow refreshed and talk to you all . Have a great night!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:06 PM   #35  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Ladies...

Spryng,
I know you and dh know better about the job w/ inlaws... But I do home he finds something soon! Have you considered moving? I know that is a big step but I know there is nothing holding you down there.... Hey, You could come to Louisiana

Deana,
Get it going girl! I know you can jump back on the wagon tomorrow on the exercise! I am rooting for you>.... And yeah I bet the stairs did give you a workout

Michelle,
Hope the girls had a good time w/ the unbirthday party..lol I send teagan's little sumthin sumthin in the mail hope you likey

Jill,
Ok Girl! You know I will only be one state over from you next month! Don't make me come kick your butt if you don't jump back on track!

Geri,
That is a mixed emotion that the kids had so much fun they don't wanna leave.....lol Glad that they had a good time!

Crystal,
I am so happy for you on the houseplans. They look very nice! Have you decided anything or anytheme on the baby's room?

Kristen,
WTG on joining the gym... Gimme the details.. When do you join and all that good stuff. I am thinking about going back soon. Once I start the gym I get addicted.. Before I got preggo with Andrew... I went for a year 5x/ week until I got preggo and then I still went until being put on bedrest... I miss it!

Chris,
I know you can jump back on tomorrow also! Just think how much better you will feel when you make it tomorrow on plan! You are doing just fine... The only thing is the achievement award! Make some goals if you want and make the prizes non gift items!

Leigh,
Hugs to you! We miss you

As for me, Hubby wanted to go out to eat tonight at our fav restaurant.. The Pepper Tree.... Well tonights special was MY FAVORITE!!!! Chicken Cardon Bleu... Yum Yum.... But I resisted! I got my water with lemon and a grilled chicken salad!

And guess what! I feel better about it and I still got full.....

QOTD: My fav movie is Picture Perfect with Jennifer Anniston

HUGS TO YOU ALL !

C YA IN THE AM
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 01:47 AM   #36  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Talking

<------ This is me BTW! LOL I'm sooooooooooo tired! Anyway I will be better next week. Having TOM start the week of a new school schedule is not cool and I don't recomend it!! Anyway class tonight was ok. My teacher seems very strict but fair so that is good. The class room was freezing!! And I am always hot so I know there is a problem there. I keep my house around 68-70 and it was well below 65!! So brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Anyway I had to laugh when I walked into my class tonight because there was a girl I used to cheerlead with that started selling Mary Kay a few years back and trapped me into buying some stuff. Well after Bayley was born and I wasn't working I couldn't afford it anymore and she kept bugging me to "try" some stuff and no matter how many times I told her I couldn't afford it she kept calling. So.................... I stopped answering the phone when it was her calling and she kept calling!!!!!!!!!! I avoided her at all costs and I saw her every once in awhile at school but would always see her before she saw me and I would walk the other way. So guess who is in my class tonight!!! OMG I thought I was going to die!! I just carried on polite conversation like nothing happned but it was still awkward. So that was my excitement for the night. Then I got home and Ron told me he had the baby in the stroller in the garage with him tonight and she stood up and fell out of the stroller onto the gravel!! I wasn't too mad because he said she was ok later and felt really bad. However he started the story with "don't be mad" so I was expecting something like, "I spent 500.00" or something. Not that money is more important than my babies well being but she was obviously fine or he wouldn't have been home, he would have been at the hosptial. So that's my night in a nut shell. I'll try to catch up on all of you before I get too tired!

Leigh, get that puter fixed!!

Kristin hope you had fun with your friend! It's always so fun to go out and have adult female conversation! I'll e-mail you my schedule and then you can e-mail me back and I'll TRY to see if I can pencil you in! LOL

QOTD: Little Women (the one with Wynona Ryder) LOVE that movie, Where the Heat is, Annie (you all know that one right, not the new one but the one from the 80's) Dirty Dancing, Goonies, Pretty Woman. I could go on and on!!!

Crystal those plans look cool, try to blow them up a little so we can see them better, it's really cool!!

Spryng!!! YAY!!! Have you had a good time this week with dh? Hasn't been the same without ya! Can't wait to chat with ya soon!

Chris sorry I can't help too much on the eating thing. Bayley eats everything right now, including stuff she is not supposed to! LOL, so my advice is cutting out the snack but I have no formal training as some of these other women do so by all means do what you think is right!! Hope your hand is feeling better.

Hi Michelle!! Working tonight? What did you do at the un-birthday?

Deana all this talk about eating those diff animals is crazy!! I've never eaten any of those things, well besides deer. Hope you got to feeling better!

Hi Geri! Glad your kids had fun at the sitters house! Glad that you have some days off! I'm sure your family is happy too!!

Penny I don't have the baby next week, TOM will be gone and I will be better adjusted to my school schedule. I have no intention of falling off the wagon don't worry! I want to get in on whatever challenge you guys are doing too, let me in on the details!!

Ok goodness that took forever. So I forgot to mention that having 2 babies was not as bad as I thought it was going to be but it was still hard and I am glad I don't have to do it every day! So no school tomorrow, it's just cleaning and grocery shopping/errands. Challenge tomorrow anyone? Let me know.

Ok way tired and needing some sleep. I'll chat with ya all later!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 07:44 AM   #37  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

C ya @ 262
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote