3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   "Would you rather" game (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/47148-would-you-rather-game.html)

Jane 09-26-2004 01:34 PM

"Would you rather" game

Here's a new game for us to try... somebody questions whether you'd rather do/have/know this or that. You answer, then ask you own "would you rather" question. Got it?

Here goes:
If you could only have one bottle of nail polish, would you rather have clear or a color?

Now, whoever answers this must ask a new question with 2 SPECIFIC options...

Marti 09-27-2004 02:44 AM

I would like to have some color!! Keep some excitment in my life! :lol:

Would you rather be extremly hairy all over, or be completely bald?

Jane 09-27-2004 09:18 AM

Bald I could always buy a wig and some false eyelashes.... wouldn't have to shave the legs and pits anymore! :D

Would you rather have hot tea or coffee?

FrouFrou 09-27-2004 01:12 PM

Hot tea. Have never been a coffee drinker but love flavored teas in the winter time.

If you had to pick between television and radio, which would you rather have?

Dolphin 09-27-2004 09:39 PM

My first instinct was to say television, but then I thought, hmmm, without the TV, I would have to get off my butt, and that can only be a good thing, so my final answer is....

RADIO.

On the same note, my question:

If you had to choose one, would you rather be deaf or blind?

da fat n da furious 09-28-2004 01:04 AM

Deaf, not something I want to experience but being blind would see more horrible.

IF you had to choose one, would you raither be more educated or more beautiful?

Jane 09-28-2004 09:31 AM

More educated, without a doubt!

Would you rather go to Ireland or France?

Marti 09-28-2004 09:46 AM

Ireland! Always wanted to go for some reason.....not sure why! I want that "Luck of the Irish" :lucky: Plus I had a friend I used to work with who went there to visit family and the photos were INCREDIBLE!

If you had to choose, would you rather be 4' tall or 7' tall?

FrouFrou 09-28-2004 01:42 PM

Oh Marti that is a hard one! But I think I would rather be 4 ft. tall than 7. Either way I think it would be a little tough but with V being only 6 ft. 4 and some of the problems he has endured I would not want to be 7 ft. tall at all. Geez, what kind of car would you have being that tall? Okay...

If you had to choose, would you rather have the internet or telephone?

Jane 09-28-2004 01:55 PM

Oh, don't make me pick!! But I'd rather have the telephone... I could always go to the library for the 'net.

Would you rather go swimming or hiking?

FrouFrou 09-28-2004 02:08 PM

Okay, you ladies are making these hard to choose. If I could actually swim I would say swimming because I love being in the water. But...since I can't actually swim I would have to say hiking which I also enjoy. Did a lot of hiking in the mountains in CA and on the beach, actuall cliff, in San Pedro.

If you had to give up books or CD's which would you rather give up?

da fat n da furious 09-28-2004 09:19 PM

OOOhhh hard one, but CD's I always have radio and CASSETTES!
And I love my books...but then again you can always get books on CD's so I could give up books if they are on CD's..lol

ok here goes what would raither give up,
toothpaste or deodrant for a month?

Dolphin 09-28-2004 09:38 PM

What kind of a choice is that? I guess I'm going to have to say deodorant. I could always wash alot and use baby powder. Plus, it would be more disturbing to everyone else around me. Not having toothpaste would be unbearable.

Would you rather sing or dance in front of a crowd of 500 people?

Jen

Marti 09-28-2004 10:08 PM

Oh you girls are good! These are all tough ones!

But for the last one...I think I would rather dance than sing. But I would hate that too, so that is a tough one all together, so dancing it is! :D

Would you rather eat a pound of chocolate or eat an ounce of meal worms?

Jane 09-29-2004 08:13 AM

Gimme the candy!!!!

Let's say you just got back from a day at the mall. When you look in the mirror, would you rather find out that you had a big hunk of dark green lettuce hanging from your front teeth, or that your shirt was unbuttoned to your midriff? (does this bring back memories, Marti??? lol)